Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Induction aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used twice for now, it seems very effective.
Right away I feel I need to yawn.
Then I feel each step that is needed for me to fall asleep. I have trained myself to fall asleep with hypnosis, most of time I can do it but sometimes I don't. But thanks to that I'm aware of when I know I'm going to sleep, how I feel when I know it's sure I'm just near unconscious.
With the 2 experiences I had yesterday and today, I felt each step of the process coming much faster, also I felt more focus on sleeping, like it was a goal that my body was executing. The harder for me to fall asleep is that I get distracted and I don't focus my mind on just nothing but sleeping. I think about every crazy things I learn and want to learn :idea: , and ideas keep popping up.

But here with the sub the distraction went away, I noticed I had the need to move my body straighter, and that I was focused on sleeping and nothing else.
After a few minutes I noticed the feeling of my body relaxing and getting paralyzed, but much faster than I ever felt even when using self hypnosis. Without hypnosis those feeling comes much later.
After that the next step is that I felt my mind starting to go blank and to think about nothing, usually I do that with some breathing exercise/meditation.
And then I notice something that is close to a dream but not exactly like it, it's like I tell myself a story and I start losing consciousness. At that point I still know it's not real but usually this is the point of no return. At this point even if I wake up I know it's much easier to go back into that state and fall asleep.

And then the next step is unconsciousness.
I think it happened very fast, I have no way of measuring though but it felt very smooth.

First 2 test are good, I'm very hopeful. I feel it's much better than previous sleep induction based on brainwave that I use from time to time. Though the sleep induction based on brainwave is great the 2 hour one you can't use it more than once a week.

Let's see if it stand the test of time now.
I've also used it for two nights now and it's looking good. This morning there were a couple times when I thought that "crap, I can't sleep anymore", but then I very clearly remember feeling afterwards. Let's see how it fares over time and also if it affects the amount of sleep needed.

I was actually just experimenting with segmented sleep because I felt I was just rolling around too much in bed. This seems like a very handy tool to have, in any case. Short and easy to take with etc.
3rd time reporting:

So I discovered something very crazy that I wanted to know for a long time the answer. And yesterday I think I discovered it and I didn't expect to discover that in my lifetime. So I was feeling all over the place and very distracted, with every kind of thought flowing into my brain.
So it was the perfect set up to see if I can fall asleep with that new tool.
Usually it's very hard to fall asleep when I'm in that state, it may take up to 1 or 2 hour before I process everything usually, especially that this time it was something very groundbreaking.

So I put one loop followed by WM2 loops exactly like the 1st time. 1 loop was enough the first time.
I started to yawn right away, the yawns are very strong, so strong that it's like there is a strong release and even a lot of water coming out of my eyes (it happened the first time also).
I wasn't as focused this time, I moved position around 3 to 5 time. It felt the same way but I was half focused on what I discovered. After some time I noticed the 1st loop was over and it was WM2 playing, but by that time I was very relaxed, and very close to sleep, it wasn't completely there but I knew I didn't need more. I think I went unconscious around 5 to 10 minutes later after the first loop.

It's not instant sleep but I'm very satisfied for now about the result.
Do you feel like you don't need as many hours to sleep each day/night?
I didn't pay attention, but just by the fact that I go to sleep faster means I'm taking more hours of sleep every night.
Hard to tell, too busy to pay attention.
But I will say that I think it's a very precious tool that I love and cherish Heart

It also made me realize a few things, and I think I started to take more control over my ability to relax and let go.
It sure put some pressure off so that I know no matter how tired or irritated or excited I am I can still sleep with that on.
But I didn't abuse it and I took personal responsibility to actually rest more and meditate more to get more sleep easily.
I also train myself to not be dependent of that tool. Ultimately I want to be able to do it myself without anything.
Do you feel like the overal depth and quality of your sleep is improving? Do you feel more rested then usual?
I'm not sure since WM2 sometimes makes me tired randomly, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Hard to tell like I said, hard to measure.
It's one of the few product that I'm sure put me to sleep though, it's certainly not placebo, right away I feel the effect within minutes.
I was actually going to make a tittle suggestion relating to sleep, but it found it more appropriate to post a few questions here:

1 - Is there any plan regarding an update of this product ? I think that the current product is excellent, and I am very thankful for it being available. However, I would expect that almost everybody uses this sub combined with whatever other sub they're using that require the loops to be played throughout the night. Hence, I think that this sub is so so so important, and I would love if this product could be even better and updated on a regular basis. I'm ofc. not talking about a free update.

2 - Can this sub be helpful for a powernap, or will it leave you groggy ? I know that this depends a lot on how long you nap as well.

3 - As far as I understand, you can use this sub on loop on the days when you're off your regular sub (like LTU where you have 7 days on, 3 days off). So if you want 7 hours of sleep, you could create a playlist with this sub playing 14 times and then the awakener once (I haven't tried the awakener yet), right?

Thanks a lot in advance for any answer.
(02-15-2019, 06:37 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually going to make a tittle suggestion relating to sleep, but it found it more appropriate to post a few questions here:

1 - Is there any plan regarding an update of this product ? I think that the current product is excellent, and I am very thankful for it being available. However, I would expect that almost everybody uses this sub combined with whatever other sub they're using that require the loops to be played throughout the night. Hence, I think that this sub is so so so important, and I would love if this product could be even better and updated on a regular basis. I'm ofc. not talking about a free update.

Sleep Aid has been in the works for an upgrade to 5.5G for about 9 months. I got it up to v6 of the 5.5G version before I gave up, as the cycle was only making it fail every time. Now I don't have time to work on it for a while., But it's coming.

Quote:2 - Can this sub be helpful for a powernap, or will it leave you groggy ? I know that this depends a lot on how long you nap as well.

