Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can't download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't download subs, its gives me a remote server close connection error. I tried firefox chrome, linux, windows, nothing works.
Sorry about the issue, that's a little unusual and nobody else has reported it. So you've tried multiple programs or is it just one program specifically?

I sent Cyanide a message.

Could it be something with your computer since nobody else has reported it?
Strange indeed, I had the same issue when downloading the last dsmi 3.2 a while back.
I used Firefox on my Linux and now it works, the logging on firefox was unusually long though, and it wasn't even using https.
I have no problems downloading any other things on any of my computer, only here things get messy, the download stop in the middle, and says remote server close connection.
I was just about to write through the contact form - I also cannot download:

I've been trying to download my files for US/LM throughout the day I keep getting partial files - maybe 80MB in size. This is with Android and Chrome. I tried Firefox, but it wouldn't start downloading at all. I have tried in different cities today, with good network, and on wifi.
Yesterday I had the same issue with UM/OP on mobile, but I was then able to download on my laptop (that I don't have access to now).
And I can also transfer large files to other places no probs.
(08-03-2018, 10:23 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]the logging on firefox was unusually long though, and it wasn't even using https.

Yea, thor and myself have reported that and Cyanide is aware of that. I've already given my theory as to why.
Is anyone still unable to download?
Anyone having trouble downloading today? My download speeds are incredibly low, just around 10 Kb/s. Its not my internet as everything else downloads and streams just fine.
Hmm nobody else has reported it. Is it all the links? I wonder if it's something with amazon since our links are through them.

I just tested it and it's fine for me. Is it still doing it?
No
The download speeds are back to normal