Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-8)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Sky - 05-12-2024

(05-11-2024, 11:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-11-2024, 06:23 PM)Sky Wrote: Hi @Shannon I'm currently on LTUv6 and am running it. Would you recommend LTUv6 or AM6 for self-growth as a man? I'm tired of waiting for AM7. I want to run AM6 regardless of old technology because its goal is to make you an ascended alpha, and that's what I want. LTUv6 is not meant to do that from the years I have perused your subliminal descriptions. I've used LTUv6 and older versions already, and am just running Stage 7 right now for LTUv6. I can take the break necessary before running AM6. I think I've come a long way using your subliminals and emotional stability through my own efforts, so I feel like I'm ready to step up to the plate and run AM6. I've taken care of my mental health for years, have a great support system, and have overcome a lot of fears by becoming more independent. I would love your advice on this. What do you think?

If your mental and emotional health is good, go for AMv6 if you like.

Thanks, Shannon.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - AbundanceCH - 05-13-2024

Will the new OPH have the same offer that ME did for those that it didn't work for? (pay the difference if previous version didn't work). I did not get results with the 510g version.

I think both ME and OPH are special subs as they deal with physical changes so special consideration should be given by both sides (By Shannon and also by the user) in terms of it might take multiple versions or maybe multiple runs for them to get the results.

The listening time per day on OPH 510g is awesome and I thought about trying for another run after my current sub ends. But I don't mind paying to upgrade to make sure I get something that will work as obviously there's health issues I want to fix.

Shannon your thoughts? Should I just run my 510g again in the future and see if i get the results? Should I pm Ben with my situation?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-13-2024

(05-13-2024, 11:15 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Will the new OPH have the same offer that ME did for those that it didn't work for? (pay the difference if previous version didn't work).  I did not get results with the 510g version.

I think both ME and OPH are special subs as they deal with physical changes so special consideration should be given by both sides (By Shannon and also by the user) in terms of it might take multiple versions or maybe multiple runs for them to get the results.

The listening time per day on OPH 510g is awesome and I thought about trying for another run after my current sub ends.  But I don't mind paying to upgrade to make sure I get something that will work as obviously there's health issues I want to fix.

Shannon your thoughts? Should I just run my 510g again in the future and see if i get the results? Should I pm Ben with my situation?

Currently, my plan is not to offer the upgrade only.  The reason I offer that for ME is because there are a lot of people for whom the previous versions of ME did not work.  OPH, on the other hand, works well for the vast majority of people.

I suggest you try another run, but this time, ask me for help finding the right usage settings for you. If you think having me understand the specifics of your situation will help, by all means, go right ahead.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - tmp17 - 05-14-2024

(05-07-2024, 01:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-03-2024, 08:17 AM)tmp17 Wrote: Thanks Shannon for your detailed response and advice. You are right that i am not following the instructions closely.

i am somewhat confused with the instructions. In the beginning it says use one loop -> "Play this program 1 loop per day on, 4 days on, 1 day off".

Later it says "or you don't know what you respond better to:

"Start with Ultrasonic Format, 2 loops per day on.  Do one ASRB2 cycle of that (4 days on, 1 day off). Increase the number of loops per day on by +1 per ASRB2 cycle until you start getting results.  The maximum loops per day you should go to is 9."

It was not clear. for OFv4 i was always using hybrid so i started with Hybrid. Also i don't know what i response better to. As the loops instructions were not clear i started with overnight 5-6 loops for 4 days ON and 1 day off. Then after 2 cycles i could not feel much difference like how others were seeing (hunger, etc) and i felt that either autoconfig was urging me or i was myself thinking that i am not doing enough and need more power so i started full force for 6 days ON and 1 day OFF.

Anyways please advise me how do i go ahead:

1 loop per day. 4 days ON and 1 day OFF

2 loops per day and increase 1 loop per day upto (9 loops. 4 days ON and 1 day OFF)

I will have to make the instructions simpler.  Use 1 loop per day. 4 days ON and 1 day OFF.

Quote:Yes, i am using DMSI v 3.5. "Execution" what exactly is that. I was of the impression that when the sub is running the program is executing.

How would i know if the DMSI sub is executing properly or not?

Execution is what happens when your subconscious accepots the instructions in the script, and then does what is necessary to make them true.  Similar to executing instructions in a computer program after the program has been written and translated into machine language, and the computer is told to "run" it. 

For example, if the instruction is to project an aura that causes the people you want to have sex with to become sexually aroused and try to initiate sex with you, your subconscious has the option of accepting and executing that instruction, which would result in you projecting that aura and tuning it to achieve that goal, or rejecting it.  Rejection is what the subconscious will do when it fears the instruction or the result of executing the instruction, and it results in what we call "resistance".  That resistance can take many forms, but the goal is to not execute the instruction given in the subliminal.  Amazingly, after tracing the root cause of the resistance attempts, it always comes back to one single reason for refusing to execute.  Some part of your subconscious genuinely believes that by executing that instruction, it/you will literally die as a result.  This is absolutely preposterous, but it's the truth.  The deep subconscious, where this response originates from, has no concept of logic or reason.  It cannot differentiate between what is merely imagined and what is experienced by the conscious mind as "real".  So a lot of guys refuse to execute AMv6 (for example) because at a deep subconscious level they are convinced that someone will literally kill them if they do.   

