Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have never tried subliminals before but I believe the universe is energy and there is a way to manipulate this energy to our own benefit. I dont know if subliminals or an advanced form of subliminals that isnt yet available is the way but I decided to give it a try

I am working 6-12 hours from home and my average sleep time is six hours. In my work the more you put hours the more you get rewarded. The rewards are instant and you dont have to wait 1 year to rip them. Lets assume I am a trader. I love women and I recently broke up with my girlfriend which brought insane negativity into my life. I have negative thoughts about everyone and I get frustrated easily, the last 30 days I feel way better. It was my fault that we broke up which may be the cause of all negativity. My lay count is in the range of 100-150 but I lived in Asia for two years and every asian is going crazy for caucasians. I opened less than 10% of my lays but I am very good at closing. Either friends are bringing girls (40%) or my friends are initiating contact (40%) or some girls are approaching me(5%). I am above average looks but I consider myself a fatty. I am going out at night at least once per week which helps with getting laid and lately I had some success with online dating. I started hitting the gym after I broke up with my ex and I have a specific goal to reach

My first thought was to start with DMSI. If women start approaching, it will be easy peasy lemon squeezy. I dont know why I rarely approach. Its not even fear of rejection. Sometimes I am getting rejected and I am laughing. I dont really know the root of the issue. Anyway I decided against DMSI because

1) I would like to combine more programs
2) People wrote they feel tired/depressed/foggy. I need to keep my brain sharp during my working hours and I wouldnt like to feel depressed. My work is very lonely and I got a light depression during my breakup
3) I read that you cant use coffee or alcohol during the duration which is a no no for me. I am going out once per week drinking alcohol and I drink coffee every day
4) Getting laid shouldnt be my priority at the moment
5) The most important is most people dont report any progress or minimum progress with maximum effort. I understand that is a test version and I decided to wait the full version even if it takes a year. That being said I would consider it if everyone reported amazing results like DAOS. Hopefully the program will be ready sooner than I hope even though I dont know if it is possible to stop drinking alcohol and coffee as long as I use it. I dont even know how to have fun at night without drinking. Never done it before

I was thinking to use two programs. Luck magnifier and DAOS. To be honest I need to focus on my work because I am slacking lately. I dont feel any motivation to put more hours or even start working. A sub like us/lm or um/op or BASE would be much more suitable as I dont really care if I get laid that much. It comes and goes. I never had a real issue in that department but I always want more. BASE covers everything I need to be honest and it seems like the perfect sub

Why DAOS?

The last 5 days I am reading every journal for 5-6 hours per day. Most people had very positive results with DAOS and LM. It is my first try in subliminal and I wouldnt like to invest a big amount unless I see some results and DAOS seems a safe bet. I have many social events to attend during August and it will be my crush test. I love a good experiment. After August I will decide if I should continue with subliminals and which one suits me the best

BASE seems the most optimal for what I want in my life and how my life should progress. As a trader I have the potential to work as many hours as I want but for some reason I dont feel motivated. BASE covers motivation, success, luck, procrastination etc

My initial plan was to mix 8 hours of DAOS and 6 hours of LM. Who doesnt need some more luck in his life? I tried this for 1.5 day and I felt exhausted. That could be the reasoning of running DAOS during sleep which didnt allow me to rest properly. As it is my first time I will run only DAOS 8-10 hours per day depending how many hours I am at home. I will write down the hours every single day

During the day, I have my laptop connected to TV and I listen through the speakers of TV. TV is located in the living and I am working 30 meters away. I can listen the stream good enough to not become annoyed. I have my laptop running the sub during the night from its own speakers. I found ultrasonic quite annoying. I just cant find the proper volume to listen at night and I am stucked with one of the two masked which is semi annoying as my sleep will not be deep and rested. I would like to have something like a rain version of sub because i like raining weather and it would be much easier to sleep
Keep us updated on ur journey..Welcome to IML
Thank you Zane. I decided to try BASE now. I dont really care about bringing more women into my life at the moment and i should focus on my work

After another day I took off from working I got very frustrated with myself. I procrastinated through the day. When it was time to work I said lets take the day off. I guess this is what happens when you are successful year after year and you dont have any motivation to work for a month

After not so much thinking I decided to buy BASE and start using it asap. BASE hits every single category I need to work on in order to be succesful again. I have many positive traits but lately I feel like they dissapeared. It is the first time I feel like this the last five years. I was highly motivated, I was working hard and everything felt more fluent

