Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Racking Up The Notches: DMSI 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So here we go. My goal for DMSI 3.2 is to rack up as many new lays as I can and getting lots of sexual experiences. Simple. Some people might find it immature etc and I might feel it's unnecessary when I'm older, but that's where I'm at now. I guess it's a phase I'm going through.

However I also do not want to take my eyes off my business completely and let it suffer. I still have to have my mind on it. That's something I'll be watching out for too.

Didn't see much TID leading up to the release. I was fapping a lot and around a week before starting 3.2, I had erection problems when having sex. I also wasn't getting morning woods anymore. So I resolved to stop fapping. No touching myself at all.

Day 1
Played the loop in the morning.

I met an FWB. Haven't seen her in 2 months. I used to see her every week but I kind of lost interest. I just felt compelled to get laid for some reason. Went to her house. It went very well, just one week of no fapping and my erection problems were gone. F**cked her long and hard. I enjoyed it.

Another FWB who I haven't seen in a 2 months texted me to meet up the following day. I really wasn't keen to meet her but I agreed to meet anyway. It's like I couldn't turn down sex. I had a lot of work to do the next day so I scheduled it in the late afternoon, typically the time when I got sleepy and not so productive.

Day 2
Met her. I didn't really feel happy upon seeing her and when talking to her. Quickly went to hotel. She on the other hand was very happy to see me and wanted to get to the hotel fast. She said she hasn't had sex in two months. In the hotel I somehow got very turned on once we were on the bed. Just went full caveman. F**cked her animalistic style. I felt more engaged in talking to her after sex. She thanked me for hanging out with her.

Made arrangements to see another FWB. I just can't stop going after sex. I'd meet her after midnight.

I accomplished all the business tasks I had to do today. The most productive day in a long time. It was like I was honed in on the tasks so that I can have sex with a good conscience. Good signs for business.

Day 3 (today)
Went to that FWB's place at 2am. We didn't even turn on the light, just turned on a horror movie. But it sucked, and before long we stopped watching and I went caveman on her. Good times. I planned to stay at her place but her aircon was problematic and her room was hot. Couldn't sleep. I decided to go back even though I felt it might hurt her.

Woke up with a huge boner. I guess my performance problems are gone as long as I don't fap. I feel no desire to do it.

So not a bad start to 3.2B. Had good sex with my FWBs in the first three days. However my goal as stated is to rack up the lay count with new girls, so let's see how it pans out.
Day 4
Bad date today. I saw this chick 2 times before, both wearing pheromones, got a makeout on the second date. She's very conservative and had never even kissed anyone before. Today I didn't wear pheromones. Attraction was noticeably less. I also found that I didn't really care, I wasn't that excited in her or in the date. I was going for the lay today but she's just not hooked this time. I was aware of this but anything I tried didn't really work to hook her. My heart wasn't really that into it too.

Anyway I knew I had to go for the pull but I knew her buying temperature was nowhere near there. Made out a bit outside the bar, that got a nice reaction. I was debating to go for the hotel or the park, I knew she's not prime to be f**cked yet and I could make out more in the park and close her another day, but I just didn't care to spend more time with her. I started walking us to the hotel. On the way, the tension from the makeout lost steam. When we passed by the hotel and I suggested casually to go in, she didn't want to go at all. F**k. I played it off and decided to walk to the park for plan B. I was grumpy inside. But when we reached the park her friend called for an emergency and she had to go. Could be fake but I don't care anymore. Not gonna see her again.

Lesson learned was I need to close by date 2 at the latest. In the second date the tension was much better, she was much more hooked but logistics was not good. I didn't have enough time for the pull and in my mind I should wait for the next date, she just experienced her first kiss today and she won't put out in the same day. But I should have gone for it. I don't know why I wasn't attracted to her today. I think the lack of excitement from my side undermined whatever I did. I wonder too whether I really wasn't attracted to her or I wasn't excited because I could see her attraction was not there tonight. I was quite attracted to her in the previous two dates, she's cute and has a D cup rack. Is DMSI raising my standards or is it making me attracted only to girls who show attraction to me? We'll see. I have a few more dates coming up this week.
(02-26-2018, 09:42 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4
Bad date today. I saw this chick 2 times before, both wearing pheromones, got a makeout on the second date. She's very conservative and had never even kissed anyone before. Today I didn't wear pheromones. Attraction was noticeably less. I also found that I didn't really care, I wasn't that excited in her or in the date. I was going for the lay today but she's just not hooked this time. I was aware of this but anything I tried didn't really work to hook her. My heart wasn't really that into it too.