Quote:I thought the subconscious is very powerful so overloading is not possible Smile

The subconscious is in fact very powerful.  That doesn't mean that it does not have bottlenecks, like the ears, the brain and the nervous system.  If the ears cannot pass the information to the brain because their limit of input is exceeded, then the input is limited at best, or at worst, may become garbled.  If the brain is fed too much data too fast it can become overloaded on a physical, chemical and or electrical level.  If the instructions are telling your subconscious to do two contradictory things, it can cause problems regardless of how powerful and capable it happens to be, should it attempt to actually do those contradictory things.  And so forth.

Quote:Being somewhat a nice guy, i think i lack the domination part. So i am wondering and would be very interesting to know how would an emotion/healing management sub like EHPRA v6 and/or OGSF v2 help in place of AM6. I might have some emotional issues but generally i feel i am ok with the emotional mgmt space. From both OGSF v2 or EHPR v6 which would be better for me?

"Nice guy", almost by definition, tends to lack certain factors that are required to be an alpha, and those usually include self respect, self esteem and sense of self worth, as well as solid boundaries.  Changing those things is a very scary prospect for most guys who start off as "nice guys" because it puts them into conflict with people and institutions, and they may not know how to handle said conflict or the consequences.

Emotional healing can help with those fears, but it's only going to make AM6 easier to execute, not do everything for you, because AM6 is doing something different than EHPRA or OGSF is.

Quote:if i have to choose 1 among these 2 which one would you recommend I choose.

OGSF v2 or EHPR v6.

If you're having trouble executing AM6, then I suggest a run-through of OGSF v2 may be very useful.  Both can help, but unless there's a lot of emotional issues in general, OGSF v2 is likely the better choice.

Quote:Interesting to know more about AM7 with 6G but seems this is long time to go.

There is a lot of work left to do on 6G before I can even think about digging up the old AM6 script and starting to develop he program goals for v7 and revise and upgrade the script.  

Here's what I can tell you as of now:

1. AMv7 will not be designed to integrate any transition to any other program into it, as AM6 did with SM/WM in Stage 6.  v7 is going to be 100% focused on making the user as alpha as possible.
  2. AMv7 is going to integrate EHPRA vLatest and/or OGSF vLatest in Stage 1.
  3. AMv7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.
  4. Those who have purchased AMv6 at full price will get the ONLY discount that you will EVER see on a 6G program, which is a 50% discount because of a promise I made over a decade ago, which I will honor.  If you have not PURCHASED AM6, and have not done so at FULL PRICE, you will get NO discount.
  5. That discount will likely be a limited time offer, which I will make clear in the announcement email for AMv7 if I decide to do that, maybe give a window of 30 or 90 days to claim it or something.

Thanks a lot Shanon for your responses. i have already started 1 loop per day and finished 1 cycle of 4 days ON and 1 day OFF. i don't see much difference except that i see maybe a 3% - 4% increase in hunger. And one of the day i had a strong dream probably fear based, can't remember what it was. Another thing i noticed since i started using DMSI is am more keen to do my exercises.

Its almost 2 months since i am using DMSI 3.5 but i don't see much things moving. So how long am i supposed to use the "4 days ON and 1 day OFF", do i increase the loops or any other things i can do? i am now using the trickling stream flac version in phone with earphones.

How long is a good run for DMSI to internalize things before i switch to another program? i am wondering if should either
1) finish like 6 months of DMSI to fully internalize since i have already invested 2 months.
2) go for EPHRA/OGSF
3) go for AM6

reading what you have written about AM7 i am really excited and eager to get started. it looks very fascinating. So a humble request can AM7 be done much earlier. Because without a proper base i feel i will just be getting temporary success which will die off soon and become extra painful.

I got introduced to IML just a year back and i have already bought a few programs (OFv4, ASR5.9G, PE, DMSI, etc.) i don't have AM6 so it would make sense me to directly buy AM7.

I like someone at work place and was getting some good IOI's specially non-stop eye contacts and so on. Later i started DMSI to enhance things. Its almost 2 months since i am using DMSI 3.5. For some reason while i know that i should not be showing my interests. But to move things ahead when i got a chance, while doing a short chat i joked about the person ignoring me in chat and this girl replied back saying don't joke about these things, with a grimacing face smiley. Which i think was quite negative and kind of a atleast a temporary rejection. Probably this was a shit test. To show some self respect and that i don't tolerate such things, i casually started ignoring the person and keeping a distance. Not sure where this is going to go.

i also felt that the joke framed me somewhat lower than her.