This year something changed. Even though I put some hours, I dont really focus. I dont feel I am giving my 100%. I barely give 60%. BASE seem to be the answer and I prefer to waste 500$ than spent another day procrastinating and put everything on hold. I have specific goals to achieve within 360 days

Work goal

On average I am working 90 hours per month this year and I am studying around 60 hours on average, hitting on average 5 ''trades'' per day, working or not

1) 180 working hours
2) 12 trades per working day / 360 trades per month
3) 40 studying hours
4) 50 000 units net profit until 31st August 2019

Side investments

I was young, I had consumption disease and I had insane love for women. I spent much money without a good reason right and left. I must start investing as soon as possible. My only goal is investing 10000 units until 31st August 2019

Fitness

Drop 30kg / 66 pounds until 31st August 2019

I think my primary goals are very simple and doable if I stop procrastinating. I should achieve them within 8 months if I get a bit more ''luck''

Author writes 12-16 hours is the sweet spot, 8 hours is the minimum. I will try to hit this 12 hour spot but it feels a bit too much to achieve daily

August goal is 150 hours of mixed working and studying. I have many social events to attend over few countries and my time is limited

Why BASE?
It hits motivation, success, procrastination, luck, focus and TLAM. Every single area I used to be good but somehow I lost them. I didnt read all the 86 points but I am sure everything will help
Before starting BASE I decided to delete every social media I have including Tinder. It seems the more success I get with women the more I procrastinating. I will do updates regularly depending how busy I am. I will keep a diary how many hours I ran the sub each day, how many hours I work and how often I did a workout. I hope it will be an entertaining thread and with the help of the sub I will turn this around and become even better. Every time I miss a day I will start counting from the beginning again. I need this to be successful and any help from the people here is highly appreciated

Starting date: 8 August 2019
Now this Journal got even more interesting.. Cause I plan to use BASE.. I have seen/read people who used BASE and they are turning /turned their life around... Keep me updated buddy..
First six days were interesting. I feel much better overall. I feel more motivated and some days I didnt want to work but it was like someone was pushing me to do it. I understand that 6 days arent a real sample and I dont want to be overhyped but I cant wait to finish all stages. August is a trial month, I cant put real working hours the next three weeks because I will travel a lot

September will be the real sample and I will understand if BASE helps me as needed

DAY 1
I felt pressure between my ears in the first 30 mins. I always use trickling. It would be great if I could have raining sub. I tried to listen at ocean while reading a book and it was distracting. At 5-6hr mark I understood my focus was a bit better than before. At 9th hour I felt a significant drop of focus

DAY 2
I feel motivated to put hours in. It was the first in my mind when I woke up. Nine hours into the sub I feel irritated. I had some work issues and I feel everything is bothering me

DAY 3
I have even more desire to work. I was thinking to skip the gym but I always regret when I do it. I am a bit more hungry when I wake up. Nothing major and it was expected

DAY 4
I didnt feel like working but I managed to put some hours. This part of the sub is working like charm but I dont feel the ''luck'' part at all. I understand it is only the fourth day running and it is covering so many areas it will take time. My sleep is a bit (more) messy. I cant sleep very well and some times I wake up tired. The results in terms of profit arent good but nothing big

DAY 5
Very weird day. I feel tired and everything annoys me but my mind is on working

DAY 6
My motivation to work is over the sky but I find sub a bit annoying today. I have a light pressure on my ears again for 8 hours straight. This might be the cause of listening to music in the same time

Overall
Positive
Highly motivated, improved focus and bad days seem a little better

Negative
I dont feel rested when I am sleeping. I dont use the sub during sleep, ever. I dont feel any luck but I undestand it is too early for everything to hit

I will write down which parts of the sub I am interested and keep a score each week. I might not do another update until end of August due to very busy schedule and I dont think I will have anything important to write but I will keep using the sub. September will be the crush test

Net profit: -3.4u
Weight loss: -1kg
Investments: 0u

Working hours: 43 hrs 10 min
Trades: 73
Sub hours: 56 hrs
After reading BASE carefully I understand that it is heavily targetting people who are trying to start a business which I am not. There are many parts of the sub ''that they arent needed'' for my job. Instead of doing circles and have some effects I need, I decide to hit all my issues in the root. I read all ultra success / luck magnifier blogs and I understand that ultra success helps with motivation too

I will switch to US/LM from now on. All the goals remain the same of course. I will use flac-hybrid trickling sub which is the most powerful from what I understand. One loop per day as instructed. 8 days on 2 days off Hopefully I will not change my mind again but I do think this sub is much more suitable for my current situation