Anyway I knew I had to go for the pull but I knew her buying temperature was nowhere near there. Made out a bit outside the bar, that got a nice reaction. I was debating to go for the hotel or the park, I knew she's not prime to be f**cked yet and I could make out more in the park and close her another day, but I just didn't care to spend more time with her. I started walking us to the hotel. On the way, the tension from the makeout lost steam. When we passed by the hotel and I suggested casually to go in, she didn't want to go at all. F**k. I played it off and decided to walk to the park for plan B. I was grumpy inside. But when we reached the park her friend called for an emergency and she had to go. Could be fake but I don't care anymore. Not gonna see her again.

Lesson learned was I need to close by date 2 at the latest. In the second date the tension was much better, she was much more hooked but logistics was not good. I didn't have enough time for the pull and in my mind I should wait for the next date, she just experienced her first kiss today and she won't put out in the same day. But I should have gone for it. I don't know why I wasn't attracted to her today. I think the lack of excitement from my side undermined whatever I did. I wonder too whether I really wasn't attracted to her or I wasn't excited because I could see her attraction was not there tonight. I was quite attracted to her in the previous two dates, she's cute and has a D cup rack. Is DMSI raising my standards or is it making me attracted only to girls who show attraction to me? We'll see. I have a few more dates coming up this week.

Hey Brother, it's good to read your new journal postings and hear about your successes.

I just wanted to chime in and offer some very unsolicited advice. Take it with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions.

If you're goal is to rank up the number of women you sleep with, then stay away from inexperienced women. While it's an ego boost, there isn't much to be gained. Most girls like that tend to be projects and require some time or effort in terms of building comfort.

And the few that don't, the sex itself tends to be messy and unsatisfying to a large degree. Getting an uptick on your sexual partners doesn't mean the sex has to be mediocre along the way.

I think the more in-tune you become with your sexual nature and what you desire, the easier it will become for you achieve those goals.

The world is full of an abundance of beautiful women that will f*ck your brains out. Or, the world isn't. Life tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy most of the time.

I'll check in again to see how things are going for you.

Enjoy the journey and everything it has to offer.
I suspect your goals conflict with DMSI's goals. It's trying to get them interested in you, and you're trying to get them interested in you. The effect may be overload, especially for an inexperienced woman.

Also, you may be experiencing the genuine level of attraction you actually have for her, courtesy of DMSI, instead of what you wanted it to be, courtesy your PUA mindset.
(02-26-2018, 11:25 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Brother, it's good to read your new journal postings and hear about your successes.

I just wanted to chime in and offer some very unsolicited advice. Take it with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions.

If you're goal is to rank up the number of women you sleep with, then stay away from inexperienced women. While it's an ego boost, there isn't much to be gained. Most girls like that tend to be projects and require some time or effort in terms of building comfort.

And the few that don't, the sex itself tends to be messy and unsatisfying to a large degree. Getting an uptick on your sexual partners doesn't mean the sex has to be mediocre along the way.

Wow Duke! You are missed! Are you running DMSI 3.2 too? Wish you can write a journal again!

Yes I was aware going in that virgins take way longer and they're not that satisfying too. I have had decent same night lays with virgins in the past though, so I was taking my chances. Also I was attracted to her so I wanted her. If by date 2 there wasn't at least a sexual makeout, I would drop her. And there was. Well, didn't work out this time.

(02-26-2018, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect your goals conflict with DMSI's goals. It's trying to get them interested in you, and you're trying to get them interested in you. The effect may be overload, especially for an inexperienced woman.

Also, you may be experiencing the genuine level of attraction you actually have for her, courtesy of DMSI, instead of what you wanted it to be, courtesy your PUA mindset.

