Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA 2 after Version 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
I have started the version 2 after listening to the free version for 6 months. The previous journal is at
https://www.subliminal-talk.com/Thread-U...ee-Version-

I stopped listening to ver 1 based on my belief that all healing is done. I had a break period which lasted for about a month. Initially I had thought of short break as recommended but during period I got confused. Some of the things came back. I started getting irritated on small things. This got me into thinking whether the effects were temporary or permanent. I kept observing. Overall the effect was not temporary, however there were certain things which got reversed. I got irritated more, angry more and my concentration / focus decreased.

My earlier plan was to start with Ultra Sucess and Luck Magnifier combo. But then I decided to start E2 based on desire to clear all the internal junk. My decision was further strengthened by the fact that E2 contains Overcome Guilt Shame & Fear sub.

So here I am listening to E2 for the last 2 days. I intend to listen for at least 3 months.
The effect so far for the first 2 days is good. I feel that E2 has picked up from where E1 finished. I have experienced the sudden reversal of irritability and managed to start work on my side stuff once more.
Day 5

If you have read my journal for E1 you would know that when I ended the sub, at that time I had some disturbing feelings regarding homosexuality / gay. Shortly afterwards I stopped listening to the sub.

Now when I think of it, I think the sub had started to touch some old stuff regarding my childhood abuse.I had noticed that people were behaving strangely towards me. I also noticed different feelings inside. I did not felt normal. Maybe I started to associate myself with homosexuality during the abuse period. It is not easy for to think and realize about the emotional state at that time. I think it might be that the sub had stirred feelings which arose during the abuse. I stopped listening to it and that feelings/ experience was left opened. I had a gap of about 1 month before I started E2. During this time I was desperately looking to overcome it. I searched this forum. Shannon does not make any sub which can change your sexuality. I looked around and found a site which makes erotic hypnosis. There was a hypnosis mainly targeted at women which would change the sexuality and make them interested in women (lesbian) and not like men. It seemed suitable. I listened to it for about 2 weeks. It made a major difference in me and people around me. However it was I think around 50% of what I wanted. I stopped it before starting E2. After starting E2, I think now that emotional state is gone like 95%. I can still feel it sometimes. Once I was out in the mall and stopped E2, and within minutes I felt so different.
Sounds like you need to start working with accepting what you are feeling. Whatever it is. If you are gay, that is OK. If you're not, that is also OK. That is what you want to arrive to. Best of luck with your healing!
It is my sincere belief that changing one's sexual orientation is not any of my business. I believe that because there is so much confusion and misinformation about sexual orientation out there, and I know that someone would try to use it to change someone against their will, and without their knowledge and consent. I am not willing to be a party to that, so I will not make a subliminal that will change your sexual orientation. The only things I make that will touch on that are E1/2, which can have the effect you experienced, and DMSI-A which can cause you to process things like that or "come out of the closet" if you are not necessarily fully of the orientation you thought you were.

But nothing that will change what is already there, except to heal confusion, trauma and pain.
(07-19-2018, 10:23 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you need to start working with accepting what you are feeling. Whatever it is. If you are gay, that is OK. If you're not, that is also OK. That is what you want to arrive to. Best of luck with your healing!

In my opinion, this gay affiliation started after my abuse. Lets see what the sub does in the future.
(07-19-2018, 06:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is my sincere belief that changing one's sexual orientation is not any of my business. I believe that because there is so much confusion and misinformation about sexual orientation out there, and I know that someone would try to use it to change someone against their will, and without their knowledge and consent. I am not willing to be a party to that, so I will not make a subliminal that will change your sexual orientation. The only things I make that will touch on that are E1/2, which can have the effect you experienced, and DMSI-A which can cause you to process things like that or "come out of the closet" if you are not necessarily fully of the orientation you thought you were.

But nothing that will change what is already there, except to heal confusion, trauma and pain.

I agree. In my case, if there was no abuse I might not think like that and might have accepted it. I am planning to run E2 for full 6 months and see.
Day 13

I feel that E1 had like a dampening / cooling effect. When I used it I felt relaxed calm peaceful. On E2 I realize it goes into deeper level. It's like I am analyzing my behavior what I am thinking what I am doing. Another thing I noticed is that I feel like I am taking a break from moving forward and more like inspecting and looking.

I had a major outburst kind of anger 2 days back. I was in control some of time. It's like I could not express my self.
Day 17

I feel very demotivated. Do not want to do anything. Otherwise I feel quite comfortable talking to people around me.
Day 20

I feel so detached from the material world. A month ago if I thought about money I would have wanted boatloads of it. Nice SUV etc.....now I when I think of it, I feel comfortable and happy in my position.

I have fear of success and fear of money....I believe I had..I was thinking after listening to the sub this would decrease and I would put in more effort in my business and job.......now I believe I feel content where I am
(07-30-2018, 02:53 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]Day 20

I feel so detached from the material world. A month ago if I thought about money I would have wanted boatloads of it. Nice SUV etc.....now I when I think of it, I feel comfortable and happy in my position.

I have fear of success and fear of money....I believe I had..I was thinking after listening to the sub this would decrease and I would put in more effort in my business and job.......now I believe I feel content where I am

I fear that if i use this program i will have the same effect. Generally, i am pretty content independent of my situation, i am also kind of detached from materialism to some extent. I need a program that motivates me to get things done, more contentment will likely to backfire into more procrastination. I used v1 for a week or two and got this effect. Used V2 for 1 month and got similar effect.
(07-30-2018, 12:11 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

I fear that if i use this program i will have the same effect. Generally, i am pretty content independent of my situation, i am also kind of detached from materialism to some extent. I need a program that motivates me to get things done, more contentment will likely to backfire into more procrastination. I used v1 for a week or two and got this effect. Used V2 for 1 month and got similar effect.

You need something like BASE then.
(07-30-2018, 12:11 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

"Content with where I am" after "I want more" = "I'm afraid of something that stands between me and what I wanted before I was content with what I have, so I'll just settle for what I have instead of trying to get more."

Which means... keep going.

Just a quick note, E1 did not have temporary effects; what started to fade was what you were working on with E1, but hadn't finished processing and healing and clearing.
Day 34

I have now started to feel some good effects meaning some dampening effects. I am feeling free and relaxed. The small things are less affecting me. My wife says that for the last 1-2 months I am not taking things personally. I just finished one month of E2, so she might be mistaken in the time.

I was in the playground with my family. I took a swing and it felt like a new thing. As it got fast, I got afraid and slowed down. My wife dared me to jump instead of stopping but I could not. For one moment I calculated the jump, landing, speed etc... and thought I can do it but in the end I decided not to jump. I also felt something, some hard thing in my forehead, kinda of headache but no pain, just heavy feeling.

Same thing happened when I took a slide. I was scared and slowed down with my feet. The second time I was a bit more relaxed but still did not went full speed. On the slide it also felt like I was taking a slide first time.

My relationship with parents is rocky. I stopped talking due to some opinion of my mother which I did not like. Instead of confronting her or expressing my feelings, I just choose to become quiet and stopped talking to her.
Pages: 1 2 3