Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Positive Thinking Positive Attitude 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I'm new to Shannon's subliminals and it appears I'm in the minority. I'm female, 21 y/o so maybe there won't be many interested readers. There isn't quite a subliminal that can address the slew of problems I'm dealing with right now, and have been - for over a decade. I thought "well, at least more positive thinking can't hurt" so here I am.

I'm really trying to turn my life around but have been extremely resistant to change thus far. My goal with listening to this subliminal is to change that around and be a better, more positive, and grateful person all around. I'm an avid researcher of the Law of Attraction and have been moderately successful in using it, but for relatively trivial things. However, I haven't been able to wield LOA to change the things in my life that I see as preventing me from true happiness (something I don't believe I have experienced for over 10 years)

I have a variety of conditions affecting my physical appearance that I would consider disfiguring for a female. Despite being very feminine internally, I have a lot of masculine external traits due to hormonal issues and other factors including genetic. This had led me to isolation, with a limited social life and absolutely no romantic life. Of course I'm also insecure about the normal stuff most girls are insecure about. I view myself as undateable, perhaps unloveable. On a surface level, I feel apathy towards love and affection even though I think I'm a warm and kind person. It could also have to do with the fact that I had/have a strained relationship with my mother, who expressed several times disgust at aspects of my physical appearance and implying that she wished I was different, not just physically but also personality wise. My younger self would react hostilely to those comments, but in the past 3 - 4 years I've become more and more emotionally closed off and distant. I also don't have the kind of close relationship I want with any family member, or any friend. And most of all, I don't have a good relationship with myself.

Thus far, I have been unwilling to allow myself to feel happiness because it didn't make sense to me that I should, with what all the psychosexual difficulties that afflict me.

I have listened to PTPA for 4 days so far. I can't say I consciously felt different upon listening. Although on the 2nd day, I experienced several synchronicities that in retrospect may have strongly had to do with the subliminal. Maybe it was a placebo, but today I was motivated enough that I finally surrendered to the fact that my life will go nowhere unless I start practicing gratitude. I felt several emotional breakthroughs and experienced a glimpse of what it's like to be content unconditionally. I have resisted this inevitable practice (feeling grateful and positive even when I don't "want to") even though I know it's the key to activating the Law of Attraction and seeing change in my life.

Every day I've listened to at least 3 loops using the hybrid audio wearing earphones, but I also have the ultrasonic playing at night while I sleep on my laptop. I figure "more positivity can't hurt". Even though I'm not relying solely on the subliminal to make me feel better, I believe it's aiding me in practicing healthy mental habits and motivating me to act more despite being in a slump.

To those who read this far, thank you very much! I hope it wasn't a boring read.
Welcome. Sounds like you could definitely use a positive thinking boost. Afterwards, I’d recommend you move on to EHPRA version 2, while saving up for the alpha female set. All up to you. Either way I wish you luck in your journey.
I agree with the E2 idea http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/

But it'll be interesting to see how PTPA goes.

The only thing though is you want to stick to the amount of loops specified on the description page (1 loop is 1 playthrough). More isn't necessarily better, and can be too much. Shannon calculated the loops as they are for a reason.

That just applies to 5.5g (other than E2 which is the same instructions as 5g). 4g and 5g is 8+ hours.

Anyway, good luck.
(06-02-2018, 06:25 PM)yogik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, I'm new to Shannon's subliminals and it appears I'm in the minority. I'm female, 21 y/o so maybe there won't be many interested readers.

Don't assume that, yogik. I personally like reading journals that come from an entirely different background than my own. And if there is one thing that is scarce and missing here, then it's female perspective and experience.

PTPA is a good one. But it also is kind of under-the-radar at first. For me it took seven to ten days before I could really tell that it is changing my world. And even then it was one step at a time, although the effects become more pronounced and intertwined the longer you go.

E2 is absolutely a good choice for later. With what you have described of your situation, I bet you'll like it too. If you come to the conclusion that subliminals are something that make a positive difference for you, then I can also recommend LTU for longer downd the road. It's 'only' 5G but I have found it to be very rewarding when it comes to elevating and improving your entire self.

