Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE: made me financially and mentally worse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Over the last 6 years my career has just gone up and up and I have had great growth mentally (credit AM6) and professionally...then I started BASE!

This is my second run and im on stage 5 and can honestly say this last year has been the least productive and least financially successful year I have had in the last 6-7 years!!

Considering I have been using the subliminals I would have thought I had the edge as I was reprogramming my mind - but I've had the opposite effect.

I have never had such a bad year and surely BASE is about fixing or improving these issues - not making them worse.

I'm really unsure of whether to give this another run. It almost feels like I am better without it but not sure whether to just call it quits after I finish the 6th stage.

I'm genuinely scared to run it again because it's like my income and productivity dropped by 80% and don't want it to drop further.

ONLY in the last few weeks have I got my ass in gear but thats because I realised I have spent more money then I have made this year. But to say I am in CEO mode would be a major lie.

At this point I am highly considering getting a refund. I ran Am6 before and could see the benefits. Maybe I will start that again but as far as BASE goes it has not done anything for me.

What I want to know is:

Has anyone run it more than twice? What effects did you see?

Has anyone felt it did not work or made them worse?

Any thoughts are welcome but after 1 year of this I have seen nothing to make me feel it has been worth it - but I do want it to work for me.

I know some others had similar issues from the posts I have read but wanted to see what people think in regards to my situation.

There is a part of me that thinks maybe a 3rd run COULD be a the trigger (but toward the end of my second run if I haven't seen anything yet I feel I may never see anything) but there is another part of me that fears I will just get worse and waste 6 months.

Sorry for the long post. thanks
I haven't run BASE. However, I've noticed from reading journals that people in this forum are open minded to other things besides subliminal's. I see conversations discussing cycles and how astrology plays a role in what you are experiencing or may be experiencing.

While I am open minded to those possibilities... I am no expert. Did you upgrade to BASE 2.1 when it was released??
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6056.html
Shannon Wrote:Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 is now available in the store. If you have purchased a copy of Version 2.0, you can request access to Version 2.1 as a free upgrade.

Find it here:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...eneur-2-1/

Have you considered running E2?? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/
Eliminate your worries before you do a 3rd run of BASE...
I remember reading similar things about BASE last time. Hopefully Shannon can respond here.
I'm on my first run. I have definitely become a much more mature and just overall better man since I started listening to BASE. My friends can see the difference and so can I.

However, when it comes to entrepreneurship/financial matters nothing has changed. I'm happy for the personal growth changes but I bought BASE for entrepreneurship/financial matters. I could have done E2 or LTU for a fraction of the cost if I wanted just personal growth (or am 6).

I'm willing to give it another run and I would definitely buy the 6g version of it when it comes out (Shannon said he is not planning to update 6 stagers to 5.5g). With the amount of modules it has and its goal I think it will take many runs for it to become really solidified for some people at its current 5g state.

Again this is just my experience everyone is different.
(10-24-2016, 04:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't run BASE. However, I've noticed from reading journals that people in this forum are open minded to other things besides subliminal's. I see conversations discussing cycles and how astrology plays a role in what you are experiencing or may be experiencing.

While I am open minded to those possibilities... I am no expert. Did you upgrade to BASE 2.1 when it was released??
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6056.html

Have you considered running E2?? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/
Eliminate your worries before you do a 3rd run of BASE...

Thanks. I have 2.1 and have been running that the entire time

Not considered running E2. After reading it's objectives I do not think it is something I require. I have been practicing gratitude, letting go etc for a while. That combined with BASE is what I think may have actually caused issues...

I have felt almost too grateful (I know that sounds weird) that I lost the drive and hunger I used to have over the last few years.

That's why the recent realisation that I have made no money in my business this year, lazed about and spent more money than I have made is what kicked things into gear.
I ran BASE this year only once, and partially, as I stopped in the middle of Stage 5 for obvious reasons.

It was a decent run, I'm grateful for what it did to me. It was a rollercoaster in the first two stages, I've never experienced something so intense in my entire life. Then, towards the stage 4 - 5 it put me into a flow mode I didn't like. That's why I stopped coupled with some changes in my life that made it technically impossible to continue with it.

Pros:
- great mental coach, it helped a ton in improving my mindset and in taking some tough decisions I postponed previously.
- it made some nice manifestations, sort of a bonus of the emotional rollercoaster I endured.

Cons:
- it doesn't help with productivity and motivation. I understand the logic of Shannon in building BASE and I'm 100% sure I don't need to run it for years to see that it's not a sub for improving my overall productivity.
- the suggestions are not flexible, they don't adapt to your current situation.

Though I stopped the sub, I'm considering running it again next year without highjacking my ongoing activities. Now, I'm on a full working mode, coupled with mental breaks, and any continuous "zen" mental state might have serious negative consequences on my business.

In the end, I don't recommend BASE for someone who didn't ever start a business or work for himself/herself previously as it might not help in starting one.

You need a strong emotional background as this sub is extremely tough.

Revenue side - the same like before running it, no special positive or negative effects.

Hope that helps!
(10-25-2016, 06:29 AM)Jingo786 Wrote: [ -> ]Not considered running E2. After reading it's objectives I do not think it is something I require. I have been practicing gratitude, letting go etc for a while. That combined with BASE is what I think may have actually caused issues...

