Subliminal Talk
EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) (/Thread-EPRHA-Rise-of-the-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - mat422 - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 04:25 AM)Tao374 Wrote: Day 68: I want to quite lately. EPRHA is making me restless at night. I keep waking up in the middle of the night realizing I've been tossing and turning in a half conscious state for what seems like the last hour. Then I can't go back to sleep because of the heightened anxiety and breathing that I wake up with. I'm going to finish my 96 day commitment and assume this is just some form of resistance because it's never happened to me before.

Could be resistance and it could just be emotions you need to process, it's hard to tell. I recently started EPRHA again and I'm having similar things happen to me. But stick with it, I know the first time I ran it the thought of quitting crossed my mind several times.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 10-14-2014

Yea I think I might of had the ultra sonic volume to loud as well but either way seem to be doing better.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 10-26-2014

Day 81: Well the days are really starting to add up only 15 days left. Yesterday I got more exposure than normal probably about 16 hours. After the first 8 hours I felt really at peace and much more relaxed than normal. Then after another 8 hours of sleep and ultrasonic I woke up today with very light feeling around the heart area, not as heavy as normal. It was somewhat liberating (Now if people around me only felt that way). Any ways very excited to be starting LTU soon. I posted a questing in the product discussion area but haven't got a proper response yet so I'm going to ask here. Since I'm switching to LTU which to my knowledge includes a lot of EPRHA do I have to take a week or so break before starting. I don't want to lose what I have fought for and want to keep aggressively assaulting the negativity in my subconscious.

Edit: O yea almost forgot, I saw my ex out Friday night and she had little to no effect on me. Smile

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 11-11-2014

Ok, so last night was suppose to be the end of my 96 day EPRHA cycle. I was planning on taking a short rest and jumping right into LTU 3.1 Friday afternoon. However, I've decided to extend EPRHA through Wednesday Night. I should be posting a full review and testimonial on Friday also. Not much negative I can say about this program, I have been very pleased and it has helped me build a solid emotional foundation that I hope to continue to build with LTU. Also very excited about some of the upgrades that LTU has over EPRHA (Self discipline, Positive thinking, Happiness, Success programming, Enjoying life and Self esteem just to name a few). Now if I can just win that $15 gift card this week Smile.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Leo1990 - 11-15-2014

(10-01-2014, 09:16 AM)smoothsam Wrote: Awesome progress. EPRHA is an amazing program. The only constant in life is change. Do you want positive change? Remove the negative, so the positive can thrive. Nobody wants weeds in their garden. Yet I am surprised that many people are allowing weeds to grow in their mental garden.

-Sam

Very wise words my friend.

Very awesome on your progress. I'm on day 1... lol... anyway... I commend you on going past 96 days. If you feel you should you should. I read a post about a member wanting to do 6 months before AM.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 11-15-2014

Thanks and congrats on taking your first step. I felt like I could of benefited from 6 months of EPRHA but I opted for 3 months plus 6 months of LTU which I started yesterday. Smile Still trying to come up with a good summary and testimonial for my EPRHA journey, hopefully will post soon. Not sure if I'm going to do a LTU journal or not, will probably decided after a week or two of listening.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Asanti - 11-16-2014

Hi Tao!
Thank You for sharing with us your experience with EPRHA. It was VERY inspiring to read your journal!
Best of luck with LTU! That must be a cool sub... :-)

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Leo1990 - 11-16-2014

I forgot to ask what is LTU? I hear alot of acronyms but no sticky thread on what they mean.

Please enlighten me Tongue

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 03:29 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: Hi Tao!
Thank You for sharing with us your experience with EPRHA. It was VERY inspiring to read your journal!
Best of luck with LTU! That must be a cool sub... :-)

Your more than welcome Pau, if anything I should be thanking you. You have one of the most inspiring journals on here.

(11-16-2014, 02:33 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: I forgot to ask what is LTU? I hear alot of acronyms but no sticky thread on what they mean.

Please enlighten me Tongue

Leo, LTU is short or Life Tune Up. It's a very good 5g program and considered alpha male/female light by some.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Dubls - 11-16-2014

Interested in your review of EPHRA Tao

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 11-17-2014

(11-16-2014, 06:11 PM)essy Wrote: Interested in your review of EPHRA Tao

Essy I look forward to typing it up, will probably have time to reflect on EPRHA and type it up this weekend.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 11-22-2014

Ok this will probably be my final post in this journal before I start my LTU journal. Really liking my first week of LTU by the way but just wanted to say I posted my EPRHA review over in the testimonial section so go check it out.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - ncbeareatingman - 11-24-2014

Been into circular breathing since the late 80's...rebirthing,circular breathing,connected slow deep circular breathing...its it release and increases energy. IM using EPRHA along with the light realization process and releasing of deep subconscious 'stuff'. I'll breath to that(wink:-)

Thanks Zen

(10-01-2014, 09:16 AM)smoothsam Wrote: Awesome progress. EPRHA is an amazing program. The only constant in life is change. Do you want positive change? Remove the negative, so the positive can thrive. Nobody wants weeds in their garden. Yet I am surprised that many people are allowing weeds to grow in their mental garden.

-Sam

I do I do I do, time to change my inner mantras.

(10-01-2014, 01:32 PM)SurferJoy Wrote:
Quote: I basically no longer like it anyways but I feel like extended periods of built up sexual tensions are not healthy. It was hurting my work productivity, mood and social life.

Check out something called circular breathing from David Deida and/or Mantak Chia. It will help you release this energy.

Hum this looks interesting I'm going to have to give this a try.
[/quote]