But first, thoroughly enjoy the ride as PTPA unfolds.
Thanks for all the responses guys! Smile

(06-02-2018, 06:48 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Sounds like you could definitely use a positive thinking boost. Afterwards, I’d recommend you move on to EHPRA version 2, while saving up for the alpha female set. All up to you. Either way I wish you luck in your journey.

I partly wish that I started with EPRHA first but I'm going to stick with PTPA for at least 33 days. But either one of them I want to do for the 6 months long-term programming. Alpha female has some effects I'd desire but not all. Though I'd try "Healthy Beta Female" subliminal if one exists. And thank you!

(06-02-2018, 08:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the E2 idea http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/

But it'll be interesting to see how PTPA goes.

The only thing though is you want to stick to the amount of loops specified on the description page (1 loop is 1 playthrough). More isn't necessarily better, and can be too much. Shannon calculated the loops as they are for a reason.

That just applies to 5.5g (other than E2 which is the same instructions as 5g). 4g and 5g is 8+ hours.

Anyway, good luck.

I see we've been communicating over email, thanks for the heads up. I don't listen to ultrasonic with earphones. And I will try to keep my listening time to 3 hours unless I miss a daytime opportunity and need to play it during sleep.

(06-02-2018, 09:53 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Don't assume that, yogik. I personally like reading journals that come from an entirely different background than my own. And if there is one thing that is scarce and missing here, then it's female perspective and experience.

PTPA is a good one. But it also is kind of under-the-radar at first. For me it took seven to ten days before I could really tell that it is changing my world. And even then it was one step at a time, although the effects become more pronounced and intertwined the longer you go.

E2 is absolutely a good choice for later. With what you have described of your situation, I bet you'll like it too. If you come to the conclusion that subliminals are something that make a positive difference for you, then I can also recommend LTU for longer downd the road. It's 'only' 5G but I have found it to be very rewarding when it comes to elevating and improving your entire self.

But first, thoroughly enjoy the ride as PTPA unfolds.

I liked reading the men's journals here too even though I can't relate to a desire to attract short-term lovers and whatnot. Personal transformation is always a fascinating topic to me so I guess we share that interest in common! It's very comforting to read that you noticed those major effects around the 10 day mark. Because I have to admit when I first purchased the audio and listened to it, I was wishing for an immediate result at the end of 3 loops. Literally that something magical would happen. But then I reminded myself that is completely unrealistic and a form of self-sabotage. And I agree E2 is really appealing. Yeah, I can't wait to see where I'll be in a month and even later down the line.

Day 5 - today I traveled by plane to visit family (my mother and her parents), which normally brings my mood down quite a lot because a. I dislike travel b. Visiting family feels like a chore at best, emotional torture at worst. I know this is a maturity thing but it also strongly has to do with the fact that my coping skills are nonexistent as I feel there is nothing to look forward to at the end of a trying time. Outwardly it looks like I'm coping because I'm silent about my discomfort but internally I'm a wreck (however it comes out in ways such as aggression and irritability, which are contrary to my real personality I believe). The only way I manage to feel any semblance of peace is to barricade myself in my room, and sit alone with my laptop - which is one of the reasons I've struggled with any steady employment or education. To get to a place mentally, emotionally, and spiritually where I can not only achieve those things, but thrive in them is absolutely one of my top goals.

One of the effects of my hormonal/genetic issues is idiopathic hirsutism (severe body/facial hair growth as pertains to females). It's beyond the level where it can be maintained with conventional methods and other treatments are prohibitively expensive/have been ineffective for me in the past. I have to meticulously plan my outfits to cover every inch of my body and also must restrict my movement (absurdly inconvenient). I feel like my body is cage. I feel disgusting and never feel clean unless I follow a certain shower routine. As a response throughout the years of dealing with this, I developed OCD which further compounds my feeling of despondency. OCD has controlled my life in many ways and wasted many years. It's the main reason I hate travel as I'm having to do all of this planning but not in my usual environment. I would love to experience travel from a place of joy and one of my goal is to travel extensively in the future because I truly love learning about different cultures and what better way than in person?