It will be really difficult to listen 8-12 hours of BASE while i attending many social events which is another reason why i ll give US/LM a try. I will update every day even if it is one word - nothing. It will be interesting nonetheless
DAY 1

I am using hybrid flac for 1 loop. I didnt feel something was going on. When i was doing BASE i felt different. I was flying yesterday. I tried to book a taxi which indicated 10 mins until arrival. Then i called him and he said he needs another 15 minutes to arrive. I tried another company which said 35 minutes and then i tried another one which said 10 minutes and arrived around 15. It is very unsual. I always had a taxi within ten minutes

Two ladies sat next to me in the airplane which is highly unsual. Both were around 45-50 but they were decent looking for their age. We didnt talk at all because i was listening to audiobook ''The Millionaire Next Door''. Nothing happened but i would take two average ladies over two handsome guys any given day haha
Keep us updated.. I wanna see how USLM helps u with trading.
DAY 2

I spent the day with some good friends. Nothing really happened. I am on vacation until Tuesday. Then i will attend some social events regarding my job and i might put some work hours in. I felt a slight euphoria around 10-15th minute running the sub which lasted for one minute
DAY 3

Nothing really happened. I felt euphoria for 5 minutes while listening. I spent the day with friends outside. I didnt observe any opportunity or something like this. I do have a big social event tomorrow and i hope something different will happen. I am rereading the faq and i decided to check the hash file

I am using the trickling stream hybrid flac file. Duration is one hour and six minutes size 500mb

https://i.imgur.com/NQCoStj.png

As you can see the values dont match unless i am doing something wrong. I imported the flac file in winmd5 and i copied the value with light blue from the hash text file but they dont match. That means the file is corrputed? How can i solve this? I dont know if i am doing the verification wrong or the file is indeed corrupted. Support is a bit slow and i would appreciate any input

I decided to use headphones instead of stereo speakers. The feeling is different. I feel like my brain is working on higher frequency not sure if it is good or bad but i am a bit worried that the values dont match. I downloaded the flac file again but it is 500mb again and i suspect that i might be doing something wrong with the verification process

Edit: Apparently i was too tired to see that the MD5 file is before the name not after. Everything matches now all good
DAY 4

First day using headphones. I feel something working better. I had a big social event and I talked to a nice woman but I felt very drunk. I wend away, lied down on the grass and when I tried to stand up again I vomited. The woman left while I was away from the table. I did enjoy the night though

I cant really judge the sub at all because it is too early and I havent done anything job related which was expected. I am back on Tuesday. My routine will be one trade per day and working 8 hours, at least that is my goal until end of August

The difference to BASE is big so far. Base did everything better. Same euphoria feeling when you hit the gym. I was feeling ultra motivated. I remember even when I didnt want to do something, I had someone pushing me. I dont feel the same now but I have to wait until I am back to my routine in order to judge

From what I understand if I have bad feelings or bad dreams indicates resistance but I dont have either
Rereading faq came across with this

https://i.imgur.com/9ScVziL.png

Well shit. I thought it was only for DMSI apparently it is for every 5.5g subscription. Bye bye alcohol. I will try to drink max 1-2 glasses per week. Apparently so does caffeine. I will try to reduce caffeine to 1 cup per day. At the moment i am drinking 5 cups of black coffee every day because i love coffee but i prefer to sacrifice some nonsense pleasures in order to help sub work better
(08-18-2018, 10:45 AM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]Rereading faq came across with this

https://i.imgur.com/9ScVziL.png

Well shit. I thought it was only for DMSI apparently it is for every 5.5g subscription. Bye bye alcohol. I will try to drink max 1-2 glasses per week. Apparently so does caffeine. I will try to reduce caffeine to 1 cup per day. At the moment i am drinking 5 cups of black coffee every day because i love coffee but i prefer to sacrifice some nonsense pleasures in order to help sub work better

thanks man, i thought it was for DMSI only also! so i will cut back on my alcohol, thanks for pointing it out!
You welcome

DAY 5

I spent the day inside my house so I didnt have any expectations. I firmly believe that you have to position yourself into ''lucky'' situations and sitting in the house isnt a proper one. My cousins visited me and I was a bit tired and hangover from the social event, no mood to go out

At night I saw a message on my phone from the lady I was talking in the social event. I didnt have her number and she didnt have mine. Apparently she asked around. Now this isnt something uncommon for me but it is very rare for someone to ask my number the day after. Either I escalate when I talk or the woman escalates when we talk. I teased her a little bit but we never really escalated

We will see the result when we go out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6