Subliminal Talk

Full Version: prescription medications effect on subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully Shannon reads this and has some time to provide his input.

Will taking specific prescription medication have any effect on subliminals or how long they take to manifest?

I am a little older than most of the crowd in this forum (41) and have to take daily meds to address a few health issues, nothing major, just the usual things men can expect when they're no longer in their 20's.

One of them is for migraine / headache prevention. Wanted to point this one out specifically as it relates to the "head", and see if there is any relation to subs not working as fast? I am on day 20 of ASC and have seen some improvement, but perhaps not quite as fast as the pace where I've read in other reviews. I started a journal, so hoping ASC does what it's supposed to and this whole thread becomes mute.

On a tangent note, the meds I'm taking naturally make me low energy, and I have to take caffeine just to make it throughout the day. If I ever do a 5.5G sub or higher, I don't see how I'm gonna do without caffeine.
Hmm, it 'can' but that's probably more if it's 5.5g and uses state shifting. It will affect it less on 5g and below programs.

Keep in mind subliminals can work at different speeds depending on your specific issues and such. Taking something that makes you low energy I can see how that would affect how you feel about yourself so it may take a little longer in that case.
As someone who's taken medication during the time since listening to subs, I can say that so far from my own experience the alteration the medication does seem to be stronger than the influence of subs much of the time. The experiences of others may vary, as people's body and brain chemistries differ enough for that to actually matter.