It's not designed to leave you groggy. If you fall asleep and it is playing, it will give you a power nap. I use it one or two loops followed by 1-2 loops of awakener on a playlist for power nap effects because of the wake up effects of awakener.

Quote:3 - As far as I understand, you can use this sub on loop on the days when you're off your regular sub (like LTU where you have 7 days on, 3 days off). So if you want 7 hours of sleep, you could create a playlist with this sub playing 14 times and then the awakener once (I haven't tried the awakener yet), right?

It's not going to hurt things to do that occasionally, no.
(02-15-2019, 10:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 06:37 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually going to make a tittle suggestion relating to sleep, but it found it more appropriate to post a few questions here:

Sleep Aid has been in the works for an upgrade to 5.5G for about 9 months. I got it up to v6 of the 5.5G version before I gave up, as the cycle was only making it fail every time. Now I don't have time to work on it for a while., But it's coming.

Quote:2 - Can this sub be helpful for a powernap, or will it leave you groggy ? I know that this depends a lot on how long you nap as well.

It's not designed to leave you groggy. If you fall asleep and it is playing, it will give you a power nap. I use it one or two loops followed by 1-2 loops of awakener on a playlist for power nap effects because of the wake up effects of awakener.

Quote:3 - As far as I understand, you can use this sub on loop on the days when you're off your regular sub (like LTU where you have 7 days on, 3 days off). So if you want 7 hours of sleep, you could create a playlist with this sub playing 14 times and then the awakener once (I haven't tried the awakener yet), right?

Thanks a lot for your answer. Hope you find the time to update it at some point Smile

I read about a product that claims to give you the effect of 2 - 4 hours of sleep in 30 mins. I won't post the name of the product since I believe it's against the forum rules. I do not think it is close to possible to get the effect of 4 hours in 30 mins, but the product seemed to have received good reviews. The essence of it is that you combine supplements with binaural beats which quickly takes you from Beta brain waves to the more relaxing Alpha and Theta brain waves.

Can you explain if the aim of the sub is to do something similar and if one can realistically expect a greater effect by using the sub compared to a normal nap if the time asleep/napping is the same?
(02-15-2019, 12:10 PM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks a lot for your answer. Hope you find the time to update it at some point Smile

I read about a product that claims to give you the effect of 2 - 4 hours of sleep in 30 mins. I won't post the name of the product since I believe it's against the forum rules. I do not think it is close to possible to get the effect of 4 hours in 30 mins, but the product seemed to have received good reviews. The essence of it is that you combine supplements with binaural beats which quickly takes you from Beta brain waves to the more relaxing Alpha and Theta brain waves.

Can you explain if the aim of the sub is to do something similar and if one can realistically expect a greater effect by using the sub compared to a normal nap if the time asleep/napping is the same?

The aim of the sleep induction aid is to drop you into sleep as quickly as possible, and if you loop it it will give you maximum rest during sleep. Useful to recharge fully in 7-9 hours of sleep when you're starting to be sleep deprived. Provided you are executing, a nap taken while using SIA will be more restful.

When I was in college, and trying to drive 90 minutes per direction every day 6 days a week, and take care of my grandfather and take care of my mother and have a relationship with my girlfriend and start this business and sleep and wash all in one day, sleep time became premium. I never had enough, so I created for myself the Sleep Magic and HyperSleep programs. HyperSleep is able to give you 4 to 8 hours of sleep in 2 hours, including induction and return, using just brainwave entertainment, but it uses more advanced technology than binarual beats. More than once I used Sleep Magic for power naps and HyperSleep for getting a full night's sleep in 2 hours because I didn't have time for anything else.

HyperSleep is not intended for regular use, but it can do an impressive job of marching your brain through a full night's sleep in under 2 hours.
(02-15-2019, 12:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

The aim of the sleep induction aid is to drop you into sleep as quickly as possible, and if you loop it it will give you maximum rest during sleep. Useful to recharge fully in 7-9 hours of sleep when you're starting to be sleep deprived. Provided you are executing, a nap taken while using SIA will be more restful.

When I was in college, and trying to drive 90 minutes per direction every day 6 days a week, and take care of my grandfather and take care of my mother and have a relationship with my girlfriend and start this business and sleep and wash all in one day, sleep time became premium. I never had enough, so I created for myself the Sleep Magic and HyperSleep programs. HyperSleep is able to give you 4 to 8 hours of sleep in 2 hours, including induction and return, using just brainwave entertainment, but it uses more advanced technology than binarual beats. More than once I used Sleep Magic for power naps and HyperSleep for getting a full night's sleep in 2 hours because I didn't have time for anything else.

HyperSleep is not intended for regular use, but it can do an impressive job of marching your brain through a full night's sleep in under 2 hours.

Thank you! I will definitely check it out. I believe that I might have underestimated these products since they are a few years old and almost too cheap to work (funny how price and expectations follow each other)
(02-15-2019, 12:42 PM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you! I will definitely check it out. I believe that I might have underestimated these products since they are a few years old and almost too cheap to work (funny how price and expectations follow each other)

Needless to say, I would buy every update of these products if they were updated again! I think sleep is that important. For now, I'll try the old versions out while I'm excited AF about LTU 5.0.

Thanks a lot for your answer. Hope you find the time to update it at some point :)

I had a lot to do this morning, so I woke up super early.
Was a bit tired, so I just tried the power nap. Had a L-theanine with lemon balm and a GABA supplement 25 mins before.
Put the headphones one, fell asleep immediately and woke up 45 mins later feeling great.
I always get very groggy if I nap for more than 20 mins, so this product is definitely amazing. I think that it can be a game changer for me at the weekends when I've been out late socialising the night before or in periods where I don't get enough sleep due to work.
Pages: 1 2