Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS-5G Results.. (PICS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought MLS-5G for my sis back in August and these are her CGPA before and after MLS-5G. She could have done better if she had gotten it a month earlier as it did effect her upcoming mid exam know as FA(See pic) and she could have gotten 9 or even 10 CGPA
Cool.. when I seen (pics) in the thread I was so confused of how pictures of somebody would relate to MLS.. then I seen the pictures of grades and i'm like "der self". Big Grin
I was the same as Ben, I thought there was some physic sexy change with MLS hahah

Zane this is amazing!!!!

Can you break down for his what caused these results in terms of her actual daily behaviour?

How for example was she on a daily basis before and how soon into MLS did she change and what actually changed in her to get those fabulous marks?

Congrats to her!!! I can't wait for MLS 5.5G!
(06-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I was the same as Ben, I thought there was some physic sexy change with MLS hahah

Zane this is amazing!!!!

Can you break down for his what caused these results in terms of her actual daily behaviour?

How for example was she on a daily basis before and how soon into MLS did she change and what actually changed in her to get those fabulous marks?

Congrats to her!!! I can't wait for MLS 5.5G!

Well, she used to waste a lot time on watching TV, YouTubing, FB and stuff like that. She still does that but now she knows her priorities and knows that studies and career comes first...

Her Maths and Science was very weak. I remember when I first gave MLS-5G to her studied Trigonometry (Grade 10) for about 12 hours and I was kinda freaked out. As if she was on Adderall. Within few days she started studying and solving maths problem from 2 different books. I mean I have never seen anyone doing anything like that and that fast. But then she got normal within 10 days. Her mental calculation speed increased and writing speed increased and improved. I use to watch her solve maths problems/Question(Trigonometry) and they way she solved it was like she was a Mathematician. Even though she did all this she thought that she wasn't doing enough. But when she got good marks in maths and other subjects she was able to gain some confidence. She was able to draw her science book diagram with 90% accuracy and she even drew an Anime character with about 80-85% accuracy in first attempt.

Pre-MLS She would get scared whenever she used to see a book with 500 pages or 700 pages but now she isn't and can finish it without any problem.

For history lessons, she felt as if she needs to watch YouTube videos and was able to remember everything. Before she used to ask me to explain her history lesson now she can do it on her own. She even mentioned that for few days when she started MLS-5G all she could think about for past 2 months was studying and even had dreams where she was studying and acing every subject. She used to look up every morning to study. She didn't go to school for past 3-4 months because she knew that she can do better at home (Self Studying and Internet)and going to school would only waste her time as she told me that everyone ask stupid questions in class and everyone is stupid.lool

Her teachers didn't say anything to her as they could see on her face that she has been studying really hard. She always Aced in her tests and exams. Her friends told her that even she hardly came to school her teacher praised her. She removed all stupid people and left people who would get in her way to achieve success. She stopped wasting her time and avoided going to parties and refused to visit relatives unless it was for a really big even like Engagement or Marriage.

Apart from that, she learned stuff which is required in day to day life. Like cooking skills and being up to date with the fashion Industry. She knows what kinda dress/cloths one should wear in order to look good and sexy. She knows what kinda cloths suits on you.
Once my bro wore a dress while going to a party and my sis told him that he doesn't look good in those but he said that his friends don't see all this and don't care what I wear. After he came back from party he told us that everyone said that he didn't look good in that dress. From that day my Bro asks her everytime what to where.lool

I know many think that MLS-5G wasn't that successful. But it's not the subs but our subconscious with is full of issues. My sis was only 15 when I gave her MLS-5G and at 15 you hardly have any issues and u r full of energy so no wonder MLS-5G worked on her.. Btw I once gave her a 4G sub and she felt sleepy but on MLS-5G she never felt that...

Even though she might have become a super learner she lacks patience. She doesn't like to wait for anything. If she wants to buy a book or cloths then she will curse u if u ask her to wait... Well, I guess there are stuff you can't remove from a Typical Teenagers Girl no matter what sub u give them. She knows how a relationship works but fails to understand the deeper meaning behind them. Inshort she isn't emotionally mature. But they way she talks to people 20-30 years older than her think that she knows about life much more than they do. But me and my family knows what her level of maturity is. She can fool anyone with her talks, both consciously and unconsciously. (Bitch Mode)
MLS is tempting me, ooooh boy.
I can't seem to remember stuff but I will write it down over here as soon as I remember. There were so many transformations within her that I was starting to feel sad that MLS-5G didn't work on me.
Why didn't MLS 5G work on you then, because of inner issues as you say?

I know that MLS 5G didn't work but then I think it was fixed, is that the case I can't remember and so is she listening to the corrected MLS 5G?

ps: epic post on what you have observed and yes please continue!
(06-20-2017, 10:48 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't MLS 5G work on you then, because of inner issues as you say?

I know that MLS 5G didn't work but then I think it was fixed, is that the case I can't remember and so is she listening to the corrected MLS 5G?

Yeah because of Inner issues. I blame myself not subs. That way I will be more focused on fixing myself.

MLS-5G was never fixed. The script MLS-5G was extracted from BASE 2.1-5G. I talked to many people here and I know a guy (Idk who he was) he told me that he ran MLS-5G for 6 months and it worked on him. She is listening to MLS-5G. The one and only 5G learning sub right now.
(06-20-2017, 11:03 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017, 10:48 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't MLS 5G work on you then, because of inner issues as you say?

Yeah because of Inner issues. I blame myself not subs. That way I will be more focused on fixing myself.

MLS-5G was never fixed. The script MLS-5G was extracted from BASE 2.1-5G. I talked to many people here and I know a guy (Idk who he was) he told me that he ran MLS-5G for 6 months and it worked on him. She is listening to MLS-5G. The one and only 5G learning sub right now.

