Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to take action/step up/do the right thing/not be a pussy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I would love a sub that really encourages me (and everybody else) to take action and do all the difficult things in life that we all know would benefit us in the long run and that we would grow from, but often are so hard to do due to fear of failure, fear of rejection and social conditioning.

These are things like: approaching the girl you like at the club even though she is surrounded by other guys, going to the gym even though you're still sore from the last workout and it is snowing outside, asking for a promotion or raise that you feel that you might deserve even though you on paper might be too young/old/whatever and your boss have a reputation for never granting requests like these or setting healthy personal boundaries even when it comes to people with a very high social status or extremely attractive girls.

If a sub like this at the same time could install a high degree of "coolness under pressure" and "being comfortable in uncomfortable situations" that would be really amazing.

If anybody has experienced the above-mentioned from another sub (like AM6) I would love to hear it, but I haven't seen it yet from the journals I've been through.
I was gonna say Am6 would definately fit that bill. But it depends what your issue is, something like E2 or Self Esteem would too.
(11-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

I would love a sub that really encourages me (and everybody else) to take action and do all the difficult things in life that we all know would benefit us in the long run and that we would grow from, but often are so hard to do due to fear of failure, fear of rejection and social conditioning.

These are things like: approaching the girl you like at the club even though she is surrounded by other guys, going to the gym even though you're still sore from the last workout and it is snowing outside, asking for a promotion or raise that you feel that you might deserve even though you on paper might be too young/old/whatever and your boss have a reputation for never granting requests like these or setting healthy personal boundaries even when it comes to people with a very high social status or extremely attractive girls.

If a sub like this at the same time could install a high degree of "coolness under pressure" and "being comfortable in uncomfortable situations" that would be really amazing.

If anybody has experienced the above-mentioned from another sub (like AM6) I would love to hear it, but I haven't seen it yet from the journals I've been through.

I like this idea. I am 100% for action
That sounds like what USLM would cover. The fear of failure has had me holding back, hiding out from life and opportunities, then feeling like s***, kicking my own ass afterwards. I will be starting USLM soon, and many users have reported being in the same situations which normally bog them down, but on USLM they're not overwhelmed and feeling defeated. Quite the opposite.

For me, it's all in my thinking. If I fear failure, I often won't even try. I'm going to start USLM to challenge and change my thinking. Life is so much more valuable than surrendering to defeat day after day. Change my thinking, change my life Smile
Yeah AM6 it's your medicine.
Thanks for your answers.

AM6 makes A LOT of sense. Actually wanted to get on it back in February, but I just saw some posts that stated that 6G was just about to come out very soon and that AM7 would be the first sub, so I decided to wait. Have I missed any updates on this?

I'm not sure that E2 or SE would be the way to go, since I don't see this as an issue that is strictly personal to me or rooted in lack of confidence or an emotional issue, but more something that is hardwired into all of us to some degree (unless you're a sociopath), since taking these types of actions that I talk about could get you killed throughout most of human history, even though they have very little downside today.

Using USLM sounds very very interesting. I also like the fact that it is one of the newest subs, and since I'll soon start on a new job that might be something that would cover several important areas.

So I'll probably go with AM6 or USLM.
(11-08-2018, 09:20 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answers.

AM6 makes A LOT of sense...and that AM7 would be the first sub, so I decided to wait. Have I missed any updates on this?

6G is still more than 6 months out, and AM7 even further. ASC is actually slated to be the first 6G sub, unless DMSI achieves 6G status first.

I wouldn't bet on AM7 for at least another year+, but just a guess. You certainly have enough time to give AM6 a run, if that's what you decide.
Quote:I'm not sure that E2 or SE would be the way to go, since I don't see this as an issue that is strictly personal to me or rooted in lack of confidence or an emotional issue, but more something that is hardwired into all of us to some degree (unless you're a sociopath), since taking these types of actions that I talk about could get you killed throughout most of human history, even though they have very little downside today.

No.. you've just explained alot of why you have that issue. It IS an emotional issue, and is directly connected to your own beliefs, self esteem and such not all the bullshit pua's have told you to rationalize why the way they see things causes more fear. If they told you that though they wouldn't be able to sell you bs 30dvd sets.

Because when you start to deal with that it flows more often than not. I've experienced it.

Unfortunately these topics bring in the people who post novels about women who have no idea, so if that happens I won't even reply.

