Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TLAM Lotto winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gday forum reader's my name's Matt and I'm from the land down under. Just wanted to say I've started listening to TLAM. Had a nice subtle tingling feeling through my body after the first hour of listening. I going to become a millionaire playing the lotto. Choosing my own numbers based on the trend then Wheeling my numbers. I'll post my results every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Yeye live action
this should be interesting
Welcome to the forum. Do you want me to change your username to something else? If it's your email address you might get spammed or something.
(09-05-2018, 12:17 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. Do you want me to change your username to something else? If it's your email address you might get spammed or something.

Hi mate can you please change it to 'freckles'. I tried to change it but mustn't have worked.
Ok done, past the signup you can't change it yourself unfortunately.
Four balls dropped out of my chosen eighteen. Two sixth division prizes of $17.25
How many combinations did you play to get those two prizes?
Dont you think lm or uslm would be more suitable?
(09-06-2018, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How many combinations did you play to get those two prizes?

Gday Shannon I wheeled 18 numbers in 42 games. Two numbers were supplementry.
(09-06-2018, 01:39 PM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]Dont you think lm or uslm would be more suitable?

What's Lm or uslm. I'm new and not up with the abbreviation.I copied TLAM off someone elseHehe
I think its Luck Magnifier.
LM = Luck Magnifier, US/LM = Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier
(09-06-2018, 09:20 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]LM = Luck Magnifier, US/LM = Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier

Thanks for the abbreviation explanation. Those will probably work. I just want to concentrate on the million dollar prize and I know TLAM will guide me in the right direction.
(09-06-2018, 08:56 PM)Freckles Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 01:39 PM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]Dont you think lm or uslm would be more suitable?

What's Lm or uslm. I'm new and not up with the abbreviation.I copied TLAM off someone elseHehe

(09-06-2018, 09:51 PM)Freckles Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 09:20 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]LM = Luck Magnifier, US/LM = Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier

Thanks for the abbreviation explanation. Those will probably work. I just want to concentrate on the million dollar prize and I know TLAM will guide me in the right direction.

Then if you haven't already done so, hop on over to the store and pay for the copy you're using.

Here's the link: TLAM 4G

Edit: After reading the explanation below that you copied the acronym and not the program, sounds like you're good to go.
Pages: 1 2