Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Great Wall Of CatMan - DMSI V3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
CatMan is making a journal again, WOW:

[Image: V2_5_Doge_Meme_I_Made_LMAO.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's right, lmao! Well, it's been a long time since I've done this. I enjoyed it before until enough bull shit made me dislike it. In the spirit of letting Shannon know what's going on to help things along, I'm braving the storm again Smile.

Okay, let's get into it now!

This version has the much talked about "wall" for dealing with resistance. It's now "the wall", versus my mind, in an epic showdown:

Listening regimen, as prescribed by Shannon it's:

(02-14-2018, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]6 billion loops per day, and NO REST!

[Image: me_making_a_joke_with_shannon_about_his_joke_haha.jpg]

AKA: 1 loop of hybrid headphones at a very beefy volume -30db ultrasonic peak in Frequensee.

My mood on this sub has been stable, upbeat, positive, and self assured. Very grounded. Basically:

Also, I've been feeling less procrastination on things to develop myself, still there though but it's early days. Masturbation still there too, also early days.

Exhaustion is completely gone. In fact, often times I've slept for like 4-6 hours, then back up, feeling rested. One day I slept 12 hours, but that was no doubt just accumulated loss of sleep catching up to me. Overall, I don't feel any exhaustion whatsoever. Since that has been an awful life altering problem for me on V3.0.1, and V3.1...it's AMAZING to finally feel NORMAL for the first time since V2.5. I'm amazed with how much energy "normal people" have since it's been such a long time since I've had this much Big Grin. This is my favourite effect of the program, feeling "normal" again energy wise, it not exhausting me anymore, regardless of any other possible effects of this program. That was awful and greatly impacted my life.

The "relaxed indifference" about women continues. I just don't seem so bothered anymore. Since starting this version, I've been looking into improving my business like I've wanted to forever. As well as commercial real estate and learning about that, as I've long had interest in it to expand but never did so. I expect this year to buy my first property once I have learned enough, I have some talented people in that line in my circle so it will not be too much of a hardship. That will greatly improve my cashflow as well as net worth, creating another income stream above and beyond my main business. I have some other plans for all of that to expand through that as well. I can really grow that out to be something special to achieve a big dream of mine.

I already know how to use credit to drive epic exotic cars for little to nothing for like a year or so, and develop income streams through that for added money, so commercial real estate will be awesome to add to my mix:

Energy concerns have been irritating. I have been trying to get my weight back down to what it was before I started V3.1. I use intermittent fasting, it is incredible. But I have gotten some random huge urges of hunger on this, making it very difficult to maintain weight, never mind lose it on this so far! I just know that I am NEVER going back to 252 pounds again, regardless, bottom line. It took so long to get back down from being so big. I hated myself then.

Had a few partial erections early on randomly when thinking of girls I've been attracted to that I know over time. That was cool, as it's been a long time since that happened. I hope it happens again, and bigger full erections as for a long time I had issues with not getting erections due to two things used in excess for a long period. That of course would've made sex impossible so I was concerned about it.

I don't "feel" anything on this version. Usually, when I first start a version at a minimum, I feel a tingling or a heat sensation. Nothing. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with it. I didn't expect to feel nothing at all. I upped the volume today to the absolute safest max it can be, still nothing while I listen to it while I type this. I am surprised at this.

Only seen a few women I find attractive since starting. Nice interactions, fun etc. like normal. Nothing that jumps out at me as unique occurring. One girl I find cute texted me today out of nowhere, which I admit, NEVER happens to me. Then she said "oh wrong CatMan sorry (crying face thing)". Lmao. Meh, figures. I seem to have zero interest in social media now, usually before I'd check it once every few weeks for girls I know and look at pics of them. Now, it's been like a month or two, and no interest to go look, I just don't seem to care anymore about it all, looking at them, being jealous of the guys they're with, whatever. It doesn't matter to me now it seems. Again, I just don't seem bothered anymore with being preoccupied with girls and looking for responses and judging whether it's a real response and legit or if I'm making something out of nothing because I WANT to see DMSI work or whatever. I seem to now be more focused on myself, my business, and growing myself to my goals in life, seems more satisfying and fulfilling and more accessible somehow than women and sex really. I don't seem to nearly have as much interest in women and sex and trying for them both as I did a year ago, even 6 months ago. Huge drop in interest and chasing for them both. Maybe this is "normal" and baseline, and I've just over pursued so much I've never felt this so I assume this is somehow "wrong". Or, maybe I just don't seem to care anymore after all the bull shit so many times over and over and feeling it may not be worth it anymore, lol. I'm not sure, we'll see in time if things change here. But it does feel good, peaceful and self assured and content, to be here now in this state. Although, DMSI will certainly have to make them do the "chasing" in this state, because I know I'm not up to it at all in this state, can't be bothered at all it seems.

