Subliminal Talk

Full Version: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
listened to it tonight very deep relaxing sleep weirde dreams

while on 2.3 i had dreams about succeeding with women this are differen

cant comment yet on any effects i will see how my current women will be effected by it

notice guy i dont update anymore for every number i get or every girl i intereact and sleep or ios and stuff like that only if its significantly different than before
(09-07-2016, 06:53 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]listened to it tonight very deep relaxing sleep weirde dreams

while on 2.3 i had dreams about succeeding with women this are differen

cant comment yet on any effects i will see how my current women will be effected by it

notice guy i dont update anymore for every number i get or every girl i intereact and sleep or ios and stuff like that only if its significantly different than before

Can you report on your dicking new girl stats?

Keeps the forum refreshed as opposed to nobody else getting results of "dick in pussy".

Thanks man and kill it!
Woah lots of guys try to stare me down have to throw my test away its dangerous in combination with this sub

Also too much poeple ask me for cigarettes have to stop to as it seems smoking decreases the aura

Energy pills increase the effects of the aura

What can i tell you freak i am much more popular with dmsi i have talked to 30 + differenf women the past days many are down to fuck will see how it goes

Cant see myself now going back to the old multistages

Yeah you know me i only value dick in pussy results

The only thing i dont get are the tinder matches but i dont value them so much anyway a friend of mine has a lot of tinder matches but i am still more successfull
Good to see that you are liking the 5.5G development! I'm probably never going back to 5G. 5.5G equals more growth.
You need to eat so much on this sub :/
(09-07-2016, 11:04 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to eat so much on this sub :/

Yeah, and it hits you like a damn train. Last night, I ate so much that it was absolutely absurd.

On the flipside, my boxing and weightlifting performance has gone up too. EDIT: And business. I lost a serious source of revenue last month and made it back, quickly. Next month, I'm projecting a business high of $5 - 7.5k in pure revenue.
Yeah i am eating for hours and i am still hungry :S

Also my concentration on work is not so good
I believe we have actually exceeded the ability of the body to extract energy from food fast enough with this subliminal. I'm going to have to add some other energy source to it for the next version probably.
(09-07-2016, 02:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I believe we have actually exceeded the ability of the body to extract energy from food fast enough with this subliminal. I'm going to have to add some other energy source to it for the next version probably.

I don't know what slammed some women on 2.1 for me, and I'm not sure if that's in play in 2.4, but that non-physical source had the potential for awesomeness.
(09-07-2016, 02:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 02:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I believe we have actually exceeded the ability of the body to extract energy from food fast enough with this subliminal. I'm going to have to add some other energy source to it for the next version probably.

I don't know what slammed some women on 2.1 for me, and I'm not sure if that's in play in 2.4, but that non-physical source had the potential for awesomeness.

It also favored energy sources that were much more subtle in impact and you guys don't like subtle, apparently.
(09-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

It also favored energy sources that were much more subtle in impact and you guys don't like subtle, apparently.

Do those subtle energies directly conflict with the obvious? Or do they have the potential for synergy?
(09-07-2016, 02:29 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Do those subtle energies directly conflict with the obvious? Or do they have the potential for synergy?

The only kinds of energy that you are allowed to ingest and use according to the script are synergistic Energies energies that are synergistic to both each other, you and the goal.
I am not sure but it seems women are a bit more submissive one young girl said to me 'thank you that men like you exist' lol

1 hour without eating i feel confused it seems the newer the version the more dependend on food it is and the more nicotin irritates me

I have never done so much mistakes in my work i also drop things they fall out of my hands

Too much guys are getting hyped on the feeling of dmsi here i dont like that, it feels sedated like from alcohol or. Some stuff like this

I dont actually think this is good and when i read how many guys goes crazy about it it scares me away its again a zen like state and you know my opinion on this state
I agree with you Dzemoo, the state sounds awesome but we need results for sure. Less dependent on food as well, I don't want to have to increase my food by too much just for the sub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15