Subliminal Talk
The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) (/Thread-The-razors-on-my-lips-the-poison-in-my-kiss-AM6-Second-Run-S6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 11:42 AM)dissonance Wrote: Where do artists fall in all this categorization? As in writers, singers, music producers, actors, DJs, painters? And are they perceived as "trying to leave the system"?

I think artists WANT to leave the system, only to find that the gatekeepers are going to push them back in. I'm making decent money with my writing and I don't work a 9 to 5. However, there are elements of the system that I have to rely on. Like the Kindle store. And I just can't write literary fiction like I want. I'm dealing in pop fiction, because that's what the market wants. I'm being controlled and led by market forces whether I want to or not.

UPDATE: Won't be going out with the Adidas chick. My friend just called me with some really bad news. Can't bail on him today.

... but this is the friend with the girlfriend that's been hitting on me, so I'm loading up AOSI now. Wink

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Light - 06-17-2016

Hey
what was please the title of the first book you read about body language?
I only could find "what everyone is saying"
Your journsl is ibspiring man

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 12:22 PM)Light Wrote: Hey
what was please the title of the first book you read about body language?
I only could find "what everyone is saying"
Your journsl is ibspiring man

Thanks man. It's called "The Body Language Project" -- http://bodylanguageproject.com/buy_the_book.htm

Also, if you can get your hands on "Undercover Sex Signals," that one's pretty badass too.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Sickologist - 06-17-2016

Don't worry, I'll definitely hit you up when I get to the US. I've decided that I'll enroll in college to hone my writing skills while taking workshops on the side. I'll probably end up in San Diego august next year, fucking La Jolla district. Who knows, maybe we'll make a movie one day. Trust me, I've got ideas man.

Have you noticed that women become self concious around you when you're on AOSI? I get that a lot, they just act weird or show attraction as they should.

@ Dissonance,

The thing about artists is that their often scared to bite the perceived hand that feeds them. Just look at Mickey Rourke and what happened to him. A lot of it just flash and no substance. The rapper Q-tip was pretty popular back in the day, but when it was all said and done he wasn't making any moeny and that's just one example. As for writers, most one them cater to whatever is hot right now, that's why self help is huge business right now. Nobody wants to earn their creative process anymore so they look for the simple way out, like reading Paulo Coelho. And nobody knows who Virgiilio Pinera is...sigh. There's a huge difference between real artists and those who hover above the surface of living ideas. A real artist radiates the type in influential power that rids us of the obsolete, like the revolutionary "Another Brick in the Wall".

@ Light

I think it was an FBI guy, Joe Navaro or something. I read that book, it was okay, but not that special. Note that I have a natural tuning fork about these things. Maybe you can learn to read body language, maybe you can even learn to read between the lines as you go along, but it can't be taught in my opinion.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Benjamin - 06-17-2016

Quote:I simply said: "She's no longer with us..." I mean, which is true. She went to another store while I went to Adidas, so it's not my fault if she took it as if the woman died or some shit.

Haha you nearly made me spit out my fucking pancake! Tongue

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 04:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I simply said: "She's no longer with us..." I mean, which is true. She went to another store while I went to Adidas, so it's not my fault if she took it as if the woman died or some shit.

Haha you nearly made me spit out my ***** pancake! Tongue

LOL! Ben you're always almost spitting out something when you come on here. You gotta eat/drink BEFORE you come on the forum I think. Tongue

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Benjamin - 06-17-2016

Hahaha I know, that's cos you guys always post funny stuff. I haven't yet messed up my monitor though with coffee or pancakes.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-18-2016

Alright, I'm really conflicted about posting this. People are going to scream that it's fake. Some's gonna scream that I'm immoral. Others are gonna go, niiiiiice. But, here goes:

So, I didn't go out with Adidas chick last night. Good friend of mine (whose girlfriend is reacting strongly to AM6 + AOSI) had something really bad happen and needed someone to kick it with. I loaded up AOSI (PURELY for the science, not because his fine-ass girlfriend is responding to it) and did my two loops. One masked, one ultrasonic.

There was a short discussion in the product discussion thread about skepticism regarding the results of the "two loopers" -- those of us limited to two loops of AOSI a week due to the fact that we're running another 5g program. Admittedly, that convo shook my confidence a little bit. I erroneously thought that the SM lead-in began in stage 6 of AM6. Had no idea it actually began in S4. Made me wonder if the sudden interest I'm receiving from women is the result of the lead-in and not AOSI.

After all, I'm a skeptic in the traditional, scientific sense, meaning I'll seek out empirical evidence to confirm (or dispel) an idea or notion. Modern "skepticism" basically boils down to, "I'm going to say it can't be done until you do all the work proving it for me."