I think that's enough for now. Not too much information yet. I expected the calendar to turn to April before we really have any hard data on this version. So far, hard to tell, some aspects of the procrastination thing seem to be firing, I really need a lot of help in that area of my life. As I've said before, the ONLY program that could motivate me to switch would be OP 5.5G, due to it's need in my life. Otherwise, I stick to this until the end! Aside from that, the stuff above is all I've noticed so far, not too many meetings with girls I truly find sexually attractive yet, so hard to make the program work in such an environment. Many of the girls I WAS sexually attracted to, like T, and like S, have since moved on from our main group sadly...may have to make some changes then to test this thing out. As obviously it needs sexually attractive individuals to work for you.

That's it for now, friends. I'll add to this over time!

Have a beautiful day, stay classy!

Hahaha.. The Title
Good to see you doing a journal on this run,Catman. This version hasn't made any impression on me yet either and I also am starting to lose the desire to bother trying to get women I want. The previous version of DMSI gave me chronic indigestion so I stopped my run of that after about 2 weeks. Good luck, I'll be following your results closely!
Quote:I don't "feel" anything on this version. Usually, when I first start a version at a minimum, I feel a tingling or a heat sensation. Nothing. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with it.

Right, something wrong with it. That must be what's wrong. Mega_shok
(03-01-2018, 02:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I don't "feel" anything on this version. Usually, when I first start a version at a minimum, I feel a tingling or a heat sensation. Nothing. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with it.

I just meant I was trying to figure out why if it was so much more powerful, that I felt nothing compared to V3.1. V3.1 gave me heat sensations and tingling etc. Even on the first loop that happened, but nothing on this version. I have yet to feel anything like that on this (similar to my V3.1-B experiment long ago), so since that was unique, I wanted to report it. It feels like nothing at all, like effortless or blankness. So I was concerned something may be wrong with it or left out by mistake or whatever to make up for it not having more impact than the others given it's power increase. Just trying to make sense of the more powerful sub making me feel nothing by comparison is all and reporting anything I think is out of the norm or relevant. That's all I meant Smile.
(03-01-2018, 02:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

I just meant I was trying to figure out why if it was so much more powerful, that I felt nothing compared to V3.1. V3.1 gave me heat sensations and tingling etc. Even on the first loop that happened, but nothing on this version. I have yet to feel anything like that on this (similar to my V3.1-B experiment long ago), so since that was unique, I wanted to report it. It feels like nothing at all, like effortless or blankness. So I was concerned something may be wrong with it or left out by mistake or whatever to make up for it not having more impact than the others given it's power increase. Just trying to make sense of the more powerful sub making me feel nothing by comparison is all and reporting anything I think is out of the norm or relevant. That's all I meant Smile.

You have a bad habit of taking your personal experience as "all there is". You know, and have known for a long time, that almost everyone else is reporting that experience. Why would there be something wrong with DMSI, if you are not getting it, but almost everyone else is? Are they all suffering from placebo?

No, what's happening is that you have stopped executing that part of the script because now, you have no way left to derail it if you do.

You are resisting the script in some ways still, but this is not a permanent thing. Whether it is 3.2-B, 3.2-A or some other version, eventually we will achieve the goals.

I don't know what sort of mental gymnastics you could be pulling to do this, but I assure you, that's what is going on at this point. I can only guess that it is straight up intentional reinterpretation of reality as a whole somewhere in your mind at this point.
(03-01-2018, 03:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2018, 02:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

You have a bad habit of taking your personal experience as "all there is". You know, and have known for a long time, that almost everyone else is reporting that experience. Why would there be something wrong with DMSI, if you are not getting it, but almost everyone else is? Are they all suffering from placebo?

