Subliminal Talk

Full Version: kornjacinvrac DMSI 3.1 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im on DMSI beggining 3rd February 2018 - so this is my 10th day of it A (healing part).

After 10 days of using it, i would have to say WHOA! Had lot of expirience experimenting with it! And it is FUN! If anything i will post here everyday for my expiriences!

For now, just general stuff that has happened:

1st day i felt nothing, like a dizzyness.
2nd day i felt happy, blissfull - i just wanna laugh no matter what happens! (I WANT THIS AGAIN!)
3rd,4,5th day also, and like if i have a thought that has bugging me in the past (trauma) like suppresed feeling about it (example: when i think of a past memory, what i did that i regret, or what i didn't do) i dont have it anymore!!! BIG BIG thanks for that!
Also, i don't feel GUILT and SHAME, they are gone! If i want to do something i just do it, easily.

I have had amazing expiriences, like people staring at me, looking at me for a second, even that's described in B part of DMSI i had it in A part. I feel more confident, i feel more secure in myself. I was going to job interview and i had NO STRESS, NO ANXIETY even though i always have anxiety when doing these things! (and i have had a lot more expirience which im gonna write everyday!)

Beside that, i had one bit scary expirience. I was using dmsi i think it was 7th day, but listened to in while i was awake, and i listened to it for 2hr while lying on my bed (i listened two times of hybrid ocean surf ultrasonic) after i stopped, about hour later i had big fear in my chest, like "omg something bad bad is going to happen" but i stick with it, it lasted about an 2 hours. I was so scared i needed to get out my house. And i aproached some girls and talked with my friend about some books - and the feeling got away. Now, this might be that im cleaning my emotions of "bad" things (i suppose) because 3 days after that that feeling didn't come again, but now after that feeling (or should i say 7th day) i don't feel "being so happy, smiling and blissfull" like in 3,4,5,6th day. Maybe my emotions (or energy) is used to that - i can't be always in a high peak (or maybe im not doing something right?) yet still i feel relaxed, at ease, carefree, without guilt and shame.

I've been using DMSI only when i sleep, with earbuds, on my phone. I listened to it while sleeping 3 hours (maybe 4 sometimes). And i sleep'd 6hours a day, i only listened to "Hybrid Subliminal (Ocean surf Ultrasonic)" i didn't listen to other ones.

My questions are:

1. What is a LOOP?
It says "For Version 3.1-A, all tracks: 2 loops per day."

in 3.1 - A,:

Hybrid Subliminal (Ocean surf Ultrasonic) (69 min)
Hybrid Subliminal (Trickling Stream Ultrasonic) (69 min)
Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf) (68 min)
Masked Subliminal (Trickling Stream) (69min)
Ultrasonic Subliminal (silent) (69 min)

Is ONE LOOP all these things combined? (its 5.7 hours) so two loops are 11 hours?
OR
One LOOP is one track (for example Ocean Surf Ultrasonic) 69 min? (so two loops are that track played twice = 138 min) ?

2. I have mobile phone Huawei Ascend Y330 but im listening DMSI via earbuds (i have good earbuds) i read here that it isn't recomended to listen on phone speaker, but is it okay to listen on the phone via earbuds? I think my phone provides good amount of audio data for me to benefit:

Here are specifications: https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_ascend_y330-6493.php

If it dosn't fit i will buy a new phone instead.

3. Should i listen to it 8 hours? and sleep more? Because i feel like i have been hit by a train and im consistently hungry and thirsty! and im listening to it 4 - 5 hours, i did never listen to it 8 hours - yet.

4. Can i listen to "Hybrid Subliminal (Ocean surf Ultrasonic) (69 min)" while im in the bus and traveling, doing work? And what is the minimum time for good results to listen when awake? (and not interupting/stoping the listening)

5. Im feeling that i have less energy (because i sleeped less + train cardio and eat not so good) can that effect my results with "healing" and general with dmsi?

6. Can i listen to it two hours while im awake and drift to sleep? For example:
Im listening to it at 20:00pm until 22:00pm and i then drift to sleep? and wake up at 6am, will that give me full benefits?
Welcome, sounds like a good start. One thing that you might want to know is that 3.2 is coming out soon so it's best to stop 3.1 before that so it doesn't conflict. Shannon recommends 3 weeks off to let it clear before using another 5.5g program.

1. A loop is simply 1 playthrough of the audio. 3.1 was 2 loops initially then opened up for experimentation. 3.2 will likely have a specified amount again.

2. That doesn't have much to do with the phone, it's the headphones if you're using them. You don't want to use ultrasonic on headphones, it can be too easy to mess up the volume. Too high may damage your hearing, too low may lessen effects. So you want to use masked on headphones.

3. You 'can' but it probably will be too much with DMSI. Some have done that when it was opened up. If you were going to do that then it'd be best to do it a little at a time. But if you start 3.2 then it will be a specified amount of loops again.