I was wondering, being in DMSI i should not be making moves to seduce others instead it should be the other way round. And i should be just ignoring girls to some extent, demonstrating some high value or so. For some reason naturally i would have not gone that fast but i felt i got a push from DMSI to take the risk or so. so felt a bit strange or not sure if there is anything more to it. Or if this is part of a bigger/larger game. Shannon any advice/suggestion please.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Frosted - 05-14-2024

Ah yes, I have just realized I would also like AM7 now. Hurry up and instantly create 6G Shannon, we’re both waiting. :p

Nah just kidding, no digs at tmp17 since I’m sure he’s new and doesn’t know that Shannon’s already going as fast as he can.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-15-2024

(05-14-2024, 09:06 AM)tmp17 Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 01:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will have to make the instructions simpler.  Use 1 loop per day. 4 days ON and 1 day OFF.

Execution is what happens when your subconscious accepots the instructions in the script, and then does what is necessary to make them true.  Similar to executing instructions in a computer program after the program has been written and translated into machine language, and the computer is told to "run" it. 

For example, if the instruction is to project an aura that causes the people you want to have sex with to become sexually aroused and try to initiate sex with you, your subconscious has the option of accepting and executing that instruction, which would result in you projecting that aura and tuning it to achieve that goal, or rejecting it.  Rejection is what the subconscious will do when it fears the instruction or the result of executing the instruction, and it results in what we call "resistance".  That resistance can take many forms, but the goal is to not execute the instruction given in the subliminal.  Amazingly, after tracing the root cause of the resistance attempts, it always comes back to one single reason for refusing to execute.  Some part of your subconscious genuinely believes that by executing that instruction, it/you will literally die as a result.  This is absolutely preposterous, but it's the truth.  The deep subconscious, where this response originates from, has no concept of logic or reason.  It cannot differentiate between what is merely imagined and what is experienced by the conscious mind as "real".  So a lot of guys refuse to execute AMv6 (for example) because at a deep subconscious level they are convinced that someone will literally kill them if they do.   

The subconscious is in fact very powerful.  That doesn't mean that it does not have bottlenecks, like the ears, the brain and the nervous system.  If the ears cannot pass the information to the brain because their limit of input is exceeded, then the input is limited at best, or at worst, may become garbled.  If the brain is fed too much data too fast it can become overloaded on a physical, chemical and or electrical level.  If the instructions are telling your subconscious to do two contradictory things, it can cause problems regardless of how powerful and capable it happens to be, should it attempt to actually do those contradictory things.  And so forth.

"Nice guy", almost by definition, tends to lack certain factors that are required to be an alpha, and those usually include self respect, self esteem and sense of self worth, as well as solid boundaries.  Changing those things is a very scary prospect for most guys who start off as "nice guys" because it puts them into conflict with people and institutions, and they may not know how to handle said conflict or the consequences.

Emotional healing can help with those fears, but it's only going to make AM6 easier to execute, not do everything for you, because AM6 is doing something different than EHPRA or OGSF is.

If you're having trouble executing AM6, then I suggest a run-through of OGSF v2 may be very useful.  Both can help, but unless there's a lot of emotional issues in general, OGSF v2 is likely the better choice.

There is a lot of work left to do on 6G before I can even think about digging up the old AM6 script and starting to develop he program goals for v7 and revise and upgrade the script.  

Here's what I can tell you as of now:

1. AMv7 will not be designed to integrate any transition to any other program into it, as AM6 did with SM/WM in Stage 6.  v7 is going to be 100% focused on making the user as alpha as possible.
  2. AMv7 is going to integrate EHPRA vLatest and/or OGSF vLatest in Stage 1.
  3. AMv7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.
  4. Those who have purchased AMv6 at full price will get the ONLY discount that you will EVER see on a 6G program, which is a 50% discount because of a promise I made over a decade ago, which I will honor.  If you have not PURCHASED AM6, and have not done so at FULL PRICE, you will get NO discount.
  5. That discount will likely be a limited time offer, which I will make clear in the announcement email for AMv7 if I decide to do that, maybe give a window of 30 or 90 days to claim it or something.

Thanks a lot Shanon for your responses. i have already started 1 loop per day and finished 1 cycle of 4 days ON and 1 day OFF. i don't see much difference except that i see maybe a 3% - 4% increase in hunger. And one of the day i had a strong dream probably fear based, can't remember what it was. Another thing i noticed since i started using DMSI is am more keen to do my exercises.

Its almost 2 months since i am using DMSI 3.5 but i don't see much things moving. So how long am i supposed to use the "4 days ON and 1 day OFF", do i increase the loops or any other things i can do? i am now using the trickling stream flac version in phone with earphones.

Here you are deviating from the instructions in a serious way.  You should be using the speaker of your phone.  For whatever reason, the programs I make tend to be very volume sensitive, and the only way for me to know you're getting what I am trying to have you use is for you to use the instructed volume, on the speaker of your phone.  NOT earbuds or headphones.  Before we try anything else, run one cycle with that change and we will see how it affects your run.