Anyway, I decided that fasting was the best way for me to proceed -- see if a notable change in my friend's girlfriend (we'll call her M for simplicity's sake) before and after I ate. Looking at my offline journal, I always received the best results immediately after eating, when the aura would project.

SO -- got to my friend's place. My friend was out finishing some errands. M was acting pretty normal. Like I said in an earlier post, we've never been super fond of each other, but we've never hated each other. Just kinda ambivalent. She was maybe a little bit friendlier, but I'm guessing that's because she was making a conscious effort to maintain peace for my friend's sake (seriously, he had some bad sh*t go down).

Anyway, the first part of the night was REALLY uneventful. I watched her body language extensively -- nothing to suggest any kind of attraction. At one point, I even tried to do the "conscious projection" by staring deep into her eyes and visualizing, and she made me this kinda disgusted, "wtf are you doing" face that almost made me crack up.

By that time, I had been there a few hours and was starting to get hungry. Ran out to get some food. Decided I wanted to get something full of carbs and proteins -- unhealthy, but would probably power the hell out of the aura. And you know (or maybe not know) how we black folks do in the south... so I got some FRIED MUTHAF*CKIN CHICKEN and a BIG ASS BUCKET OF FRIES and the HUGEST CUP OF SWEET TEA my candy ass had ever seen. And I did this for you guys. For science.

Smile

Get back to the house, I'm gobbling the food down. Aura begins to project. And I tell you no lies, the next thing I knew, the ENTIRE VIBE changed. She was wearing this super tight camisole with a tank top under it. I see her chest become noticeably flushed, and she starts rubbing the sides of her neck, stroking her hair (which she hadn't done AT ALL before eating). Keep in mind that, one -- I'm really good at ready body language, and two -- I was SPECIFICALLY, INTENTLY, CLOSELY watching for reactions.

Anyway, all of a sudden, I became this super witty, dominant jokester. At one point, I was even manhandling my friend in a playful way, rubbing his shoulders and telling him out muscular he was (he isn't). I didn't realize it until later, but I believe I was subconsciously establishing myself as the dominant male.

So here's the really good shit. Kinda good. I guess. I feel kinda bad. But anyway, about 15 minutes after I finished eating, and the aura's projecting pretty fiercely now, M insisted that I let her talk to my Tinder matches. She was shocked at how many matches and convos I had going. My friend decides he's tired and went to take a cat nap, and then we were gonna watch some movies. She goes into the bedroom for a minute. When she came back, she had taken off the camisole and had changed into some really tiny athletic shorts. AOSI has this way of "beautifying" women, and in that moment, I swore I had never seen legs that smooth before.

For the second time on AOSI, that crystal clear visualization sh*t kicked in. I see her glance at something. I look down. I'm very much erect. And it's obvious. Earlier, she was sitting in a loveseat next to the couch. This time, she plopped down right beside me and kinda laid back, positioning herself in a way that I would get a full view of her body -- including seeing up her shorts. She had on a black thong and was completely clean shaven. I don't know if this was AM6 or AOSI coming into play, but I had this almost primal, uncontrollable urge to literally just grab her and just have my way with her, right then and there. Took EVERYTHING not to just slide my hand up her leg and see what happens. I SWEAR I could freakin' smell the copulins, like this chick was ovulating or something.

So anyway, we go back to Tinder. She starts disqualifying women for me, giving why each one wasn't "right." Soon, she had "disqualified" everyone, and when she gave the phone back, I realized she was actually closing the connections. I'm a little pissed at this point, because there were a few chicks I was interesting in chatting with. She laughs and says something along the lines of, "guys don't need Tinder, they just need to capitalize on opportunities when they're out and about."

I'm like, whatever and I change the subject. She starts telling about all the terrible (read: beta) things my friend does, including how he always gives into her demands with the slightest fight. By this time, she had changed positions (I was thanking the heavens) and was sitting Indian style next to me. However, she kept touching my arm while she talked. I tried to ignore it, finally I glanced at her hand and she apologized, as if it were accidental.

I was proud of myself for not giving in. Say what you want, but I've known this dude for over a decade, and that's just not something you throw away.

That's where I f*cked up. Got too confident in my ability to resist. She went to the bathroom for a moment. When she came back, she was brushing her hair. Sat back down beside me. And I caught a whiff of whatever heavenly spritz she sprayed in her hair.

My secret: I am intensely attracted to smells. Like a freaking dog, man. When a woman smells really nice, and I don't mean with an expensive perfume, it can be a light scent that just accentuates hers... I'm a goner.

I literally just say, "[x] is right in the other room." She gets quiet, like she's contemplating and says, "he's out like a light until his alarm goes off." And, well... Let's just put it this way. If what happened ever comes out, her argument's gonna be: "Well, I mean -- I didn't F*CK him though, so it doesn't count."

