Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forum Night Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps we can get a "night mode" for the forum, as reading in the evening would be much more comfortable?

At least i could not find any setting to toggle; if it is hidden somewhere please let me know Confused

Thanks!
(08-18-2018, 11:07 AM)yoshilee Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps we can get a "night mode" for the forum, as reading in the evening would be much more comfortable?

At least i could not find any setting to toggle; if it is hidden somewhere please let me know Confused

Thanks!

I use twilight app on playstore.. But I use it at night
I'm not sure what you mean by night mode? Do you mean a blue blocking kind of thing?

If you have a pc then get flux, or on your phone a blue blocking app. On my samsung I use twilight.
(08-18-2018, 04:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean by night mode? Do you mean a blue blocking kind of thing?

If you have a pc then get flux, or on your phone a blue blocking app. On my samsung I use twilight.

Yeah, Flux it good.. By night mode he means everything on this form turn in dark theme so that he has no problem reading.. Too much white
This MyBB uses a fairly custom theme, so to have a dark theme that would complement that would probably require some custom work. Unless Andrew or Cyanide know how to create a relatively full MyBB theme, IML would probably have to contract someone like myself to do the thing.
Thanks for your feedback guys!
I will have a look at the stuff you mentioned before.

@Benjamin I am not into web related stuff. You can have a look here the way i mean it:

https://bitinfocharts.com/de/markets/

I use that for checking prices and at the very bottom line you can switch light/dark mode.

Anyway, i donĀ“t know if such is "just an option" to add.
Hmm ok, interesting. I looked in my options thinking there might be different themes but doesn't seem to be. I tried changing board style in my options but it's the same.

Not a bad idea on that site. Cyanide would know if it can be done without much trouble or not.