Quote:How long is a good run for DMSI to internalize things before i switch to another program? i am wondering if should either

1) finish like 6 months of DMSI to fully internalize since i have already invested 2 months.

2) go for EPHRA/OGSF

3) go for AM6

You're not internalizing things.  It looks like you're resisting and attempting self sabotage. 

Take a look at this:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

Based on what I currently understand of our conversation, you may be exhibiting Type 9 resistance tactics.

I'm not entirely sure how well you have followed the instructions during your time using this program, but it's very clear that you're fighting it.  If you're not using it properly, it cannot achieve the best results.  But more importantly, if you're seeing little to no results, then you really need to move to a program that deals with the root issue holding you back, which is almost certainly fear, maybe mixed with guilt and or shame.  So in your shoes, I would switch to OGSF v2.  Just make sure you use it properly.  Then you can come back later and see how you respond to DMSI.

Quote:reading what you have written about AM7 i am really excited and eager to get started. it looks very fascinating. So a humble request can AM7 be done much earlier. Because without a proper base i feel i will just be getting temporary success which will die off soon and become extra painful.

AM7 is already queued to be the 2nd program I build in 6G, but it cannot be built until 6G is finished being developed, and that requires a LOT of work, which has to be fit in between my monthly title builds.  I am pretty much going as fast as I can on this.  6G has to be the best I can make it, and for that we need to basically revise, update and optimize the entire skeleton script, which is pretty huge.  It can take me multiple days to finish a single statement.  This task has been ongoing for a while now, but I can't work on it all the time because I still have to publish at least one title each month.

Quote:I got introduced to IML just a year back and i have already bought a few programs (OFv4, ASR5.9G, PE, DMSI, etc.) i don't have AM6 so it would make sense me to directly buy AM7.

There is benefit from running AM v6 before AM v7, but until you have the foundation handled, even AM6 will not achieve it's goals for you.  The foundation will be built into AM v7, but you can get a head start by using EHPRA and OGSF.

Quote:I like someone at work place and was getting some good IOI's specially non-stop eye contacts and so on. Later i started DMSI to enhance things. Its almost 2 months since i am using DMSI 3.5. For some reason while i know that i should not be showing my interests. But to move things ahead when i got a chance, while doing a short chat i joked about the person ignoring me in chat and this girl replied back saying don't joke about these things, with a grimacing face smiley. Which i think was quite negative and kind of a atleast a temporary rejection. Probably this was a shit test. To show some self respect and that i don't tolerate such things, i casually started ignoring the person and keeping a distance. Not sure where this is going to go.

I was wondering, being in DMSI i should not be making moves to seduce others instead it should be the other way round. And i should be just ignoring girls to some extent, demonstrating some high value or so. For some reason naturally i would have not gone that fast but i felt i got a push from DMSI to take the risk or so. so felt a bit strange or not sure if there is anything more to it. Or if this is part of a bigger/larger game. Shannon any advice/suggestion please.

So firstly, it is (in my opinion) a mistake to rely on text, chats and written communication when you are flirting and trying to communicate with someone you like because the potential for misunderstanding is huge. 

DMSI is designed specifically to get them to move on you, without you having to do anything.  This sounds to me like you're resisting the program out of fear, and then out of fear trying to push things to happen.  That's not good in either direction.  I think you should stop DMSI and focus on killing that fear with OGSF v2.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Topaz - 05-16-2024

Hey guys I'm back to discuss and talk here
Even though I felt I didn't get the support needed last time I'm here to put things behind and move forward with a smile.
I do understand Shannon tried his best to help
And Benjamin tried to keep things in order.

@Benjamin and @Shannon I hope we can move forward and start a new page.

Ok so I tried using BIATBW with AOS 6-8 hours each a day after 2 weeks I felt nothing was happening and felt some social anxiety coming up.
Women didn't act any different however on the first days 2 gay guys gave me too much attention at work Wtf?!

I moved on with 7 days of AM6 refresher
I felt some of the results or attitudes I had came back but also the seriousness and heaviness of being a Alpha not relaxed it happy.
So it also meant unfortunately all the problems with women came back again.
Unwillingness to approach women and not all but some women for some reason don't seem to like me when I use AM6. I don't understand why and I've read other's journals saying the same thing. Like my alpha aura repeals most women at least the locals here. Some higher quality women not from the country and certainly women from work did get very attracted but in social situations it was hellish.
Maybe because they are too much trouble and manipulative? And I'm not willing to chase when I'm using AM6. So going out to clubs or bars with AM6 almost feels counterproductive and also unbearable!

Then figured I finished the AM6 program less than 3 months ago which means I can start SM3 !
So for me it is time to start it. I've started SM3 few days ago.
I feel much more confident in my own skin and so much happier for some reason!
I didn't feel any of that on AM6(not taking anything away from the program but I do want to understand myself and the program better)
I don't even care about women now and my neediness is in check (it was with AM6 but now I also feel more relaxed for some reason and great!)
I didn't see any thing special with women but that's not the point! My self esteem is good.
And also I feel I get better opportunities in business like AM6 provided but I don't feel the stress I felt before!
Shannon did you put success attraction to SM3? I hope you did and it does feel like it!