We finish up, she gets up and goes to the bathroom, cleans herself up. I'm just sitting on the floor, not knowing how to feel. AOSI kinda blunts emotions for me -- at least anything other than getting laid. She comes in, sits down, turns on the XBOX and we start watching Hulu. lol. In total silence.

Finally, she goes, "I'm still so f*cking wet," and busts out laughing. Then she's like, "no, not saying let's do that again, [x] will be up soon." So then, she asks me if she were "good." I told her not to make it awkward. She asked if I were going to leave, then. I said no, because [x] will wonder why I left, and it'll be awkward. We ended up laughing at the situation.

[x] gets up, and I'm on my phone, and she's just chatting away about something inane. He doesn't suspect a thing and I feel absolutely terrible except I don't. Sad

I mean, I wanna feel bad but that's just not my nature. So, we watch some shows, finish up the food and I'm like, aight time to head home. Before I leave, she asks me if I'm going to the gym today. I said maybe and I asked [x] if he was. He said he has to work. She flashes this look and was like, "We'll work out together tomorrow then?" I'm like, we'll see and left.

I can't say for a fact that this is AOSI alone. In an earlier post, I mention how I had this "breakthrough." I know this post is pretty long, but lemme elaborate on that for a sec: Both times I've run AM6 + AOSI, there's been a noticeable pattern. I run it, have a fun night, but when I start AM6 again, it's like F*ck Wars: The Resistance Strikes Back. The fiercest, most intense resistance I've ever had. But then, it passes and I feel AMAZING. The second run, however (where I met the 8.5 blonde), when it passed, something had changed about me. I was getting IOIs EVERYWHERE. People wanting to just talk to me for hours, or getting intimidated. Maybe AOSI's aura and OGSF is assisting the lead-in. So, while I can't say it's AOSI alone, I CAN say that AOSI is working.

I've even noticed a change in the way I'm talking and writing -- I mean, on a linguistic level. It's like a personality shift. More like my true personality, who I was meant to be is coming out. That's most likely AM6.

Anyway, take what you will from this experience. And yes, I do plan on going to the gym today. Gotta work off that fried chicken.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - kenpachi - 06-18-2016

Shit man I know what you mean about the smells... nothing better than that girly hair smell. And seeing up the short shorts...

Not saying I support what you did. But I understand.

AOSI strikes again!

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - 4Kingdoms - 06-18-2016

Whether it is AM6 or AOSI. I'm thinking it is also your personality and experience. Individually, they are a force to be reckoned with. Together, AM6/AOSI/personality/experience are a lethal combination. You just have the right mix for this to work as profoundly as it does from only listening to 2 loops of AOSI.

I had a similar opportunity twenty years ago and I didn't have the cajones to do that to my friend of 10 years with his wife. Amazingly, our friendship ended because of my inaction to bed his wife. I'm sure she was behind it!! I am curious to see where your actions will lead you, with her... and your friend of 10 plus years. Hope it works out better than it did for me...

You are getting profound results with Version 1.0. Imagine the results you will be getting from Version 2.0??!!

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - RTBoss - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 08:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I had a similar opportunity twenty years ago and I didn't have the cajones to do that to my friend of 10 years with his wife. Amazingly, our friendship ended because of my inaction to bed his wife. I'm sure she was behind it!! I am curious to see where your actions will lead you, with her... and your friend of 10 plus years. Hope it works out better than it did for me...

You are getting profound results with Version 1.0. Imagine the results you will be getting from Version 2.0??!!

Isn't that crazy? I've heard of this before. They can't take the rejection and likely fear you'll tell. Is that how it went down for you, or did something else happen?

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-18-2016

I don't have a problem with what you did as I'd do it myself tbh. Heck, if the friend woke up I'd prolly invite him to join us. But I don't know the context of what happened with him so maybe I wouldn't.

Anyways, awesome story. I love how she kept upping the ante to get you aroused. Totally helps.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - 4Kingdoms - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 08:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 08:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I had a similar opportunity twenty years ago and I didn't have the cajones to do that to my friend of 10 years with his wife. Amazingly, our friendship ended because of my inaction to bed his wife. I'm sure she was behind it!! I am curious to see where your actions will lead you, with her... and your friend of 10 plus years. Hope it works out better than it did for me...

Isn't that crazy? I've heard of this before. They can't take the rejection and likely fear you'll tell. Is that how it went down for you, or did something else happen?

I don't think she "feared" I would tell. I think she wanted to have a strong friendship like her husband had with me. Of course, I don't know what she was thinking. He stopped returning my calls and stopped calling me to "hang out". Maybe she told him I made a move on her?? One will never know...

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - apollolux - 06-18-2016

As long as you're honest with yourself about your intentions and your actions, the rest was/is on her no matter how much she might want to or eventually choose to blame you in the future (because chances are better than 50% that she might do just that).