Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Spirit of the frost giant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, im new to these forums but I have read alot of the threads and find peoples stories and experiences intriguing and I too have a strong desire to improve my life and mould myself into kind of person that will get what he wants out of life.

Im not going to bore people with my whole backstory in my first post lol but I will say that I am not new to personal development however I am new to using subliminals to reprogram my brain. I have an open mind and I am willing to change what is necessary about myself to become the kind of man I want to be.

I have used affirmations alot in the past and got some results from them. Some of the changes were semi permanent due to my willingness to reshape myself but alot of the changes I really desired just didn't fully come into fruition for me.

I still suffer from anxiety (alot recently), self doubt, uncertainty and confusion. I very recently went through a breakup with my girlfriend of three years. I feel like I have lost a body part, its so strange. I know its for the best because some part of me knew that the relationship was doomed from the start and didn't have a future. But we shared so many great, intimate and special times together that it just isn't as simple to let go as so many people keep telling me.

Anyway onto the chase. I just purchased DMSI 3.2 and I am going to run a full track then report back every day or at least every few days on my progress and whatever emotional and mental and physiological changes I experience whilst using the program. I was wondering if the program is best used at night or early in the morning? I tend to be a poor sleeper so I was thinking that I would use it in the morning but I have also read on these forums that it makes some people feel exhausted? If that is the case then if I listened to it at night would it increase my appetite for sleep?

Btw, sorry for the corny thread title but it sounded cool xDDD
Welcome!

I suggest a morning loop if you have trouble sleeping.
(03-08-2018, 07:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Thanks Shannon thats what I'll do Smile

Its 6:17am and im 7 minutes into listening to hybrid trickling stream. The weird thing is I have had a terrible sleep, no deep sleep but I drifted into and out of dreams. Now will sound like the weirdest thing ever but I never even listened to the sub last night but I had this really weird and amazing dream.

In the dream I was in this strong lighthouse and there was a massive storm outside and I was sitting on this bench inside the lighthouse next to this girl that in life I don't particularly get along with. But in the dream we were just sitting next to each other and watching the waves crashing up against the lighthouse through a large window. The waves were enormous, powerful and colossal and threatened to destroy lighthouse but the lighthouse stood strong and I remember reassuring the girl I was sitting next to that we were not in harm and that the last storm was bigger, with even bigger waves and the lighthouse survived and the previous lighthouse keeper survived.

There is not way that the sub had this effect because I had not even listened to it yet. Maybe it was my subconscious mind preparing for change? It got me thinking weird thoughts like that I had already done the sub but listening to it was still in the future. Hard to describe. Almost like reality is bending.

Maybe im just a bit crazy haha, I have a creative mind Big Grin
DMSI 3.2B
Hybrid trickling stream

Listened to sub this morning, as I said in previous post. No real noticeable effects today other than being extremely fatigued from an awful night sleep. I don't expect results after the first exposure but i will document anything out of the ordinary whether or not it is a result of the subliminal.

Boring day at work like usual. I work in a small retail furniture store which seems to have virtually no customers and the customers that do come in are generally older people. Very rarely see an attractive woman come in and usually when they do they are with their boyfriend or father etc.
This morning some foreign girl and her boyfriend came in and asked if we have mattresses, her boyfriend would not make eye contact and I spoke to the girl instead who was constantly twirling her hair as she was talking to me. I dont know if this is a result of DMSI yet but I doubt it after a single exposure. I am a decent looking guy with a fairly muscular build so its not completely unusual to get the occasional IOI from a female.

Felt a bit insecure today for some reason today, nothing major just a sort of feeling of not being sure of myself.

Im thinking of listening to the ultrasonic subliminal instead in the evening whilst watching some anime or playing some witcher. But I can't do that tonight because I already listened this morning. Maybe if someone had a bit of advice for me it would be greatly appreciated.
(03-08-2018, 02:27 PM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2018, 07:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Thanks Shannon thats what I'll do Smile

Its 6:17am and im 7 minutes into listening to hybrid trickling stream. The weird thing is I have had a terrible sleep, no deep sleep but I drifted into and out of dreams. Now will sound like the weirdest thing ever but I never even listened to the sub last night but I had this really weird and amazing dream.

In the dream I was in this strong lighthouse and there was a massive storm outside and I was sitting on this bench inside the lighthouse next to this girl that in life I don't particularly get along with. But in the dream we were just sitting next to each other and watching the waves crashing up against the lighthouse through a large window. The waves were enormous, powerful and colossal and threatened to destroy lighthouse but the lighthouse stood strong and I remember reassuring the girl I was sitting next to that we were not in harm and that the last storm was bigger, with even bigger waves and the lighthouse survived and the previous lighthouse keeper survived.