I feel tired but it's like feeling Alpha and successful but also just calm and relaxed.

Even when I look at the world and nature feels so relaxing and good as well as life.

@Benjamin btw I had the first crazy crazy Zombie nightmare!!

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-16-2024

(05-16-2024, 02:02 AM)Topaz Wrote: Hey guys I'm back to discuss and talk here

Even though I felt I didn't get the support needed last time I'm here to put things behind and move forward with a smile.

I do understand Shannon tried his best to help

And Benjamin tried to keep things in order.

@Benjamin and @Shannon I hope we can move forward and start a new page.

Ok so I tried using BIATBW with AOS 6-8 hours each a day after 2 weeks I felt nothing was happening and felt some social anxiety coming up.

Women didn't act any different however on the first days 2 gay guys gave me too much attention at work Wtf?!

The combination of nothing from women, social anxiety and gay guys responding clearly indicates that you have a subconscious blockage regarding being attractive to women for some reason.  No response from women, but a response from gay men shows this, because you're not goiung to be worried about gay men since you're not interested in them.  The anxiety shows that the program goals are bringing up fear.  So you have a fauly belief somewhere in there creating fear and blockage regarding women.

Quote:I moved on with 7 days of AM6 refresher
I felt some of the results or attitudes I had came back but also the seriousness and heaviness of being a Alpha not relaxed it happy.
So it also meant unfortunately all the problems with women came back again.
Unwillingness to approach women and not all but some women for some reason don't seem to like me when I use AM6. I don't understand why and I've read other's journals saying the same thing. Like my alpha aura repeals most women at least the locals here. Some higher quality women not from the country and certainly women from work did get very attracted but in social situations it was hellish.
Maybe because they are too much trouble and manipulative? And I'm not willing to chase when I'm using AM6. So going out to clubs or bars with AM6 almost feels counterproductive and also unbearable!

This response to AM6 tells me you're trying to resist it, which I think we had established last time.  Your aura isn't repelling anyone; what's happening is that you're not being congruent with what the local women associate with alpha.  Parts of you are showing as alpha, and parts are not.  This tells her you're not alpha but makes her think you're trying to be, and she loses interest.  This happens when you're not done with the transformation to alpha, and is part of why we run AM multiple times.  If you're going to clubs and this state is counterproductive and unbearable, that just speaks to you needing to run AM again, and be less outcome dependent when you're at a club.

Quote:Then figured I finished the AM6 program less than 3 months ago which means I can start SM3 !

So for me it is time to start it. I've started SM3 few days ago.

I feel much more confident in my own skin and so much happier for some reason!

I didn't feel any of that on AM6(not taking anything away from the program but I do want to understand myself and the program better)

I don't even care about women now and my neediness is in check (it was with AM6 but now I also feel more relaxed for some reason and great!)

I didn't see any thing special with women but that's not the point! My self esteem is good.

And also I feel I get better opportunities in business like AM6 provided but I don't feel the stress I felt before!

Shannon did you put success attraction to SM3? I hope you did and it does feel like it!

Nope, there's no success attraction.  It's just raw unrepentant sexual alpha training.  Apparently, some part of you likes it.

Quote:I feel tired but it's like feeling Alpha and successful but also just calm and relaxed.

Even when I look at the world and nature feels so relaxing and good as well as life.

@Benjamin btw I had the first crazy crazy Zombie nightmare!!

That gives hints as to what your blockage is with AM6.  Which stage was hardest for you?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Topaz - 05-16-2024

I can't remember I think it was stages 4-6 ??
Basically at stage 2-3 and maybe 4 I felt really good at *some* points body language was really good and I pushed myself to succeed in many things.
But the last stages 5-6 were horrible including not being confident enough and lost attraction from women and respect from some guys.
It's like I became a serious guy very dry not interesting and could have social anxiety when I'm out .

I used to be really care free loving and funny when I went out with friends also very attractive to women.
My friends used to complain I get all the attention.
Now what happened on the lasy stages including the 7 days of the Refresher - I could talk to two girls at the bar and a friend could talk to them at the same time...
The girl would get angry (local girl) and very rude telling me they want us to go away and they are in a middle of a conversation but my friend could just say something and she relaxes and continue to talked to him. But again if I say something she got pissed off and again said go away both of you please I want you to leave us alone!!
I went away.
30 minutes later he got her phone number when I came back she was nice to me because she likes him

On another occasion with different girls I can even talk or ask a question and for some reason the RAS (attention) is to my friend it's like I don't even exist anymore! I never had something so horrible happen to me lol
It would usually happen to my friend when I talk to women (at the time I'm using affirmations but the point now is not to use them and to change my beliefs on a deeper level of course)

At first I thought it was this friend maybe he is so great now with women.
So I went out with other friends and again the same think happened it's like I'm not attractive anymore.

