Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Insane, crazy, total over the top nuts nightmares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

What´s up with nightmares, that are probably sub related? I know it has been answered somewhere, using search terms "nightmare" and "nightmares" gave me zero results.

When I was on BASE I would get occasional nightmares, sometimes more frequently than other times, that was slightly uncomfortable. Now I haven be on MLS for few months and the nightmares have become more and more frequent. Now, it started with relatively mild ones but the ones I have been experiencing recently are plain sick. Last night was so intense that I felt sick good part of the morning even after I woke up. I am talking about being tortured by aliens or some sick humans in the future where they could keep me alive even when I was not even having a human form anymore but instead I was just big pile of organs on the floor, loosely connected to each others by intestines and some thin skin-like material. I was still having awareness in this mess.

If this sounds sick you can only imagine how that felt, even in dream...the worse part is that these dreams have started to feel so real that is f*****g scary. Also, for some time they have been felt lucid-dream like where I could not take it anymore I would scream "Wake up!" in the dream and then wake. Now I am not having even that anymore, but instead I wake up to headache. I normally have headaches so rarely that its once maybe a year or two. Now the nightmares are so bad that my head actually physically hurts in waking life for a hour or so after I wake up to that pain from the nightmare. What the f**K!

I am not trying to avoid executing the scripts, at least not consciously and I have been making great progress on both subs; BASE earlier and now on MLS. The only explanation to this that I can find is that both BASE and MLS even to the greater degree are actually trying to make physical changes to the brain and my subconscious could be terrified about that. Even for that the reaction it feels rather extreme reaction.

This is honestly so freaking crazy and extreme that if I can not find a way to stop or at least make the nightmares milder I am seriously considering to switch sub. Which of course could be escape attempt from my subsonscious mind. So I am in difficult spot....not sure what to do.

Any insights? Thanks.
Man...for me it´s the opposite. I very rarely had nightmares before these two last subs. Did not have on any other subs either, but these two. Given that at least consciously I don´t think that the goals of these two subs are anything that my subconscious should be afraid of, especially MLS, it´s just weird indeed. If anything, I should have had nightmares on DMSI and SexMagnet before that, not on BASE and MLS.

Again, the only reason for what is happening that I can come up with is that since BASE and MLS even more so are seeking to make actual, PHYSICAL changes to the brain structure it has to do something on brain literally changing and effects manifesting in forms of nightmares...but even then,why (nightmares)?
I can literally feel something changing in my brain physically even in day time, and especially when I listen MLS in the evenings, but it is not painful...headache only comes when I wake up from the nightmare. I´m wondering if I am having headache at night because of nightmares...or if I´m having nightmares because of the headache I am experiencing only during the sleep and unknowingly until I wake up (which I never had before this sub) , or something else.

@Shannon, if you see this your feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
There is programming to sort through things in your dreams and use your dreams to process. If you're having this reaction then it sounds like it's hitting upon some deep fear or something else.

I've had a few times during subliminals i've woken up with alot of fear in my body from a dream, or drenched in sweat. I learnt that it's best to just allow it to be there, stay with it and it will pass.
(02-16-2018, 09:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]There is programming to sort through things in your dreams and use your dreams to process. If you're having this reaction then it sounds like it's hitting upon some deep fear or something else.

I've had a few times during subliminals i've woken up with alot of fear in my body from a dream, or drenched in sweat. I learnt that it's best to just allow it to be there, stay with it and it will pass.

Ok. I try to calm down and allow it to be there, maybe do some meditation or other relaxation techniques before going to sleep and see if it helps.

I have done very extensive change work on myself over several years (decades at some level) and being a client of absolutely brilliant operators in the fields of hypnosis, NLP, Timeline Therapy and many others, yet I have not come across fear that deep ever. I thought I was already done with all that...so if it´s some deep fear then it´s buried so deep into the ocean of my subconscious mind that if/when it´s coming thru it has to surface from the opposite side of the planet.

Thanks for the advice, Benjamin Smile
I don't get nightmares much myself on DMSI. A few here and there, but sometimes tough to understand WHY I feel scared or off put by them as the particular dreams at times didn't seem so scary on the surface, strangely.

However, I DO often get either conflict dreams, like me being chased or fighting. Those are obvious meanings.

But, I often mostly got dreams that make no sense to me or I fail to see the relevance to DMSI. Like the script is almost "different" than DMSI, or it's gibberish somehow so the dreams are unrelated to DMSI. I thought it could be the sub hitting me on a very deep level, so my perception isn't good. But, I figured I'd be reading other similar posts, but I don't think I have so I'm not sure what's gone on. A few weeks after stopping, my dreams seem to now "make sense", and seem congruent with my thoughts and wants etc. Made me wonder if the sub was truly reaching me properly, but from hybrid headphones at a beefy volume, I don't see how it couldn't have.
Headaches are usually the result of resistance. These dreams sound like some part of you thinks the script instruction or goals are "alien", and they're "taking you apart". The only thing I can think of is that the changes to yourself required to achieve the goals are so deep and or profound that some part of you fears losing "yourself" to the changes.

The adjustment of brain structure is done through a safety limiter.
(02-17-2018, 01:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get nightmares much myself on DMSI. A few here and there, but sometimes tough to understand WHY I feel scared or off put by them as the particular dreams at times didn't seem so scary on the surface, strangely.

However, I DO often get either conflict dreams, like me being chased or fighting. Those are obvious meanings.

But, I often mostly got dreams that make no sense to me or I fail to see the relevance to DMSI. Like the script is almost "different" than DMSI, or it's gibberish somehow so the dreams are unrelated to DMSI. I thought it could be the sub hitting me on a very deep level, so my perception isn't good. But, I figured I'd be reading other similar posts, but I don't think I have so I'm not sure what's gone on. A few weeks after stopping, my dreams seem to now "make sense", and seem congruent with my thoughts and wants etc. Made me wonder if the sub was truly reaching me properly, but from hybrid headphones at a beefy volume, I don't see how it couldn't have.

Hey CatMan, thanks for the input. I hope all is well...and that DMSI 3.2 will finally be the sub that makes all the difference for you!
(02-17-2018, 06:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Headaches are usually the result of resistance. These dreams sound like some part of you thinks the script instruction or goals are "alien", and they're "taking you apart". The only thing I can think of is that the changes to yourself required to achieve the goals are so deep and or profound that some part of you fears losing "yourself" to the changes.

The adjustment of brain structure is done through a safety limiter.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I might do some self-hypnosis to communicate to that part of myself that is afraid and see what´s the positive intention behind it´s resistance exactly is so that I can address it and have that part of me to agree with the change. Thank you Shannon for the insight, greatly appreciated!
I myself had have many nightmares thanks to subliminals (and yes I'm tankful) they are for personal growth
Sorry for the ugly formatting I'm lazy and on my phone.
Anyway, same as you...I'm seemingly executing executing DMSI 3.2 aura and all then last night I dreamt some wild stuff to say the least...

Basically I was hanging out with vampires(ok,wtf lol) and I was staying cool with them for a long time while knowing it was very risky and then I followed one into a cave where eventually I turned into the evil one(Good looking tbf lol) but anyway I took over or became him and in his body, while my old self was trying to kill it(or I guess now me) because this dude seriously wronged me in the past(or the vibe I got before all this). Anyway it ended with me realizing it was a dream while still backing away from myself and took a piece of glass and slit my wrists to kill myself to wake up(or get away because I thought he fight me torture me or something). I forcibly opened my eyes and I was up. I did watch a horror movie last night, so there is that, but this is honestly up there in one of the most fucked up dreams I've had.