No, what's happening is that you have stopped executing that part of the script because now, you have no way left to derail it if you do.

You are resisting the script in some ways still, but this is not a permanent thing. Whether it is 3.2-B, 3.2-A or some other version, eventually we will achieve the goals.

I don't know what sort of mental gymnastics you could be pulling to do this, but I assure you, that's what is going on at this point. I can only guess that it is straight up intentional reinterpretation of reality as a whole somewhere in your mind at this point.

Nowhere in my post did I EVER claim what I said is "all there is". I feel my posts are read into for negativity or controversy even when there is none.

I'm reporting "my" experience...because it's "my" journal...what other experience could I possibly report on?

I simply said my experience. No, I haven't read every single other post from every single other person about this sub. Ultimately, I can only comment first hand on MY experience anyway in order for it to be relevant to you.

I guess I just do not understand why there's a controversy with simply saying I don't feel any heat sensations or tingling. I thought it was a normal statement to describe the sub and me interacting with it. I thought I was helping, no idea that would cause such outrage (again...sigh).

All I meant was to mention I was shocked about this compared to other versions when I felt both things. I simply expected it to be more intense on V3.2 if anything, that's IT. I had, and HAVE, no idea why there's such a problem with simply saying that. I reported in case there was a problem, like a tester should.

I hope in time the program will get through whatever is needed, hopefully that will be the case. Thank you.

Seems it only took me like 5 posts to hit controversy this time around. I was really hoping I'd last longer than that, oh well.

Again, I was simply trying to report accurately of anything I noted. Seems I did something wrong. I'm sorry.
Hey Catman, glad to see you are doing a journal and hope to see you have some breakthroughs!
We're all rooting for you Catman you know that. Will be watching your journal closely.
CatMan-man!, you have nerves of steel factory and balls of 800-pound gorilla to be back on journaling "duty" again, despite the storm you foresaw forming on the horizon...! I wish you all the best for your continued journey...
Catman, I like what I seen in the report. I can point a few things out that I can see from the outside.

First you're saying 'i'm not feeling anything'.

But then at the same time you're noticing more energy again, lessened procrastination, self assured, grounded. They sound like some things Wink

You may not necessarily feel the aura. 3.1 wasn't consistent for me. But the times I did fuck girls on it, including the 2 in the bloom.. I didn't feel any warmth, heat, aura type stuff.. but it was obviously executing. Also the couple of times where I went to the gym and god more attention than usual, I still didn't feel obvious aura things like that, but it must have been executing for that to happen.

I can see some of what I do sometimes with you, in that you discount those things that are happening, the progress because you aren't getting the specific goal.

From 3.1 to 3.2.. that sounds like progress.

And I don't see anything Shannon said as having a go at you, he's pointing out what he sees.. unfortunately you seem to take it as an attack or that you did something wrong, neither is true. If Shannon didn't care about your experience, or want you to succeed he wouldn't take the time to post those things.

Anyway, looks to me good things are happening on 3.2 with what I wrote above.

+10 points for memes. Big Grin
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it. Means a lot, I'l be posting when I experience something notable on this.

@ Ben

Hey man! The issue seemed to be around me saying I felt heat sensations and tingling on previous versions, and was used to experiencing that to let me know something was happening because I admit I struggled otherwise to find signs of the program doing things. And that I was surprised to not feel either on this, despite the increase in power. Seemed counter intuitive, so I was concerned maybe something was off with the program, so just in case I reported this. I was taken back with the response, but at least I made mention of it regardless.

I'm moving on from that whole thing now, it was a small reporting detail (that I thought may have been relevant) in a large post about a program I barely started using.

I don't think I enjoy journaling anymore...but I'm going to try my best to stick to it for V3.2 to try to help development any way that I can. I remain positive about the version overall obviously as I just started basically. I expect new good things to post about throughout March and perhaps beyond.

Thank you all again for your words and kindness!
editt
(03-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you doing a journal on this run,Catman. This version hasn't made any impression on me yet either and I also am starting to lose the desire to bother trying to get women I want. The previous version of DMSI gave me chronic indigestion so I stopped my run of that after about 2 weeks. Good luck, I'll be following your results closely!

I do not see the connection between DMSI and your indigestion ?? Wink. Sure it wasn't something that you had eaten ?. Perhaps you had flu at the time ??.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5