Then I go to work and my female colleagues are still really attracted to me(local girls) and flirt a lot !
Or even if they don't they really respect me...
On AM6 they really flirt sometimes like crazy.
I still want to say that even if my friends get better results these girls usually are flakes if they give phone numbers.
And also I want to remind that locals here usually are rude to unknown people and like to know men in social situations like what I have in my job would be good example of that.

However when you become really attractive and manifestation women I could have locals sometimes invite me to their apartment to f..
Even if they were flakes they sometimes approached me in bars (affirmations and manifestations) so I know it's possible .
I hope it helps if you need more information please tell me.

About AOS + BIATBW yes the social anxiety is something I probably resist that's why I chose SM because it's stronger and I like the 6 stages programs it makes more sense rather than just doing a one stagger and feeling anxious.
SM contains confidence and self esteem training and it feels better... Also it should clear things better and limiting beliefs.
Just the fact I feel so clam and so much better now than I did using AOS BIATBW tell me everything

I hope I'm on the right track here
Thank for your response

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-18-2024

(05-16-2024, 09:53 AM)Topaz Wrote: I can't remember I think it was stages 4-6 ??
Basically at stage 2-3 and maybe 4 I felt really good at *some* points body language was really good and I pushed myself to succeed in many things.
But the last stages 5-6 were horrible including not being confident enough and lost attraction from women and respect from some guys.
It's like I became a serious guy very dry not interesting and could have social anxiety when I'm out .

I used to be really care free loving and funny when I went out with friends also very attractive to women.
My friends used to complain I get all the attention.
Now what happened on the lasy stages including the 7 days of the Refresher - I could talk to two girls at the bar and a friend could talk to them at the same time...
The girl would get angry (local girl) and very rude telling me they want us to go away and they are in a middle of a conversation but my friend could just say something and she relaxes and continue to talked to him. But again if I say something she got pissed off and again said go away both of you please I want you to leave us alone!!
I went away.
30 minutes later he got her phone number when I came back she was nice to me because she likes him

On another occasion with different girls I can even talk or ask a question and for some reason the RAS (attention) is to my friend it's like I don't even exist anymore! I never had something so horrible happen to me lol
It would usually happen to my friend when I talk to women (at the time I'm using affirmations but the point now is not to use them and to change my beliefs on a deeper level of course)

At first I thought it was this friend maybe he is so great now with women.
So I went out with other friends and again the same think happened it's like I'm not attractive anymore.

Then I go to work and my female colleagues are still really attracted to me(local girls) and flirt a lot !
Or even if they don't they really respect me...
On AM6 they really flirt sometimes like crazy.
I still want to say that even if my friends get better results these girls usually are flakes if they give phone numbers.
And also I want to remind that locals here usually are rude to unknown people and like to know men in social situations like what I have in my job would be good example of that.

However when you become really attractive and manifestation women I could have locals sometimes invite me to their apartment to f..
Even if they were flakes they sometimes approached me in bars (affirmations and manifestations) so I know it's possible .
I hope it helps if you need more information please tell me.

About AOS + BIATBW yes the social anxiety is something I probably resist that's why I chose SM because it's stronger and I like the 6 stages programs it makes more sense rather than just doing a one stagger and feeling anxious.
SM contains confidence and self esteem training and it feels better... Also it should clear things better and limiting beliefs.
Just the fact I feel so clam and so much better now than I did using AOS BIATBW tell me everything

I hope I'm on the right track here
Thank for your response

In running AM6, whatever stage(s) is/are the hardest to run are the ones that have the trigger points in them that you most need to work on overcoming.

I think I understand you are running SM now, so let' see how that run goes for you.

One thing I suggest you consider is that you are basing your sense of attractiveness externally, instead of internally.  An alpha will base internally.  In other words, he doesn't look at how women respond to him and then conclude how attractive he is from that.  He knows he is a certain level of attractive because he decided that about himself, and as such, women who don't agree simply fall by the wayside and get left behind, and he doesn't have any issue with that.  It looks like your frame of self reference is being shaken by having some women resist or reject you.  That and those two stages at the end are clues to what you need to work on.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - tmp17 - 05-18-2024

(05-15-2024, 12:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 09:06 AM)tmp17 Wrote:
Quote:Thanks a lot Shanon for your responses. i have already started 1 loop per day and finished 1 cycle of 4 days ON and 1 day OFF. i don't see much difference except that i see maybe a 3% - 4% increase in hunger. And one of the day i had a strong dream probably fear based, can't remember what it was. Another thing i noticed since i started using DMSI is am more keen to do my exercises.

Here you are deviating from the instructions in a serious way.  You should be using the speaker of your phone.  For whatever reason, the programs I make tend to be very volume sensitive, and the only way for me to know you're getting what I am trying to have you use is for you to use the instructed volume, on the speaker of your phone.  NOT earbuds or headphones.  Before we try anything else, run one cycle with that change and we will see how it affects your run.

