Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Disconnect From Negative Work Stress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all - Thanks a lot to everybody who has helped to produce all of these great products.

I have listened to anxiety relief for about 2 and a half months, and even though I don't suffer from any anxiety attacks or other mental illnesses, it has made me much more calm, cool and relaxed overall.

I was planning to do DMSI 3.2 as soon as it becomes available, but I justed browsed through the product catalog and found the program called Disconnect From Negative Work Stress.

I'm very intrigued by the title, but after searching the forum, I'm a bit confused about what the program actually does.

I would love a program that would make me be extremely "cool under pressure" in work situations, similar to when people say that a football QB "has ice running through his veins". Hence, it would be awesome if the sub could enable the user to take on more responsibility and a heavier workload without any negative mental consequences and do more in less time since less stress/worry would free up more mental capacity. Will the program help me with that, or will it "just" make it more manageable for the listener to have a healthy mental distance to his job and his current workload and responsibilities? Hope my question makes sense.
Shannon can answer more comprehensively since he built it, as I haven't seen alot of feedback for it yet being so new.

But i'd say it definately could help in that way if you choose to take on more work, it should help reducing the stress and pressure of doing so.
@Hanpan
Here is the link to my journal on "Disconnect From Negative Work Stress".
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...tress-5-5G-
Thanks, 4Kingdoms - I actually read it just before I posted Smile You "only" did it for about 2 weeks, right?

It seems as if you had great result given the short time period. Have you done MLS earlier?

As mentioned I would love to do DMSI, but I would also love to advance my career, and I'm a bit in doubt about whether MLS or DNWS would help me the most.
I created that program for my girlfriend, and had her read your question and give me her answer - since while I am exposed to it regularly, while she uses it as we sleep next to eachother, I did not need it and therefore don't notice much from it.

She tells me that for her it is mostly

Quote:"just" make it more manageable for the listener to have a healthy mental distance to his job and his current workload and responsibilities.

She said she can see how it could be improved the way you are saying otherwise, but that she can also see that it could affect other people in ways different than how it affects her.

Hope that helps.
(02-16-2018, 10:03 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, 4Kingdoms - I actually read it just before I posted Smile You "only" did it for about 2 weeks, right?

It seems as if you had great result given the short time period. Have you done MLS earlier?

As mentioned I would love to do DMSI, but I would also love to advance my career, and I'm a bit in doubt about whether MLS or DNWS would help me the most.

I did both MLS 5G and MLS 5.5.
BOTH worked for me.
On MLS 5G some people had severe resistance.

With MLS 5.5G it needs a secondary ASRB
Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer: (ASRB): This 6G back port technology allows Extremely Massive Data Input and Processing (EMDIP) scripting to run at maximum efficiency in real time without exhausting the brain. Provides much better experience and much smoother program execution.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid186641
(01-02-2018, 07:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that MLS needs a secondary ASRB value to achieve it's full potential. I'm working on figuring that out. Once I do, all you have to do is just use it a little differently and it should achieve and maintain the optimal results.

That said... I would highly recommend you listen to DNWS first!! I only did DNWS for 12 days - 2 days shy of two weeks. It's still working... I have no stress at work!!
Thanks a lot - both your answers make a lot of sense.

If I'm going to do DNWS, I will mainly do it for the long-term benefits (hence, I would have to commit to doing it for at least 7 months).

Therefore, I might do DMSI 3.2 first, since I do pick up, and I'm very interested to see if DMSI (and later AM) will affect my overall "aura" and "sex worthiness" since I have some fluctuations in my "state" from one night to another.

My priorities might also change when 6G subs are released at some point.
Hi Shannon (and everybody else)

I have a few questions relating that I really hope that somebody can help me with. I apologize for the long post, but this issue is very important to me and a bit complicated.

I've been away from the forum for a while testing out different kind of self-hypnosis techniques, but I've realized, that these subs are much more efficient.

2 years ago I worked around 70-80 hours a week for a boss that I hated. One day I was "burned out", and was just staring into a wall. I was diagnosed by a doctor with severe work-related stress and was told to stay away from work for many months. When I came back, the "feeling" of being in the same place with the same people wasn't there anymore, so I decided to leave.

After a few months, I didn't feel any better at all, and I felt physically sick. I went to several doctors, and they initially thought that I had a brain tumour, but after a few months (where I was hospitalized as well), they realized that it was a thyroid/metabolism/hormone problem that might have been there for years.

I've now spent the last few months getting well and I feel more amazing than ever, and I'm not going to apply for jobs again.

I don't know if the original problem was a stress issue (didn't really feel that stressed out even though I worked a lot), or if I actually was physically sick at that point. It was probably a combination of a lot of things.

Anyway, I really want to use this sub just for the sake of good order, and because I know that it, of course, will be challenging to return to a job after being away for the job market for a while.

Here is my question: Does it make any sense to use this sub before I actually have a job? Will it, for example, make me more cool and calm during job interviews? And one last question - I've received professional help regarding any "mental health issues", and everybody agrees that I'm more than fine, but is there any other sub, that I should use before using this one?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Thanks for your answer Frosted

All physical issues have been taken care of by now. All my blood test were terrible for over a year but over the last several months, after I have ditched some medicine, and moved into a more overall functional healing approach and been super disciplined with nutrition, exercise and supplements, all test have indicated that I'm currently super healthy.

I was thinking more about some kind of "subconscious healing" after being what some would call a somewhat "traumatic" experience when I passed out several times and was hospitalized. None of the people that I have talked to think that it is necessary to do more mental work, and I feel fine myself, just wanted some different viewpoints.
Quote:Here is my question: Does it make any sense to use this sub before I actually have a job? Will it, for example, make me more cool and calm during job interviews? And one last question - I've received professional help regarding any "mental health issues", and everybody agrees that I'm more than fine, but is there any other sub, that I should use before using this one?

That's not one question, sir. Wink

Quote:Does it make any sense to use this sub before I actually have a job?

If you have a stress reaction to the idea of getting and/or having a job, this sub should help.

Quote:Will it, for example, make me more cool and calm during job interviews?

It should, although I can't guarantee that.

Quote:And one last question - I've received professional help regarding any "mental health issues", and everybody agrees that I'm more than fine, but is there any other sub, that I should use before using this one?

You should probably be using US/LM or UM/OP if you would like their effects. But that could be said of any subliminal. I'll be releasing a new one sometime in the next several days that you may also find useful in general.
Thank you

Was looking at US/LM yesterday, and it seems very very interesting. Will wait a few days to see what you come up with Smile
Hey Shannon and all

Is there a new version planned for this program in the future?

Trying to plan what to go through next Smile
(01-28-2019, 11:11 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon and all

Is there a new version planned for this program in the future?

Trying to plan what to go through next Smile

Not until it comes out in 6G.

That said, I am creating Disconnect From Negative Stress in LTU, and it will be extracted as a stand alone program shortly after LTU 5.5G comes out.
Excellent - thanks a lot for your answer.

As mentioned back in my original post from a year ago, what I'm really after long term is more like a "becoming a work superhero" sub. Responding well to high demands and high pressure (which would often lead to some kind of stress), would be a big part of that imagined program, but it would also contain elements that makes you perform at your absolute best (which would for example include super concentration and focus + relating to clients).

Which of your current subs would come closest to that - DNWS, US/LM or the new LTU when it comes out ?

I still have a few weeks left on the current sub that I am running, so LTU might come out before that.

Thanks a lot.
Pages: 1 2