There is not way that the sub had this effect because I had not even listened to it yet. Maybe it was my subconscious mind preparing for change? It got me thinking weird thoughts like that I had already done the sub but listening to it was still in the future. Hard to describe. Almost like reality is bending.

Maybe im just a bit crazy haha, I have a creative mind Big Grin

Allow me to remind you that this sub uses highly optimized technology known as P6, which has the effect of not only reaching back in time to affect you from having used it as much as 5 to 7 weeks into the "future" as you perceive time consciously, but also it keeps the program running in your head 24/7 for at least 35 days after last exposure. So if you have listened to it at all, it was still running and still very possibly responsible for the results.
Ultrasonic is weaker than hybrid. You should ideally always use the sub at the same time of day, and always use the best format for your personality type. I would personally give it a week or two before trying to switch things up.
(03-09-2018, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultrasonic is weaker than hybrid. You should ideally always use the sub at the same time of day, and always use the best format for your personality type. I would personally give it a week or two before trying to switch things up.

How much weaker is ultrasonic compared to hybrid?

I have decided to listen to the sub at 6pm after work. 6am is just not going to work for me considering my terrible sleep quality. Usually that is when I am most tired and actually do sleep. I think 6pm will be good because there is a decent enough gap for my mind to wind down and relax before bed. Going to listen to it this afternoon.

Was just curious will it have any negative impact if you listen to the sub at a slightly different time everyday but still around the same time period? For example due to circumstances one night I may listen at 6pm and the next at 5pm then the day after at 6:30pm.
(03-09-2018, 05:39 PM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2018, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultrasonic is weaker than hybrid. You should ideally always use the sub at the same time of day, and always use the best format for your personality type. I would personally give it a week or two before trying to switch things up.

How much weaker is ultrasonic compared to hybrid?

I have decided to listen to the sub at 6pm after work. 6am is just not going to work for me considering my terrible sleep quality. Usually that is when I am most tired and actually do sleep. I think 6pm will be good because there is a decent enough gap for my mind to wind down and relax before bed. Going to listen to it this afternoon.

Was just curious will it have any negative impact if you listen to the sub at a slightly different time everyday but still around the same time period? For example due to circumstances one night I may listen at 6pm and the next at 5pm then the day after at 6:30pm.

I don't really think there is a difference on what time you listen to the sub as long as you get your one loop in. This I'm not sure I'm sure Shannon will clarify when he sees this
It's best to keep it as consistent as you can, as in you don't want to continually swap from days to nights and such.
On day three, 10am on sunday morning. Listened to hybrid ocean surf loop yesterday after the gym at about 4pm which is a little earlier than I will be listening to it from now on because I work morning and evening on saturday but last night was my last night of my evening job because I have resigned it so it won't be a problem anymore. I plan to listen at 6pm every evening now.

Went the the mall yesterday to get a new t-shirt and buy some groceries, mall was packed with people and I felt slightly uncomfortable because I haven't lately been exposing myself to these situations. Didn't get any looks from anyone at all, I was gazing around and just observing people (in a non creepy way) to see if anyone was looking at me but there was no signs of it. It may be because I was wearing all black which possibly had something to do with it. I need some more interesting clothes - all I wear at the moment are black jeans and plain blue and black t-shirts or a grey and black long sleeve t-shirt.

It may be that I wasn't getting any looks because some part of me felt a bit needy for it. I can be an impatient person and I look for results too quickly. I haven't felt any of this 'aura' or energy yet that other people are describing but ive only listened to two loops so far so. I did notice that after the gym yesterday when I laid down and put on the track with my headphones on that I was almost nodding off to sleep during the first 30 minutes of the track but then during the second half I started feeling somewhat energised.

I need to start getting out more, that has been one of my biggest issues. Not putting myself in enough social situations. Now that I have resigned my evening job I am hoping I will have more opportunities for it.
12/13/2018
Day four

Listened to loop yesterday evening at 6pm

The next day I had to go into town to get a new pair of jeans and a new shirt, so I went into a local department store. Got a bunch of looks from different women and seemed to vibe with a young store assistant who walked past carrying a heap of shirts and made eye contact with me and gave me a sort of shy smile. Went back and asked her if that's her workout for the day and she laughed and we had a short conversation, definately got a vibe with her. Nothing too extreme but it was out of the norm for me, not only that I got a bunch of other looks from other women in the store.

I think DMSI is starting to kick in Smile

Im not feeling this aura or energy yet but I did notice that when I went out I felt a bit... sexier? and kind of happier today despite everything thats happened in my life recently. Also felt a little bit like IDAF attitude, wasn't strong but it was there. One thing I noticed, is that women I don't find attractive, women who don't have any sexiness in my eyes, are not making eye contact with me. This is just a current observation, not to say that I won't start getting interest from women I don't find attractive in the near future (I hope not though).