Even though I wasn't elated at the prospect of spending 2 weeks with the family, I managed to keep my spirits up en route for a while and stop focusing on the negative thoughts. But this was before arriving and spending time with my mom. Everything I hate about myself and my life is brought up endlessly therefore I have no chance to stay positive and focus on a better reality. However today while we were arguing, something interesting happened. She was saying her usual self-esteem destroying and sanity-reducing things, but I reacted in a way which made her back away sheepishly. I was very firm and told her off, but in the politest way I could. It felt very natural in the moment. I accused her of some things she couldn't respond to. She's rarely had that reaction before. If I ignore her, she escalates until I can't ignore her anymore. If I blow up and start yelling, it "proves" to her that anger is clouding my judgment. Either way she never backs off and I become exhausted and frustrated. So this was quite a strange occurrence. My theory...if the subliminal is making me inherently more positive, naturally according to LOA negative experiences start to dissolve.

Other than that: My mood fluctuates a lot in general and I frequently get the feeling of "this isn't gonna work" (even though I've already seen slight effects) and wanting to stop and try something else, but I know this means I have a great deal of resistance to push through. My mind is literally addicted to negativity. The same way a drug addict needs their fix to feel whole. If PTPA can just help me keep motivated to practice gratitude and see the positive side of things without even rewiring my brain - JUST giving me the motivation to work on myself - that would be a breakthrough. It's been less than a week of listening so far but reading from other members that it took them 10+ days or a longer time helps keep my expectations in check so I don't succumb to disappointment and quit the whole experiment early. Something I tried out briefly and will be continuing is visualizing my life the way I would love it to be and feeling gratitude in advance, while listening to the loops. The hybrid trickling stream is very soothing to me and I get sleepy so it seems like a good opportunity even though in the FAQ it says that isn't necessary. I tried to do the same thing a couple months ago (the visualizing thing), but without listening to any subliminal or audio, and my mood completely tanked after a couple days of optimism. I was literally unable to be anything but pessimistic and unhappy about everything. It was quite strange, as if I "ran out" of thanks to give. I'm hopeful the same experience won't be repeated this time around.
Quote:One of the effects of my hormonal/genetic issues is idiopathic hirsutism (severe body/facial hair growth as pertains to females). It's beyond the level where it can be maintained with conventional methods and other treatments are prohibitively expensive/have been ineffective for me in the past.

I think MHS-5.5G can help u alot in this situation.

Ever since I was born I was allergic to Dust,Oil fumes and other stuff. My mother once told me that when I was about 11 months. My sinuses were so blocked that I had trouble breathing and I was breathing thru mouth and so some kinda tube was inserted in my nose to the stomach so that I could breath with mouth while milk was being fed with the tube..

So ever since then I had these sinus issues and every winter I would get all fucked up and go take allopathic meds to fix it/suppress it .

It was in 2010 I suddenly grew a poly in my nose and from that year my life was like hell. I couldn't breath from my nose properly and I would breath from mouth. I developed insomnia cause I wasn't able to sleep at night cause of breathing problems. I did all sorts of treatment. Allopathic,Homeopathic,Herbal but the meds would only work for short-term or would work at first and then loose its power..I felt as if my body wast really responding to meds...

I went to same doctor for 2 years for my Nasal polyp issues. Even after surgery my polyp will be back in next 4-5 months. After my second surgery I went to same Homeopathic doctor again and this time I was listening to MHS-5.5G(1st run) . Believe me his medicines performed much faster and at much deeper level.. . Even he was surprised that I was responding to meds so much better than before and now its been 14 months and no sign of polyps anywhere..

Medicines, Exercise are much more effective when I use it along MHS-5.5G. Its like MHS-5.5G increases their efficiency by 60-70 %. Its a Healing Sub after all.

You can read my Testimonial Here:

First Run:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Subli...#pid184549

Second Run:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Subli...#pid182869

I wont say my sinus issues are cured but its better than before and doesn't interface that much with my daily activities. Before all this it would affective physically,mentally and emotionally..Hell Indeed...

Give it a Try..U r Gonna Love it!!!
Thanks for the suggestion Zane! I considered MHS but wondered if it could help in my case because my physical issues, while bothersome, are more cosmetic than pure health concerns like pain, immobility, etc. Reading your threads, it sounds like you had more of the latter.