AM6 makes A LOT of sense. Actually wanted to get on it back in February, but I just saw some posts that stated that 6G was just about to come out very soon and that AM7 would be the first sub, so I decided to wait. Have I missed any updates on this?

6G is some time next year, and AM7 will be -- at the earliest -- the 3rd 6G sub built, behind ASC 6G and a multi-stage custom job that I am contracted to build after that. AM7 is going to come out in 2019 or 2020, probably as soon as I can build it, but the custom job is going to take me a considerable amount of time, likely on the order of months.

Quote:I'm not sure that E2 or SE would be the way to go, since I don't see this as an issue that is strictly personal to me or rooted in lack of confidence or an emotional issue, but more something that is hardwired into all of us to some degree (unless you're a sociopath), since taking these types of actions that I talk about could get you killed throughout most of human history, even though they have very little downside today.

Using USLM sounds very very interesting. I also like the fact that it is one of the newest subs, and since I'll soon start on a new job that might be something that would cover several important areas.

AM6 is what you're after for everything except success and fear removal, and USLM3 is what you want for that. If I were you, I would do this: 3 months of USLM3 and then 6 months of AM6. Around that time, I should be working on AM7, or just finishing it.

USLM3 won't cover some of what you're asking about, but it will change you in ways that make the older 5G AM6 MUCH more successful in just one run.

But remember, if you do it this way, 3 months of USLM3. No less. Some of what FRM is trying to do will need that to make its effects long term to permanent.

Otherwise I would just do AM6.
(11-08-2018, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]

No.. you've just explained alot of why you have that issue. It IS an emotional issue, and is directly connected to your own beliefs, self esteem and such not all the ***** pua's have told you to rationalize why the way they see things causes more fear. If they told you that though they wouldn't be able to sell you bs 30dvd sets.

Because when you start to deal with that it flows more often than not. I've experienced it.

Unfortunately these topics bring in the people who post novels about women who have no idea, so if that happens I won't even reply.

Maybe you're right, maybe not. I still haven't met a person who doesn't hesitate/struggle taking right action in one major life area from time to time. A lot of times, most people will take SOME kind of action, but not the action that would be most beneficial.

I don't really spend a lot of time on PUA stuff, so I can't really comment on that. I think that it is correct that the level of action a person takes to some extent is related to especially beliefs, and to a lesser degree self-esteem. I know a lot of people who take a lot of action simply because they can't stand being alone with themselves.

From my point of view, this question of taking action on difficult things is something that a person has to monitor all the time, and that everybody can and should improve on throughout their life.

Even if I take more right action than 99 % of people out there, there is still room for improvement.
(11-08-2018, 05:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

6G is some time next year, and AM7 will be -- at the earliest -- the 3rd 6G sub built, behind ASC 6G and a multi-stage custom job that I am contracted to build after that. AM7 is going to come out in 2019 or 2020, probably as soon as I can build it, but the custom job is going to take me a considerable amount of time, likely on the order of months.

AM6 is what you're after for everything except success and fear removal, and USLM3 is what you want for that. If I were you, I would do this: 3 months of USLM3 and then 6 months of AM6. Around that time, I should be working on AM7, or just finishing it.

USLM3 won't cover some of what you're asking about, but it will change you in ways that make the older 5G AM6 MUCH more successful in just one run.

But remember, if you do it this way, 3 months of USLM3. No less. Some of what FRM is trying to do will need that to make its effects long term to permanent.

Otherwise I would just do AM6.

Thank you - this sounds like an awesome plan.

I'm currently doing Anxiety Relief not really because I've been dealing with anxiety but more because I sleep amazingly on that sub.

I just returned from a job interview, and I was so fucking relaxed and cool which might be due to the sub. I never get really nervous in situations like this, but today I felt really really good and comfortable. Haven't thought beforehand that this sub would have that benefit.

Should I expect these benefits to go away when I move to USLM?
ARA is part of the skeleton script now. So I don't know for sure, but is say probably not, the way USLM seems to be affecting people.
Great - will move to USLM tonight
Well after doing USLM for almost 14 days, I think it is safe to say that the FRM does a lot of the things that I'm looking for + I'm currently a beast when it comes to productivity.

Thanks a lot for this. Can't wait to see how this technology will evolve. I had actually decided to do AM after 3 months of USLM as recommended, but if this continues, I will just go with the sub with the newest FRM version.

I think that a few months on the new DMSI and then the new LTU after USLM would be awesome.