Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The refresher after only one Magnet run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone done it?

What your experiences were?
I can't think of anyone who has done the WM or SM refreshers, only a few people who have done AM6. So it'd be interesting to see how it goes for you.
(11-26-2017, 10:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't think of anyone who has done the WM or SM refreshers, only a few people who have done AM6. So it'd be interesting to see how it goes for you.

Now I'm doing the AM6 refresher and it works quite well but I don't feel like I was getting anything more out of it. Maybe I'm wrong but I think I can't get more out of using AM6 and that's why I want to experiment a bit with the Magnets and their refreshers.

I did WM about 19 months ago and I was satisfied with my results. Same for SM which I did seven months ago. Still these results weren't astonishing so maybe it's better to rerun one of the Magnets rather than do one of the refreshers.
What kind of results did you get compared to before your WM/SM run?

Before and after results aren't very well documented here on this forum and I am considering running them both consecutively.
I recall one guy on the forum who ran the SM stage 7 over a period of a few months and claimed he had positive results I don't think he posts anymore.
I've done both AM and SM stage 7. I've had two full runs of AM and SM, so thought I'd be ok to do the refresher(s). With AM I didn't feel any different, but I figured that was a good thing and that the programming had stuck with me. With SM refresher, which I did for about six weeks, it was good but not nearly as powerful as running the full course again, so I would recommend that if you have the time.