Day 6

I wasn't planning on updating today nor have I listen to 3 full loops yet but another interesting thing happened today, which caught me completely off guard. A man I'm intensely attracted to (but has no idea of it) messaged me out of the blue. I haven't checked the full message yet but I will although I'm quite nervous to. I can see from the preview, he is asking me how I am. It could be nothing, or not. I feel ambivalent though...I desperately wish I could pursue something like this but in my current physical and psychological state, it's not yet possible for me. But I'm working on it.
Day 8

Yesterday and today have been relatively uneventful. I had a brief but pleasant conversation with the guy. I was feeling a bit unsure about, then my mood soared for a bit, then I felt bad...hopeless and insecure. I also came down with strep throat yesterday which was very painful, but the pain is almost gone today. I wonder if this is the reason the effects of the subliminals come and go, like oscillating waves with a general trend upwards.

Like this:

[Image: rze3jNE.png]
It's usually that it gets to a certain point, you start noticing something is shifting.. then something contrary to that comes up, like fear for example that you've been holding onto. And then it goes to work on the fear and lessens for a while.

That's why it goes up and down, as it hits upon your old programming.
Day 10

Today and yesterday I felt relatively positive without much effort (more so today but it's still in the afternoon). I'm going through a cold and this morning (sorry to be gross) I coughed up a lot of phlegm, way more than what's typical for me during a cold. I felt a lot better afterwards and now most of my symptoms are gone or drastically reduced. I don't know if a detoxing is a side effect if PTPA but that's what it felt like. Not much else to report on.
Today a couple things happened that may seem like nothing but I thought they were interesting. I apologize if these diaries don't seem to relate much to the subliminal. Reporting on just my mood seems a little redundant though so I try to link the effects of the subliminals with events and so on.

My mom went away on a business trip a couple days ago and today I was picking her up from the airport, about an hour away driving from the house. Since I'm not from the area and just visiting, I rely entirely on the GPS on my phone. My grandparents were with me as well but only my phone carries data. Well midway during driving, my phone literally dies. I exit the freeway early to see what's up.

I'm not an expert in phone technology, but I know how to do the usual reboot stuff. It honestly wasn't working no matter what I did and I thought "that's it, I'll have to get a new phone". We manage to make our way back and after my mom lands, she calls us at an opportune time and gives us directions to the aiport and make our way closer. We get lost again. I had noticed a police car driving behind us without the signal lights on and then I realize it's following us. I stop and roll down my window. Turns out the cop "sensed" we were lost and didn't know where the airport was and he helps us get there! And the cop was very smiley and happy too, it really brought my mood up. After picking my mom up, we go to a restaurant and I try to demonstrate how my phone wasn't responding at all. But this time it turns on, amazingly. Now it's working like nothing had happened!

I don't know, I felt like everything fell into place today and I told myself to keep positive and not worry every step of the way. It wasn't perfect, but it's all about what you make of your experience in the end, good or bad.

So far nothing "major" has happened (nor do I expect that right now) but I do feel like I'm able to trust the Universe more and feel more hopeful about my future. I listen to Solfeggio tones and 432 hz audios so maybe that's helping also.
Sorry forgot to mention today was Day 11
Keep up the good progress!
Hi yogik, welcome! I didn't realise you were female and new to the forums Smile

It's good to stick to the sub until the minimum period indicated by Shannon in the instructions. EPHRA v2 is very powerful, and after having gone through it I recommend to do it first before any other. I can already feel how helpful it would be to set up my inner self for future subs.

I did AF 4G, it was my first sub. Not sure if you read about it but I'm putting it out here. The Alpha Male may be likened to a lion in the animal kingdom - power, strength, presence etc. But it's not the case for Alpha Female. It isn't a female version of the male alpha. After AF, I was more confident, let go some emotional baggage from poor parenting/upbringing, learned to control my emotions a lot better. I also learned to be more assertive and speak up for my own needs. Ultimately it's still a choice you make. I can only provide my thoughts and feedback.

All the best!
Pages: 1 2