I have felt almost too grateful (I know that sounds weird) that I lost the drive and hunger I used to have over the last few years.

That's why the recent realisation that I have made no money in my business this year, lazed about and spent more money than I have made is what kicked things into gear.

Circumstances change, people change, goals change.
May be time to reassess what is REALLY important to you.
With all the fuss about BASE right now, I want to test that beast. Maybe I'm crazy as the report doesn't seem amazing yet. Though it would be cool to not focus on women for once.

Strange though that you didn't get any benefit, like none Sad , it's hard to believe if you run AM6 before and got good results. As from what I understand some programming in BASE are similar to AM6.

So it's strange. Maybe you didn't notice some little change. For example body language, posture, voice, etc. Or even resistance, or something crazy you know.
If the response to a script for becoming a successful entrepreneur is less success - and we must remember that causation is not correlation, so it isn't certain that it was caused by base - there is only one explanation.

Goal reversal... which is one of the two most extreme forms of resistance. It would indicate that you, subconsciously, are so abjectly terrified of executing the script that you'd rather reverse the effect in an effort to "run away".

I've seen this with weight loss too, in rare cases.
(10-25-2016, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If the response to a script for becoming a successful entrepreneur is less success - and we must remember that causation is not correlation, so it isn't certain that it was caused by base - there is only one explanation.

Goal reversal... which is one of the two most extreme forms of resistance. It would indicate that you, subconsciously, are so abjectly terrified of executing the script that you'd rather reverse the effect in an effort to "run away".

If someone would suffer from this 'Goal reversal' (i've heard about it before aswell), how would one best set out to cure this?
If you're releasing/using sedona which I assume you may be when you mention letting go then that will be conflicting. Using methods like that derailed AM and WM for me several times.
Hey Jingo, a couple of things come to mind as I read your post. Hopefully it helps.

1. BASE is very information dense, like all the 6 stage programs and typically require multiple run throughs to really implement all the changes. I've noticed through journals on the forum that BASE, in particular, takes longer to show results externally and can result in loss of drive and motivation whilst it's making changes.

2. The obvious point here is that you have deep seated fears that are sabotaging your success. I'm sure you've read quite a bit about that on the forums already.

3. This one is something that I've only recently come to learn myself. But, sometimes that sense of no drive and passion could be pointing to a shift occurring in what you care about and truly want to do with your life. Sort of like a dead zone, where your old way of being is losing its importance, and the new life isn't here yet. I don't know you, so this is all speculative, but for the past year I've had similar feelings and it has resulted in me reevaluating what is important to me and what direction I want to move towards. Hopefully that helps.

Either re run BASE, tackle the fear or take a month off. Let all that programming settle.

Best of luck
(10-25-2016, 02:40 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If the response to a script for becoming a successful entrepreneur is less success - and we must remember that causation is not correlation, so it isn't certain that it was caused by base - there is only one explanation.

If someone would suffer from this 'Goal reversal' (i've heard about it before aswell), how would one best set out to cure this?

The only way forward is to clear that fear. E2 seems a good option. Perhaps 3 to 6 months of that, plus a rerun of BASE, would be useful.
(10-25-2016, 03:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]If you're releasing/using sedona which I assume you may be when you mention letting go then that will be conflicting. Using methods like that derailed AM and WM for me several times.

Hey Benjamin - thanks. can you please elaborate on how it derailed you? How can releasing on the anxiety cause issues. You are just releasing the on the spot feeling of being stuck/lazy etc. but the script is still working on you?

(10-25-2016, 03:40 PM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jingo, a couple of things come to mind as I read your post. Hopefully it helps.

1. BASE is very information dense, like all the 6 stage programs and typically require multiple run throughs to really implement all the changes. I've noticed through journals on the forum that BASE, in particular, takes longer to show results externally and can result in loss of drive and motivation whilst it's making changes.

2. The obvious point here is that you have deep seated fears that are sabotaging your success. I'm sure you've read quite a bit about that on the forums already.

3. This one is something that I've only recently come to learn myself. But, sometimes that sense of no drive and passion could be pointing to a shift occurring in what you care about and truly want to do with your life. Sort of like a dead zone, where your old way of being is losing its importance, and the new life isn't here yet. I don't know you, so this is all speculative, but for the past year I've had similar feelings and it has resulted in me reevaluating what is important to me and what direction I want to move towards. Hopefully that helps.

Either re run BASE, tackle the fear or take a month off. Let all that programming settle.

Best of luck

thanks. this is interesting.

(10-26-2016, 05:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016, 02:40 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: [ -> ]

The only way forward is to clear that fear. E2 seems a good option. Perhaps 3 to 6 months of that, plus a rerun of BASE, would be useful.

I honestly don't think goal reversal is the issue - I have worked on this a lot to identify what pain im moving away from, what pleasure i'm moving towards etc.

That said, I'm always open to the possibility of such things. I'll do some research on it and see.

I feel im getting into the swing of things lately through my own actions and FEAR of wasting money which I cannot attribute to BASE. But, I'll see how the rest of it plays out.

After these discussions im thininking of doing a 3rd run perhaps.
Pages: 1 2