Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Jake2015 - 06-23-2015

Perhaps subliminals that don't work in 8 month need to be enhanced and improved some more?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - JJ54 - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 11:57 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Perhaps subliminals that don't work in 8 month need to be enhanced and improved some more?

The problem is, you can't rush the Law of Attraction, and these subs are based on that law. I think Shannon would have discontinued these subs a long time ago if nobody was getting results at all. People just have to learn to be patient and let the subs/Universe do its job.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - RTBoss - 06-23-2015

Also, consciously anticipating your goal will work against you. It's like saying to the Universe (or whatever), "I don't believe you're giving this to me." It's akin to self-defeating behavior. Reduce how important it is, consciously, to see any result. Do it as often as necessary.

I always hated it when people would say, "She'll appear when you stop looking," or "when you least expect it." It happened to me, even after bitching about that cliche saying over and over. I finally got so fed up with looking around, I stopped (looking). Soon after, I met the girl I'd marry. I still remember looking at the empty space in my bed, no one ever there next to me. Now, I look over at my wife sleeping there and think to myself, "It really happened." 7 years together, 3 years married, 1 kid just over a year old. Life is good. Big Grin

It's like I had "put it out there," that I was ready to be married to the perfect woman for me. But while I looked about and fret, my order was placed on "hold." As soon as I let go of my "I want it NOW" attitude, my order went through and arrived as I had asked.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 06-24-2015

okay guys

im going to pull the plug on this end of this week thats 8 months completed

probably shift to AM or ephra or something... juz wondering if anyone knows if running those program would soft of reverse anything that might have gone in the past 8 months with aypw

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - RTBoss - 06-25-2015

Make sure you take a break before starting something else. You never know, someone may just pop into your life.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 06-25-2015

Good idea to take a break. You should have set the wheels in motion now so your perfect wife may still show up later on. I do admire your commitment to the sub howeverWink

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Trend - 08-20-2015

How's the battle going, in3deep Smile

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - waahbeta - 08-20-2015

1. She may had come in2 ur life. But u might have ignored her for some reason. Looks, nature, etc. It can b anything. If it did happen this way, she'll be back anyhow.
2. She mau had come, but overlooked u cos u were expect sum1, she had false belief that it wasn't she.
3. She is ready to come n she'll bang the door any moment..

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 08-22-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:09 PM)waahbeta Wrote: 1. She may had come in2 ur life. But u might have ignored her for some reason. Looks, nature, etc. It can b anything. If it did happen this way, she'll be back anyhow.
2. She mau had come, but overlooked u cos u were expect sum1, she had false belief that it wasn't she.
3. She is ready to come n she'll bang the door any moment..

Maybe she might come, maybe she has come blah blah blah... A whole lot of maybes

Why dun ppl just accept that she never came

Huh

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Superman - 08-22-2015

Well so what if she hasn't come yet, enjoy your life and maybe she's still on the way

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - jonathan4all - 08-22-2015

I think Shannon should upgrade few 4G AYP subs to 5G. so far 4G seems failure most of the time.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Trend - 08-22-2015

(08-22-2015, 09:24 AM)in3deep Wrote: Maybe she might come, maybe she has come blah blah blah... A whole lot of maybes

Huh

Not well, I see; how are you, otherwise?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 08-22-2015

(08-22-2015, 01:09 PM)Trend Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 09:24 AM)in3deep Wrote: Maybe she might come, maybe she has come blah blah blah... A whole lot of maybes

Huh

Not well, I see; how are you, otherwise?

im alright brother... have stopped being involve din the sub world for a while

ive been drowing in my work past few weeks... if only i can get rid of my boss... trying imagine working for a female boss whose late 30s and single

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - apollolux - 08-22-2015

(08-22-2015, 09:58 PM)in3deep Wrote: ive been drowing in my work past few weeks... if only i can get rid of my boss... trying imagine working for a female boss whose late 30s and single

Maybe this female boss is testing you to see what you can handle and is the "perfect wife" to be manifested? :idea: