Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hair Growth and Fixes (If possible)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there. I was wondering if Shannon could come with a Sub in the future for people suffering from hair problems. I'm at my late 30's and have been suffering from hair thinning and shedding for 10+ years now. Not only that, I also have a lot of white hair since I was a teenager. (Not from hereditary, both my late parents have an abundance of hair and very few white hair) I don't have the typical Norwegian or M shape, it's just hair shed from the upper front towards the crown. I hate to announce it publicly, but I figured if subliminal's can help, and our brain/body can help us achieve certain things, why not healthy and thick hair? Kindly have this considered Shannon if you do read this, you can save a lot of guys pride here.

Thanks.
(01-03-2018, 09:14 AM)HakiRyu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I was wondering if Shannon could come with a Sub in the future for people suffering from hair problems. I'm at my late 30's and have been suffering from hair thinning and shedding for 10+ years now. Not only that, I also have a lot of white hair since I was a teenager. (Not from hereditary, both my late parents have an abundance of hair and very few white hair) I don't have the typical Norwegian or M shape, it's just hair shed from the upper front towards the crown. I hate to announce it publicly, but I figured if subliminal's can help, and our brain/body can help us achieve certain things, why not healthy and thick hair? Kindly have this considered Shannon if you do read this, you can save a lot of guys pride here.

Thanks.

The gene for balding is recessive X linked. You need to look at your mother's brothers to ascertain whether or not it's hereditary. If they're/were balding then so will you.

You may also want to look into a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor to prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT (which causes male pattern baldness) Atleast that way you can slow it down before you find a viable solution.
Hey, Determined. My uncles from both sides have a hair that will make Prince William envious.

I've been taking Propecia for almost two years now, no results. I do realize that men's greatest threat to hair is DHT. Going to change and see a doctor and see what he/she has to say. Got to do something when my hair is still savable.

Just thinking that since Shannon has Sub's for testosterone and stuff, this request may be feasible.
There is a sub for helping with hair growth, regrowth, thickening and anti-graying coming. But I have to develop 6G first.
(01-06-2018, 04:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There is a sub for helping with hair growth, regrowth, thickening and anti-graying coming. But I have to develop 6G first.

I volunteer to test it when it's ready
I am also suffering form male baldness which is hereditary. if you need any volunteer, I am also available.
That's great news Shannon. I willing to be a tester too.
(01-06-2018, 04:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There is a sub for helping with hair growth, regrowth, thickening and anti-graying coming. But I have to develop 6G first.

Hello Shannon, may I know when you will be doing the 6G subliminal for hair?
6g is still in development, so it won't be for a while. And the hair growth program won't be anywhere near the first program. That'll likely be ASC (Absolute Self Confidence).
(07-13-2018, 09:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]6g is still in development, so it won't be for a while. And the hair growth program won't be anywhere near the first program. That'll likely be ASC (Absolute Self Confidence).

Thanks, what first program you are talking about?
The first 6g program.
@Shannon, last time you mentioned you were going to build a hair growth sub. I'm wondering if you could build it sooner, since you were going to build it and but then changed your mind. My hair is really causing me a lot of problems right now and I need to get it fixed asap. It started when I was on DMSI 3.1A last year. I lost a lot of hair over a matter of months. I dont know if it was a coincidence that I was on DMSI. After I stopped using DMSI, I just kept losing more hair. I'm still young and this is seriously affecting my life right now. I had to stop using BAMM (stage 7) to try MHS in the hope that it would work for my hair, but I didn't use MHS long because I didn't think it was working. I know you're busy working on DMSI and others, but after you're done with DMSI is it possible to create a quick focus fire sub to grow back hair on the head?
(09-20-2018, 10:20 AM)sushi521 Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon, last time you mentioned you were going to build a hair growth sub. I'm wondering if you could build it sooner, since you were going to build it and but then changed your mind. My hair is really causing me a lot of problems right now and I need to get it fixed asap. It started when I was on DMSI 3.1A last year. I lost a lot of hair over a matter of months. I dont know if it was a coincidence that I was on DMSI. After I stopped using DMSI, I just kept losing more hair. I'm still young and this is seriously affecting my life right now. I had to stop using BAMM (stage 7) to try MHS in the hope that it would work for my hair, but I didn't use MHS long because I didn't think it was working. I know you're busy working on DMSI and others, but after you're done with DMSI is it possible to create a quick focus fire sub to grow back hair on the head?

DMSI 3.2 has modules in it to reverse the hair loss that people were experiencing as a subconscious effort to reverse resist DMSI up to 3.1. Did you run 3.2?

Aside from that, I can't go faster on building the hair regrowth program. I have to finish developing 6G and I have at the very least two programs to build (one of them quite the doozy) before I am free to even consider building it. Add to that the complexity of the subject and the likelihood that it will require genetic manipulation, and then consider how careful I have to be when attempting genetic manipulation safely and how much time and testing that will take, and you can see that it's going to be a minute. Right now I am not confident I can achieve the goal with current technology, and I am not free to spend months working on a program to have it fail. I have DMSI for that.
(09-22-2018, 01:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 10:20 AM)sushi521 Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon, last time you mentioned you were going to build a hair growth sub. I'm wondering if you could build it sooner, since you were going to build it and but then changed your mind. My hair is really causing me a lot of problems right now and I need to get it fixed asap. It started when I was on DMSI 3.1A last year. I lost a lot of hair over a matter of months. I dont know if it was a coincidence that I was on DMSI. After I stopped using DMSI, I just kept losing more hair. I'm still young and this is seriously affecting my life right now. I had to stop using BAMM (stage 7) to try MHS in the hope that it would work for my hair, but I didn't use MHS long because I didn't think it was working. I know you're busy working on DMSI and others, but after you're done with DMSI is it possible to create a quick focus fire sub to grow back hair on the head?

DMSI 3.2 has modules in it to reverse the hair loss that people were experiencing as a subconscious effort to reverse resist DMSI up to 3.1. Did you run 3.2?

Aside from that, I can't go faster on building the hair regrowth program. I have to finish developing 6G and I have at the very least two programs to build (one of them quite the doozy) before I am free to even consider building it. Add to that the complexity of the subject and the likelihood that it will require genetic manipulation, and then consider how careful I have to be when attempting genetic manipulation safely and how much time and testing that will take, and you can see that it's going to be a minute. Right now I am not confident I can achieve the goal with current technology, and I am not free to spend months working on a program to have it fail. I have DMSI for that.

I didn’t use DMSI after 3.1. Do you think 3.3 would help? Or MHS?
Pages: 1 2 3