Thanks a lot Shanon for your responses. I agree that i am always pretty bad at following instructions to the dot, not only for this but other areas of life as well, when instructions get a bit more detailed or precise then i tend to simplify it and assume it will work. So anyways i will follow it as exactly instructed by you.

My current usage
Trickling stream flac version
1 Loop 4 days ON and 1 day OFF
Volume - 1 level higher than what is comfortable to hear.

I have started using the phone speakers since in the last 2 days. I don't see anywhere stated that i have to use the phone speakers in the general instructions or the DMSI instructions but anyways i will try it out.

The earphone i was using in the past was ->

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB55AP-Earbud-Headphones-Headset/dp/B09D5DR96K/ref=sr_1_1?sr=8-1

Quote:How long is a good run for DMSI to internalize things before i switch to another program? i am wondering if should either

2) go for EPHRA/OGSF

3) go for AM6

Quote:You're not internalizing things.  It looks like you're resisting and attempting self sabotage. 

Take a look at this:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

Based on what I currently understand of our conversation, you may be exhibiting Type 9 resistance tactics.

I'm not entirely sure how well you have followed the instructions during your time using this program, but it's very clear that you're fighting it.  If you're not using it properly, it cannot achieve the best results.  But more importantly, if you're seeing little to no results, then you really need to move to a program that deals with the root issue holding you back, which is almost certainly fear, maybe mixed with guilt and or shame.  So in your shoes, I would switch to OGSF v2.  Just make sure you use it properly.  Then you can come back later and see how you respond to DMSI.

The thing is i did see some results in general even when i was running the 6-7 loops and so on. General results like more IOI's from different women, some celebrity effect and so on. But i could not see more enhanced results on the person i was focused on AND surprisingly i never felt hunger, sleep or other symptoms which were heavily mentioned by other folks in the blog.

Sometimes i feel i am trying to move the things or get into seduction where actually with DMSI i should not be doing anything and instead let DMSI do its job. Probably the neediness is blocking my success (just guessing).

I will consider switching to OGSFv2, how many days break should i give. 1 week? considering DMSI was not kicking in much anyways.

Wow.. interesting you rightly pointed out the type 9 which could possibly true in my case..., while i was reading some DMSI journals where someone stated let it do it's job and came back to the Type 9 resistance, indeed it striked me that, i am trying to push things thinking that my push will help.

Quote:reading what you have written about AM7 i am really excited and eager to get started. it looks very fascinating. So a humble request can AM7 be done much earlier. Because without a proper base i feel i will just be getting temporary success which will die off soon and become extra painful.

Quote:AM7 is already queued to be the 2nd program I build in 6G, but it cannot be built until 6G is finished being developed, and that requires a LOT of work, which has to be fit in between my monthly title builds.  I am pretty much going as fast as I can on this.  6G has to be the best I can make it, and for that we need to basically revise, update and optimize the entire skeleton script, which is pretty huge.  It can take me multiple days to finish a single statement.  This task has been ongoing for a while now, but I can't work on it all the time because I still have to publish at least one title each month.

I will await AM7, hope it comes fast.

Quote:I got introduced to IML just a year back and i have already bought a few programs (OFv4, ASR5.9G, PE, DMSI, etc.) i don't have AM6 so it would make sense me to directly buy AM7.

There is benefit from running AM v6 before AM v7, but until you have the foundation handled, even AM6 will not achieve it's goals for you.  The foundation will be built into AM v7, but you can get a head start by using EHPRA and OGSF.

Quote:I like someone at work place and was getting some good IOI's specially non-stop eye contacts and so on. Later i started DMSI to enhance things. Its almost 2 months since i am using DMSI 3.5. For some reason while i know that i should not be showing my interests. But to move things ahead when i got a chance, while doing a short chat i joked about the person ignoring me in chat and this girl replied back saying don't joke about these things, with a grimacing face smiley. Which i think was quite negative and kind of a atleast a temporary rejection. Probably this was a shit test. To show some self respect and that i don't tolerate such things, i casually started ignoring the person and keeping a distance. Not sure where this is going to go.

So firstly, it is (in my opinion) a mistake to rely on text, chats and written communication when you are flirting and trying to communicate with someone you like because the potential for misunderstanding is huge. 

DMSI is designed specifically to get them to move on you, without you having to do anything.  This sounds to me like you're resisting the program out of fear, and then out of fear trying to push things to happen.  That's not good in either direction.  I think you should stop DMSI and focus on killing that fear with OGSF v2.

Agree that txt based communication results in miscom and probably could be the case.

I am fine to move to OGSFv2 if that is going to help more but i also feel like will i miss out on attracting this some should if i don't stick to DMSI?

