Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus's DMSI 2.5: turning the tables.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Discontinuing v2.4 in anticipation of V2.5
Recap of 2.4:

From the 36 days of DMSI v2.4, I believe the sub was busy clearing all the negative stuff my brain. I think I have gotten to the point where I can comfortably project the aura. It feels like by body heat got much higher than normal.

In terms of IOI's, I do get em but I question the validity of them. I probably have some deep-seated issue about that.

Some goals for DMSI v2.5 (haven't posted one)

-Get laid (Obviously)
-Experience the sniper effect
-Get opened by a girl as bluntly as possible (For kicks)
-Maybe experience dragon's breath.
Day 0

Terror still gross me. Inaction plagues me. Wondering if I should keep running 2.4 instead.

Today, I was a volunteer event photographer for an event at school. I saw the finest Asian girl I ever saw in my life. She was at my preferred height, curvy as all hell. It was like a dream and I was frozen. Only managed to ask for a group picture before she left. Probably creeped.

Later at the event, there was this one girl who was running this whole event. Basically another curvy as all hell Asian but this time I managed to ask her for a picture but that's about it. Turns into one of my best shots but damn my voice became so quiet

Frustrating...

Edit: forgot I was using Voodoo by LAL.
where did u download v2.5?
(10-13-2016, 11:44 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]where did u download v2.5?

Where did he say he is running 2.5?
(10-13-2016, 11:44 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]where did u download v2.5?

Im not running 2.5. day zero means before i run it( in anticipation of today's release)
He hasn't yet. He's just in that waiting stage where he's not sure he's ready. In a few hours when it becomes available I'm sure his decision will be made. Hope you brave it and run 2.5, a few days of not running 2.4 and I feel like I'm coming out of a protective bubble. My interactions have increased and improved. Taking a break from clearing and healing and going in first hand may offer results that in effect boost your experience and thus may require less future clearing.
(10-13-2016, 11:51 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]He hasn't yet. He's just in that waiting stage where he's not sure he's ready. In a few hours when it becomes available I'm sure his decision will be made. Hope you brave it and run 2.5, a few days of not running 2.4 and I feel like I'm coming out of a protective bubble. My interactions have increased and improved. Taking a break from clearing and healing and going in first hand may offer results that in effect boost your experience and thus may require less future clearing.

I have those days when I can get out of it effectively yet other days I'm back into my shell. I hope I can shift my "normal" to at least be more social, outgoing, sexy etc.
10 minutes in...feverish feeling. my body heat has raised noticeably
Aura projecting? Big Grin
@wolverine

PerhapsTongue

Day 1

I skipped the 5am gym session and went to my school gym instead. As I'm working out and then racking my weights (like a good gym goer Tongue), I noticed an attractive Asian girl with a fine ass glancing at me from time to time. I'm walking to the weights to rack it and we would shift our little Asian eyes at each other. Probably an IOI but at that time I'm sweating from all of my pores and promptly offend her with the scent of sexual frustration and bleach( joking). I don't know how to approach a girl in the gym.

After attending a panel for college professionals, I realized just how much more things I needed to develop with in multiple areas of my life. Such as dealing with and eventually working with my introversion, grades, networking skills etc. DMSI 2.5 and getting laid is s goal of mine but I can't help but feel like I should work on and enhance other aspects of my life with subliminal first.

Edit: voodoo def seems to be one of the causes for my introversion. I wiped it off and I felt much better after. Compared to earlier today
About introversion, there's this book I wanna read. It's got good reviews. Check it out, if books are your thing. I'm hoping it would help with my introversion. If anything just give me ideas about what works for introverts and what doesn't. It's called "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain.
(10-14-2016, 12:03 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]About introversion, there's this book I wanna read. It's got good reviews. Check it out, if books are your thing. I'm hoping it would help with my introversion. If anything just give me ideas about what works for introverts and what doesn't. It's called "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain.

I'll have a look at it! Thanks for the suggestion.
Day 3

Nothing noticeable happened today in regards to women.

Ate dinner, I soon became unbearably hot to the point where I had to turn on the AC after having it off for a few days.

The sub is making me want to eat more junk food....and a whole meal of popeyes is devoured. I was already wearing a fairly dense shirt so that was not helping at all.
Day 4

Last night, when I started playing the sub, within 20 minutes, I started feeling this amazing warm fuzzy feeling. Its not like a sexual fire but its warm, cozy, emotionally intimate type of feeling. Some girls come into mind as I am sleeping and the whole interaction went from emotionally intimate to a sexual vibe. I guess its a way of saying I needed to accept the emotions involved in the whole idea of sex and intimacy.
Pages: 1 2