4. You can listen any time. Listen for the specified amount of loops without pausing, that is more important with 5.5g programs.

5. Probably, having less energy in general can do that. Sometimes the healing and such can drain energy. Shannon is working to correct that on 3.2.

6. If you're doing 2 loops yes. Otherwise just leave it playing on speakers when you sleep.
Thank you Benjamin for your reply! For a moment i thought no one would reply.

I know 3.2 is coming, i will buy it to support the creator. Im not planing to use it because i am happy with 3.1 for now. When i finish 3.1 i will rest as you said 3 weeks between and then listen to 3.2, i think it's gonna be amazing! Now is amazing, i can't even grasp what's going to be on 3.2.

Again, thank you very much for your patience and answers, they do help a lot! Im exited as tonight im gonna do masked, and I will listen to MASKED ocean surf on headphones, who knows maybe tomorrow will be even more beatiful day than today! Smile
Are you telling me you didn't buy 3.1?
(02-14-2018, 02:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling me you didn't buy 3.1?

He may not be aware that customers are entitled to free upgrades until the program works for the overwhelming majority as well, given his join date.

Just know kornjacinvrac, you are able to upgrade to the newest version as soon as it's available. Also, given that V3.2 is 99% going to be out next week, likely Tuesday but perhaps a tad later, best thing you can do now is stop V3.1 immediately. To make sure V3.2 will be as smooth as possible. Otherwise, V3.1 and V3.2 will counteract for potentially weeks afterwards as V3.1 builds up steam. For example, it took me 28 days of zero sub use after V3.1, to get rid of negative effects I experienced on V3.1, like exhaustion.

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the Forum and happy to hear of your positive experiences on DMSI Smile

As others have said above, I agree, 3.2 is going to be released next week or soon and therefore will be better than 3.1.

You have 3.1 anyway so no harm in going foward to a better sub (3.2) and if you feel the effects for you were better on 3.1 then to go back to that.

Again as others have said, get atleast 21days from stopping a sub to starting the next one.

I look forward to reading more of your succcesses!

ps: Its a small but loyal community here, all trying to help each other in making positive changes and helping the creator (Shannon) advance the technology further. You will be answered by others, if it is urgent then perhaps ask on Shannon's Journal Discussion in the Mens Area (which is where we are now) and Shannon will get back to you as soon as he can. Smile
Is it necessary to take a three-week break from any 5.5 product before starting on DMSI 3.2 (when it comes out), or is it only necessary, if you are currently using DMSI 3.1?
Yes any 5.5g other than E2 has P6 so youll want the 3 week break.
(02-15-2018, 01:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes any 5.5g other than E2 has P6 so youll want the 3 week break.

P6 was only introduced in July with MLS 5.5G. But yeah, 21-day break is recommended after any P3+ sub. I think only E2 and early versions of DMSI don't have it.
Ive had a break of over 21days maybe 40days if not more, so get those 21 days breaks and then get it on! Smile
Hey thanks man!! Thank you all for your reply. I have been away working and now im here. I didn't sleep well these days because of work (4 hours, then 6 hours) and working and not getting enough sleep in general! Feeling tired and exausted in general, also dmsi 3.1 takes lot of it too!

Thank you so much for your replies! As for now, i did a mistake, i listened to dmsi like all the time, and i reduced it to 2 hours (i mean 2 loops like Benjamin said) it works great! much better! LESS IS MORE i noticed.
I didn't know i have free upgrate on 3.2 ! That's awesome news!! But to be honest i don't feel like im gonna do it now, im very happy on 3.1.

- I got rid of my anxiety
- Self doubt got blown away
- Sexual comments and observation is easy and i feel good about my sexuality
- I don't feel shame
- I tend to do more action toward my goals
- Im feeling so damn chilled

AND IM NOT EVEN ON B!
I've done today dmsi.. got to work and time flew by. Got home, i noticed one IOI in the bus. I was only one in the bus and a girl walked just infront of me facing my left (she didn't turn her back on me) and she turned to me and keep looking at me. I did get a look at her, and then she left at the next bus station.

I worked my ass off, and going home, again in the bus one girl was turning to look at me, but nothing special, and while i was shoping for chocolate one women started a conversation with me about her job here and stuff like that (because i asked he about the place, why it has renewed) and she just kept talking and talking. Im not sure if these are from dmsi, although im 30 day TODAY. Im thinking and im tempting to go on 3.2 but i will hold it for more. Im gonna start B track soon, maybe in ten days, i didn't have time to experiment with A, to do my aproaches and stuff, i just go to work, and been in the bus that's all, i didn't have time for other social feedback.
I just eated a 300g of chocholate and i feel powerfull. I though it would exaust me, but i feel like im on top of the world hahaha crazyyy, dmsi takes lot of energy, good thing because i like to eat lol
Hey man, belated happy birthday!
Pages: 1 2