OR should i run OGSFv2 for like 2-3 months and switch back to DMSI.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Topaz - 05-18-2024

Quote:He knows he is a certain level of attractive because he decided that about himself, and as such, women who don't agree simply fall by the wayside and get left behind, and he doesn't have any issue with that.  It looks like your frame of self reference is being shaken by having some women resist or reject you.  That and those two stages at the end are clues to what you need to work on.
That's how I felt first few stages of AM it was a great feeling
However as mentioned the actual results with women were poorer than expected probably because of that mindset shift towards feeling I don't need women instead of just manifesting them everywhere I go.

By what you say it's sounds like you advise to run AM6 again before anything else, this way this feeling might stick with me longer... I do start to get what you talk about.
Even though I've started SM3 and that's what I want to do.
 I started to have my doubts as well.

How long does DMSI take to work? 1/2 months maybe? I guess not and I guess the results might not be so good for me by what you said about my resistance.
In theory if a quick run of DMSI can get me some results then I might do that and go to run AM6 again 
That's just an idea.
In reality I always have the inclination to finish what I set for myself which was to do SM already a year ago.

I have to say the fact every sub take so long to finish is not easy. (Because it's just one subject instead of 2/3)

Cheers

(05-18-2024, 09:33 AM)tmp17 Wrote:
(05-15-2024, 12:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks a lot Shanon for your responses. I agree that i am always pretty bad at following instructions to the dot, not only for this but other areas of life as well, when instructions get a bit more detailed or precise then i tend to simplify it and assume it will work. So anyways i will follow it as exactly instructed by you.

My current usage
Trickling stream flac version
1 Loop 4 days ON and 1 day OFF
Volume - 1 level higher than what is comfortable to hear.

I have started using the phone speakers since in the last 2 days. I don't see anywhere stated that i have to use the phone speakers in the general instructions or the DMSI instructions but anyways i will try it out.

The earphone i was using in the past was ->

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB55AP-Earbud-Headphones-Headset/dp/B09D5DR96K/ref=sr_1_1?sr=8-1

The thing is i did see some results in general even when i was running the 6-7 loops and so on. General results like more IOI's from different women, some celebrity effect and so on. But i could not see more enhanced results on the person i was focused on AND surprisingly i never felt hunger, sleep or other symptoms which were heavily mentioned by other folks in the blog.

Sometimes i feel i am trying to move the things or get into seduction where actually with DMSI i should not be doing anything and instead let DMSI do its job. Probably the neediness is blocking my success (just guessing).

I will consider switching to OGSFv2, how many days break should i give. 1 week? considering DMSI was not kicking in much anyways.

Wow.. interesting you rightly pointed out the type 9 which could possibly true in my case..., while i was reading some DMSI journals where someone stated let it do it's job and came back to the Type 9 resistance, indeed it striked me that, i am trying to push things thinking that my push will help.

I will await AM7, hope it comes fast.

Agree that txt based communication results in miscom and probably could be the case.

I am fine to move to OGSFv2 if that is going to help more but i also feel like will i miss out on attracting this some should if i don't stick to DMSI?

OR should i run OGSFv2 for like 2-3 months and switch back to DMSI.

The idea would be to do a run-through of OGSF v2 (or more, if you wish) and then go back to DMSI.  If you work on the reasons for the blockage it should work better for you.

(05-18-2024, 12:58 PM)Topaz Wrote:
Quote:He knows he is a certain level of attractive because he decided that about himself, and as such, women who don't agree simply fall by the wayside and get left behind, and he doesn't have any issue with that.  It looks like your frame of self reference is being shaken by having some women resist or reject you.  That and those two stages at the end are clues to what you need to work on.
That's how I felt first few stages of AM it was a great feeling
However as mentioned the actual results with women were poorer than expected probably because of that mindset shift towards feeling I don't need women instead of just manifesting them everywhere I go.

By what you say it's sounds like you advise to run AM6 again before anything else, this way this feeling might stick with me longer... I do start to get what you talk about.
Even though I've started SM3 and that's what I want to do.
 I started to have my doubts as well.

How long does DMSI take to work? 1/2 months maybe? I guess not and I guess the results might not be so good for me by what you said about my resistance.
In theory if a quick run of DMSI can get me some results then I might do that and go to run AM6 again 
That's just an idea.
In reality I always have the inclination to finish what I set for myself which was to do SM already a year ago.

I have to say the fact every sub take so long to finish is not easy. (Because it's just one subject instead of 2/3)

Cheers

If you've started SM, I suggest you finish it and see what results you get.  It will be revealing which will help you in and of itself.  It should also be fun.  Then, either run something that's intended to help clear the emotional root (EHPRA v6 or OGSF v2) followed by AM6, or just go back to run AM6 again.

DMSI requires a relatively short period of time for those who are not resisting it, and may never execute for those who do.  I had to stop using it after 5 days in v3.5 because I found myself getting significant responses from two different servers at the same time right in front of my girlfriend.  For me, it doesn't take long to start getting results.  But there are of course various degrees of fighting the program, ranging from not at all to "I'll die before I let this execute!".  Your results may vary from those of others in many ways.