Thats a very cool and mature way of thinking.

Ok so MLS 5G worked for her whereas another person had inner issues so it took him 6months for it to work.

I may be therefore like the latter guy in which case MLS 5.5G may take 4months before it kicks in for me :/
(06-20-2017, 11:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats a very cool and mature way of thinking.

Ok so MLS 5G worked for her whereas another person had inner issues so it took him 6months for it to work.

I may be therefore like the latter guy in which case MLS 5.5G may take 4months before it kicks in for me :/

He didn't say anything about subconscious issues.. He just ran it for 6 months and it helped him alot.
Maybe that's just because she is a female. Female tend to learn faster than men. I have been doing street hypnosis for a while with some friends and usually the women are the one you can affects the most easily with hypnosis. They tend to follow more easily the instruction. With some women you don't even need any hypnosis skill you just need to give them an order and they do it.
It's not all the women though, there are some women who behave like men and don't want to follow anything.
I would tend to think it's the same with subliminal. So I think women would tend to get better results than most men.

MLS-5G was never fixed. The script MLS-5G was extracted from BASE 2.1-5G. I talked to many people here and I know a guy (Idk who he was) he told me that he ran MLS-5G for 6 months and it worked on him.  She is listening to MLS-5G. The one and only 5G learning sub right now.

@Zane I'm new here. I was going to use BASE first then UMS then OF because BASE has MSL.

And it sounds like from reading the product description that UMS has MSL too.

And OF in order to remove all fears.

But you say because of inner issues MSL didn't work well as you expected? 

In that case, what would you have done first on fixing yourself? LTU?

Since yesterday, I've actually been leaning more towards getting LTU first then do OF or BASE, UMS.

LTU because I have a lot of inner issues to work on fixing myself.

But I love learning and that's the one of the reasons I wanted to do BASE because I wanted to learn so many things while being successful in learning to become an entrepreneur thereby fixing outer issues such as finances & career.

I still have 30 days to start one of IML's subs because I just stopped listening to a competitor's products for 11 days.
(01-03-2021, 09:05 AM)dragonslayer Wrote: [ -> ]@Zane I'm new here. I was going to use BASE first then UMS then OF because BASE has MSL.

Since yesterday, I've actually been leaning more towards getting LTU first then do OF or BASE, UMS.

But I love learning and that's the one of the reasons I wanted to do BASE because I wanted to learn so many things while being successful in learning to become an entrepreneur thereby fixing outer issues such as finances & career.

I still have 30 days to start one of IML's subs because I just stopped listening to a competitor's products for 11 days.

Welcome to IML, @dragonslayer!  I haven't seen Zane around for awhile, but he may respond.  If you don't mind, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

If I were in your shoes, I'd purchase OF V2 5.75.5G.  It's the latest tech, and I own and use it, myself.  It is really smooth, and very effective.  In just the short time I've been using it, it has effectively killed my anxiety (which, at times, is substantial).  I think using it will help pave the way for you to use and execute just about any subliminal in the future.

It's my understanding that UMS does not contain MLS.  I could be wrong, but I think MLS 5G is the last iteration of MLS.  

BASE & MLS are older technology, and since you stated you are interested in UMS, I wanted to make you aware that UMS V2 will be coming out sometime in the near future.  In may be 6 or 8 months away, so really, running OF V2 for the required 8 months and then switching to UMS V2 when that is released (as a multi-stage program this time) would probably be your best bet.

Good luck, and please journal for whichever path you decide to take!
(01-03-2021, 09:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 09:05 AM)dragonslayer Wrote: [ -> ]@Zane I'm new here. I was going to use BASE first then UMS then OF because BASE has MSL.

Welcome to IML, @dragonslayer!  I haven't seen Zane around for awhile, but he may respond.  If you don't mind, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

If I were in your shoes, I'd purchase OF V2 5.75.5G.  It's the latest tech, and I own and use it, myself.  It is really smooth, and very effective.  In just the short time I've been using it, it has effectively killed my anxiety (which, at times, is substantial).  I think using it will help pave the way for you to use and execute just about any subliminal in the future.

It's my understanding that UMS does not contain MLS.  I could be wrong, but I think MLS 5G is the last iteration of MLS.  

BASE & MLS are older technology, and since you stated you are interested in UMS, I wanted to make you aware that UMS V2 will be coming out sometime in the near future.  In may be 6 or 8 months away, so really, running OF V2 for the required 8 months and then switching to UMS V2 when that is released (as a multi-stage program this time) would probably be your best bet.

Good luck, and please journal for whichever path you decide to take!

@RTBoss thanks for replying. 

Bro you just mentioned one of my inner issues, anxiety. 

Mine was so bad, I used alcohol as a crutch to talk to girls.

Then I became an alcoholic.

Went through aa and haven't drank for 3 years now.

But my anxiety is my #1 inner issue along with guilt, shame, procrastination, anger, victim mentality, insomnia, feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, not good enough, etc.

That's why I've been leaning more towards LTU especially how everyone here says it's the best along with OF.

And that LTU and OF seems to be a foundation for fixing oneself before fixing how one relates, finances, career, etc..

Isn't OF in LTU?

So I should run OF, then LTU, then UMS v2 when it comes out, @RTBoss?

Thanks for the heads up with UMS V2.

Isn't the price for LTU going to increase?

I want to grab it while it's still $600.

I'm trying to understand all the concepts & lingo here... so getting the latest tech that a subliminal is in, then running it is better?

Do you have UMS v1? If you bought it, and want to buy UMS V2, is the price for UMSv2 discounted to you?
Pages: 1 2