I don't understand how our goals can conflict. "It's trying to get them interested in you", the it you're talking about is DMSI? Which means my subconscious? And I'm trying to get them interested in me, so shouldn't it cooperate with me?

But yeah in the date I was aware that my subconscious wasn't cooperating with me. My conscious will wanted it to happen but I wasn't excited about it and I felt my body language subtly telling her signs that I don't want her. It is harder to do pickup on girls I don't feel attraction for but on DMSI it's even more pronounced. As to why my attraction for her disappeared today.... It's still in the air.
(02-26-2018, 07:44 PM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2018, 11:25 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Brother, it's good to read your new journal postings and hear about your successes.

Wow Duke! You are missed! Are you running DMSI 3.2 too? Wish you can write a journal again!

Yes I was aware going in that virgins take way longer and they're not that satisfying too. I have had decent same night lays with virgins in the past though, so I was taking my chances. Also I was attracted to her so I wanted her. If by date 2 there wasn't at least a sexual makeout, I would drop her. And there was. Well, didn't work out this time.

(02-26-2018, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect your goals conflict with DMSI's goals. It's trying to get them interested in you, and you're trying to get them interested in you. The effect may be overload, especially for an inexperienced woman.

I don't understand how our goals can conflict. "It's trying to get them interested in you", the it you're talking about is DMSI? Which means my subconscious? And I'm trying to get them interested in me, so shouldn't it cooperate with me?

But yeah in the date I was aware that my subconscious wasn't cooperating with me. My conscious will wanted it to happen but I wasn't excited about it and I felt my body language subtly telling her signs that I don't want her. It is harder to do pickup on girls I don't feel attraction for but on DMSI it's even more pronounced. As to why my attraction for her disappeared today.... It's still in the air.

Well, you'll figure out which ones work and which ones won't. Don't waste your time if the feeling isn't there.

No Journals for me this time. I just saw your posts and wanted to chime in. I'm glad to see you doing so well.

Also, I'm glad you finished reading the Dark Room. It's a heavy book, but, wonderfully written and totally bizarre. There's a lot in that book, if you go past the surface level. It depends on what you take away from it.

Looking forward to reading more updates from you Brother!
Day 5&6
Over the past three days, one emotion has been running rampant inside me: Anger.

In a nutshell, it's like I'm expecting girls should just be attracted to me and throw themselves at me, or at least make it easy for me to game them, i.e. cooperate. When the reality is they don't, I get really pissed off. Throughout the date on day 4, I was constantly annoyed that she didn't show attraction to me. After we parted, I felt like throwing her off a cliff.

Yesterday, a new girl who I was supposed to see flaked. She had a fever. I don't doubt that it's legit, but it still didn't stop me from calling her and persuading her for a good 5 minutes. I even stated in no uncertain terms that if she didn't see me today, there's no next time. I knew it's bad game, but I just couldn't help myself.

The anger issue was worse when I had less sleep. Last night I only had 4 hours of sleep. Today I fuming the whole day. I was supposed to see another new girl but this one flaked as well. She had to work overtime. Again, this one is legit, in fact she got off at 11pm, and she promised to treat me drinks next time, but I still got really pissed off. I managed to stop myself from scolding her, even though I wanted to.

This is the clearest effect I see with 3.2B right now. It's even clearer because I came off MLS. With MLS, it felt like I could direct my emotional state with logic and conscious will. When a girl flaked, I knew it's part of the game and I wasn't butthurt. I found something else to do instead or I had a backup girl to call up. I was also able to get into sexual state when I wanted to. But right now, my emotional states are out of my control.
(02-28-2018, 08:38 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Over the past three days, one emotion has been running rampant inside me: Anger.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid191375
(02-27-2018, 04:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I have seen someone really start executing like crazy, they went through the "rage against the machine" response first. The only exception is me.

Keep going.
Day 7
I slept 9 hours last night. No anger issues today.

Decent date with a girl from Coffee Meets Bagel. I was weary with that app because all the girls I met from there have been virgins so far, so I screen heavily now before asking them out. This one is more open minded. We met and I was happy she's not ugly. However, I didn't feel sexual attraction to her. She's cute, but not sexy. She has no boobs too.

