Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E3: Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid 3.0 Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I read Greenduck's latest thread here about recovering his self esteem, and I related. His plan at this moment is to stay on E2 and move onto E3 when it comes out.

My last sub run was E2, and it had pros and cons, mostly true since it was the first 5.5 sub. I pulled off it after 3 months since I was recirculating old fears after having old emotional triggers hit me. I'm on USLM3 now (on my 2nd run now), and still seeking my desired goal.

I'm writing here now since, as I've looked for my own desired goals, many are connected to my emotional health: self validation, removing/replacing the victim mindset, self confidence, self assertion, and even self-liking. They all point back to childhood memories and survival strategies that just don't work anymore; most never did anyway. This morning, I had an emotional memory of Overcome The Victim Mindset (which is in E2), as I felt it move me from "help me!" to "I have the mental tools to do this myself". I'd say it actually motivated me to write this thread too, as I read the latest DMSI discussion thread posts, and wondered "why don't I start one for E3?"

Emotional healing and stability is why I came to IML, and most of my core motivations revolve around those needs and wants.

I know E3 will be in LTU, and presently I'm not leaning towards it due to having made some focused headway on E2. Plus, I'm wondering how diluted it might be, which may/may not be an issue. I'd like more healing on the emotional issues, the FRM in USLM is making changes in me now, and having it focus on these issues is something I really look forward to.
One morning I come up with ideas for E3 as it may be something i'll use at some stage. I don't know if I remembered all of them.

-Attracting supportive friends both in general and towards your healing, long term, genuine friends.
-Attract supportive people in general to help your healing, whoever they might be.
-Improve relationships in general with friends, family, other people.
-Increased focus on healing abandonment, feelings of rejection, loneliness.
-Being able to cope with life.
-Penis enlargement.
-Heal dependence on others (eg parents), foster independence.
-Find and live by your own values.
-Finding what legitimiately fulfills you.
-Healing/Releasing/Discharging trauma from the body on top of the other trauma healing as it can be stuck in the body too. Or maybe just directing the user to something like TRE to do so.
(11-25-2018, 06:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]One morning I come up with ideas for E3 as it may be something i'll use at some stage. I don't know if I remembered all of them.

-Attracting supportive friends both in general and towards your healing, long term, genuine friends.
-Attract supportive people in general to help your healing, whoever they might be.

Holy shit those would be awesome additions! Makes me think about buying E3, even though I already have E2! I'd have to get up the money though. I'm unemployed and still live with my parents. Another reason I'm more focused on making friends than attracting romance.
(11-25-2018, 06:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]One morning I come up with ideas for E3 as it may be something i'll use at some stage. I don't know if I remembered all of them.

Considering where my head was today Ben, I found finding what legitimately fulfills you to be a sacred desire. In fact, today I hit on something related to this while thinking about success. I realized that although I like my job, and it's a gift currently, it's not what truly fulfills me. The job isn't the problem; the problem is I've pasted someone else's goals and ideals about life onto my own, and I forgot my own desires. Today, I had this hunch that "maybe I'm just punching a timeclock every day so I will avoid conflict".

I'm finding USLM is waking me up to my real desires, not the "safe, normal" social requirements. I also wonder if USLM is already scripted to help us see our own self-deception.
Yep, it's definately a big one. Being stuck in a crap job you hate for years, like in a factory or something I just always hated the thought of. Glad you guys like the suggestions, i'll add to it when I think of stuff.

I changed the thread from 'discussion thread' to 'suggestions' so hopefully Shannon will see it, afterall discussion thread makes it sound like it's already out.
Thanks Ben for watching out for us Thumbsup
(11-27-2018, 10:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy shit those would be awesome additions! Makes me think about buying E3, even though I already have E2! I'd have to get up the money though. I'm unemployed and still live with my parents. Another reason I'm more focused on making friends than attracting romance.

E3 is just about healing, not romance. But being more healed, dealing with things like that it's going to be alot easier to attract genuine friends.
(11-27-2018, 06:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]E3 is just about healing, not romance. But being more healed, dealing with things like that it's going to be alot easier to attract genuine friends.