Was thinking the otherday when I was driving about how unsatisfied and undersexed most women are. This is something I was already aware of and have thought to myself before but for some reason I started thinking this again after starting DMSI. Coincidence?
Also had a random thought pop into my head, something about me radiating sexiness?? lol

I had a bit of an epithany today also - It's not about what you think you look like and what you think other people think of you and your mannerisms. It's about how you feel inside.
Guide yourself into feeling attractive within and don't worry about how you think you may be coming across. What you feel inside is what matters.

I have often have feeling when i am talking to people that I am coming off uncool, or not confident enough, not funny enough, or is my smile funny? or do I have a sweaty forehead(yeah really), are my glasses crooked? Am I being creepy? and the list goes on...
These things make me feel insecure when I am interacting with people which in turn affects how people process you when you interact with them. It's a self fulfulling prophecy.
So from now on I am going to be guided by my inner feeling and self-confidence. If I am not feeling great its probably because I am in a bad mind frame and have allowed self destructive thoughts patterns to affect my inner state.
Forgive them, allow the not so good feelings, let them run their course so they can be purged from my soul.

Had a question - is it okay to pause the subliminal during its silent period where the ultrasonic track cuts out around half way through if I need to go to the toilet etc.? And is temporarily lowering the volume whilst still listening through headphones if someone comes talks to me okay? or would this disrupt the effectiveness?
(03-12-2018, 03:09 PM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]12/13/2018
Day four

Listened to loop yesterday evening at 6pm

The next day I had to go into town to get a new pair of jeans and a new shirt, so I went into a local department store. Got a bunch of looks from different women and seemed to vibe with a young store assistant who walked past carrying a heap of shirts and made eye contact with me and gave me a sort of shy smile. Went back and asked her if that's her workout for the day and she laughed and we had a short conversation, definately got a vibe with her. Nothing too extreme but it was out of the norm for me, not only that I got a bunch of other looks from other women in the store.

I think DMSI is starting to kick in Smile

Im not feeling this aura or energy yet but I did notice that when I went out I felt a bit... sexier? and kind of happier today despite everything thats happened in my life recently. Also felt a little bit like IDAF attitude, wasn't strong but it was there. One thing I noticed, is that women I don't find attractive, women who don't have any sexiness in my eyes, are not making eye contact with me. This is just a current observation, not to say that I won't start getting interest from women I don't find attractive in the near future (I hope not though).

Was thinking the otherday when I was driving about how unsatisfied and undersexed most women are. This is something I was already aware of and have thought to myself before but for some reason I started thinking this again after starting DMSI. Coincidence?
Also had a random thought pop into my head, something about me radiating sexiness?? lol

I had a bit of an epithany today also - It's not about what you think you look like and what you think other people think of you and your mannerisms. It's about how you feel inside.
Guide yourself into feeling attractive within and don't worry about how you think you may be coming across. What you feel inside is what matters.

I have often have feeling when i am talking to people that I am coming off uncool, or not confident enough, not funny enough, or is my smile funny? or do I have a sweaty forehead(yeah really), are my glasses crooked? Am I being creepy? and the list goes on...
These things make me feel insecure when I am interacting with people which in turn affects how people process you when you interact with them. It's a self fulfulling prophecy.
So from now on I am going to be guided by my inner feeling and self-confidence. If I am not feeling great its probably because I am in a bad mind frame and have allowed self destructive thoughts patterns to affect my inner state.
Forgive them, allow the not so good feelings, let them run their course so they can be purged from my soul.

Had a question - is it okay to pause the subliminal during its silent period where the ultrasonic track cuts out around half way through if I need to go to the toilet etc.?

The silent period is an exact amount of time calculated to balance the effect of the input such that it enhances the effectiveness of the program. It is an EXACT value because ONLY that value will not degrade the effectiveness of the program by comparison. Do not pause it.

Quote:And is temporarily lowering the volume whilst still listening through headphones if someone comes talks to me okay? or would this disrupt the effectiveness?

It will affect the impact, but not by much if you continue listening and the conversation does not go on too long.
Thanks Shannon I will be more vigilant of this now.

Anyway day 4 was pretty non-eventful. Extremely boring day at work, had what I believed to be a lesbian couple in and the one who 'wore the pants' was trying to be masculine and it was so repulsive, honestly felt like telling her to fuck off but that would be way off hand lol.

After I listened to the sub at 6:30 I was having alot of sexual thought about a girl, I felt the urge to masturbate and I tried not to but I was so amped and sleep deprived that I masturbated anyway. Does this mean that I am fighting the program or stonewalling because I have read from many other threads that people have gone several weeks without masturbating???
Yeah, I am wondering the same if this urge to masturbate will get diminished with time or not.. . I mean I can consciously fight it for sometime but after that it's like.. . Damn it i gotta release this. lol
Pages: 1 2 3