I kept up a self amusing and cheerful conversation. I asked her many questions too, hoping she'll show a side that turns me on, but nothing. I did some kino on her, she actually reciprocated, but not in a way that excited me. She paid for drinks in the end and hugged me enthusiastically before parting. I'm not sure whether I want to see her again.

It's becoming clearer that DMSI is making it hard for me to game girls who I am not genuinely sexually attracted to. I just didn't want to do it. If I was on MLS I'd be able to focus on what's attractive about her and somehow be excited because I want to be, but not on DMSI. Also, my thinking is becoming more "I hope I like her" than "I hope she likes me".

I tried a fun opener from the ETP group today on Tinder. "I say tin you say dur" "TIN". Pretty good responses. I think I'll have fun with this.
(03-01-2018, 08:48 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Also, my thinking is becoming more "I hope I like her" than "I hope she likes me".

Pretty much how I feel... Undecided
Yeah same here.
To thyne own self, be true.
Day 8
Slept 9 hours. No anger or tiredness. Feels pretty normal actually.

Ok things are getting interesting. Just had an good(ish) date with another girl from CMB. This girl has been very keen on meeting me. She was the one who opened me, saying I'm her cup of tea. I screened her and found her open minded. She hinted that we should hang out for drinks. We live close to each other so she said "great, it's easy to meet for cuddles". When I confirmed the date, she said "can't wait!!!".

Throughout all this, I was pleasantly surprised but I was never attached. I've gone through so many dates that any new lead feels pretty much worthless until my dick is actually inside her.

So I met her tonight. She's reasonably attractive. She's not super hot but there's something about her energy that I liked. Conversation flowed very smoothly. She quickly dropped her guard. We arrived at the bar. I wanted to see what she would do, because she was so into me, so I laid back and didn't try to escalate. She actually started kino on me first, rubbing my thigh and all. She said things like, "hey we're on a date right, how come we're not holding hands". I was being chill, she would fish for investment, like asking me what do I like about her, and I just answered minimally. She made the move to kiss me. Wow. I must confess, I never actually had a girl on a first date making the move to kiss me first. I've had horny girls hitting me up before, but they always waited for me to escalate first. I felt pretty excited and we made out a few times.

But things went downhill from there. After drinks I pulled her to a nearby golf course to have some fun. We did make out a few more times, but when I went for the boobs she'd stop. She didn't want to be there as the ground was wet. Ok, moved her to the pool area of my condo. On the way, she got more and more annoying. She was being hyper and childish, seeking compliments and being a brat when I didn't give them. I mean, I just said she's "okay", she's not super hot so I can't say she's hot. Reached my condo. Couldn't bring her up to my place because my mom is in and she's sleeping in the living room right now. She likes to sleep there. My parents come to my place sometimes and they're such cockblocks cos they like to sleep in the living room. So I just sat her down at the pool area and made out some more. But again, when I moved to the boobs she stopped. The momentum always stopped and never continued. I could have pulled her to a secluded place to close her if the momentum was there. I was very annoyed by that point. I couldn't bring her up so I just ended it there. On the way back she was being an annoying brat again. I couldn't take it anymore, I dragged her to a secluded place and actually gave her a spanking. I'm still surprised I did that. I didn't care how she would take it, she really annoyed me. She took it quite well. After she reached home she called me, told me she'll miss me and that she wanted to meet next week.

Even though things went kinda well, I'm still not super excited about it because no sex happened. The alcohol could have interfered with DMSI. In the bar I was able to sense her excitement and did the least I needed to get her to do something about it. But after the bar, things just didn't build up and I got annoyed by her. Maybe I should try a sober date next.

Well week 1 of DMSI has been interesting. I'm going to China for the next 4 days so I doubt I'll have any DMSI fun. I'm going purely for a business trip.
Quote:The alcohol could have interfered with DMSI. In the bar I was able to sense her excitement and did the least I needed to get her to do something about it. But after the bar, things just didn't build up and I got annoyed by her. Maybe I should try a sober date next.

Hmmmm. Maybe alcohol kills the state shifting of the program or something like that? Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4