I'd like to tag on something you said to me months ago Ben, for I've held on to it. It must have been my E2 run.

On E2, I surprisingly began getting a lot of intentional sexual looks from women, even while shopping for food! I was stared down by one hot woman while she stood next to her BF/husband. This was after I'd experienced a rather flirtatious younger cashier at another store right before this.

I mentioned this, and you compared experiences on E2 with women vs. using DMSI with women. You shared the women you hooked up with on E2 were of higher quality. Those were encouraging words, especially when I was in and out of emotional tussles with myself wondering if it was worth it to continue. I wasn't even looking to hook up, but it made me consider what I could offer in a relationship, which was a new experience for me. I never thanked you, so now I am.

Cleaning up my inner world really affected my confidence in my outside world. This makes me look forward to more adventures to come!

Thank you Smile
Ben, you added penis enlargement to the list.

Would you care to explain how this will foster emotional healing and pain relief? Seems like it might mess with women using the program..... Lol

I even wondered if you'd thrown that in there to see if we were paying attention, like some 1000 page tax bill thrown in 2 days before voting. You're not a politician, are you? Wink

Lol
- generate and maintain trust in your ability to fully heal
- generate and maintain patience in your healing journey
- allow yourself/motivate yourself/justify to take the time off to heal
- help yourself detach from unreasonable expectations on yourself
i was bullied in my school,
and it's really hard to get the motivation of doing something back,
i am so lazy, to do everything, not only studying, but everyting, like waking up,
it's like there is no use again to run this life,
and i searched that my lack of motivation is the result of depression i got,

Why don't we include Ultra Motivation and Overcome Procrastination in E3?
(11-28-2018, 03:16 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]i was bullied in my school,
and it's really hard to get the motivation of doing something back,
i am so lazy, to do everything, not only studying, but everyting, like waking up,
it's like there is no use again to run this life,
and i searched that my lack of motivation is the result of depression i got,

Why don't we include Ultra Motivation and Overcome Procrastination in E3?

Because including it in E3 is not necessary, and not part of the primary goal of E3. In your case, both programs would probably do the job for you, but for different reasons, and with different after-effects.

Have you tried UMOP2?
(11-27-2018, 07:19 PM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 06:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]E3 is just about healing, not romance. But being more healed, dealing with things like that it's going to be alot easier to attract genuine friends.

I'd like to tag on something you said to me months ago Ben, for I've held on to it. It must have been my E2 run.

On E2, I surprisingly began getting a lot of intentional sexual looks from women, even while shopping for food! I was stared down by one hot woman while she stood next to her BF/husband. This was after I'd experienced a rather flirtatious younger cashier at another store right before this.

I mentioned this, and you compared experiences on E2 with women vs. using DMSI with women. You shared the women you hooked up with on E2 were of higher quality. Those were encouraging words, especially when I was in and out of emotional tussles with myself wondering if it was worth it to continue. I wasn't even looking to hook up, but it made me consider what I could offer in a relationship, which was a new experience for me. I never thanked you, so now I am.

Cleaning up my inner world really affected my confidence in my outside world. This makes me look forward to more adventures to come!

Thank you Smile

Yes, I did date the kind of girls I really wanted on E2, I just more meant with the last post that it's not the focus of the program. And on E2 I legitimately enjoyed them and it wasn't just like "Ok I just want to have sex with them" though that naturally ended up being good.
(11-28-2018, 12:42 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, you added penis enlargement to the list.

Would you care to explain how this will foster emotional healing and pain relief? Seems like it might mess with women using the program..... Lol

I even wondered if you'd thrown that in there to see if we were paying attention, like some 1000 page tax bill thrown in 2 days before voting. You're not a politician, are you? Wink

Lol

Hahahaha I did that as a joke because it seems almost every program there's someone who goes 'can you add penis enlargement to it'. Big Grin

I was laughing my ass off when I added it, wondering if anyone would notice.
Pages: 1 2 3