Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus's Side Quest of Life: DMSI 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This might be it for DMSI v2 series.
Not a valid tester

Journey so far:

First day garnered no reactions.

Second day (9/6/16)

-Started my classes and a pretty Middle Eastern girl, I met in my short stint in E2, smiled and wanted to get closer to me for "group work". Too bad two dudes were persuaded her to stay and work with them. Well then lol. Saw her again but couldn't talk to her.

-I visited a club bake sale and I brought some baked goods and a drink. As a joke, I was bantering with a male friend about offering a free refill , which doesn't make sense because they would lose a bit of money. Then a female club member who was selling the drinks gave me a free refill, cool and I was surprised. Granted, there was a small amount left but it was easily enough for one more serving. She was sitting 2 feet in front of me and, if i recall correctly,her hands were tucked on her crotch.

-Met another girl before V2.4. She stared at me and I waved at her. She responded with a big smile and waved back. we had a short conversation but she lingered around be on at least one occasion.

-Ill try to be more outgoing and put myself in situations where DMSI can work well in.
Started listening tonight. Within a few minutes of the first loop, my ears felt heavy pressure and my body started flooding energy from head down. It felt violent because how strong the pressure was on my head. Like a massive waterfall. I just ate so that could be the reason why.
Im starting to agree with others that this sub is best used when I am more experienced in "Game". its that an excuse to not continue the sub? Nah.

Still in class, a girl seems to be giving IOIs all over the place. Auto-pilot not engaged and I don't quite know what to do.
(09-08-2016, 07:06 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Im starting to agree with others that this sub is best used when I am more experienced in "Game". its that an excuse to not continue the sub? Nah.

Still in class, a girl seems to be giving IOIs all over the place. Auto-pilot not engaged and I don't quite know what to do.

Chances are it'll push you to either learn game or develop your style.
(09-08-2016, 07:06 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Auto-pilot not engaged and I don't quite know what to do.

Apparently, autopilot can kick in anytime, anywhere. Not necessarily with women.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7906-p...#pid130797
(09-08-2016, 03:42 AM)Andarras Wrote: [ -> ]I began playing v2.4
a little bit of autopilot (not related to women). I had a mini training course on challenging conversations as a team leader, and I unconsciously did everything they mentioned in a mock situation. The team leader said I did great and he would have handled it the exact same way.
Not sure about body heat and aura generation but recently after starting this program my body heat is unreal. I'm in an ac-ed room and I feel like I warm up the air within 6 feet of me.
At this point I feel like E2 gives me better results.with MSI I feel like I'm in my head more than E2. I approached girls in E2 and tried to get to know them more.
Had a cool talk with my sister and she basically confirmed what I knew but was to fear full or something. I basically need to unfuck myself and be more emotionally healthy and confident.

I honestly don't know if this is an Ioi but I had two occasions of girls rubbing their legs on me in the subway. I usually sit by the edge of the seats
This girl was hugging the pole and was rubbing her butt and bag on my arms. The second occasion was with another girl who was rubbing her legs and hips.

The craziest one (before DMSI was developed) was when I sat on the same seat and this girl pointed her crotch at me as if she presented it to me. She was shy about it but I think she was rubbing it at me. When I exited the train I see her glancing back at me. I was too shocked to react.
(09-10-2016, 04:30 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Had a cool talk with my sister and she basically confirmed what I knew but was to fear full or something. I basically need to unfuck myself and be more emotionally healthy and confident.

I honestly don't know if this is an Ioi but I had two occasions of girls rubbing their legs on me in the subway. I usually sit by the edge of the seats
This girl was hugging the pole and was rubbing her butt and bag on my arms. The second occasion was with another girl who was rubbing her legs and hips.

The craziest one (before DMSI was developed) was when I sat on the same seat and this girl pointed her crotch at me as if she presented it to me. She was shy about it but I think she was rubbing it at me. When I exited the train I see her glancing back at me. I was too shocked to react.

Interesting testimony Tongue
Day 9 (9/13/16)

Enormous resistance to update this journal. Perhaps it is the idea of my journal won't be as good compared to everyone else's.

Started hitting the gym again with a bodybuilding focus.
Started paying attention to looking better, especially after sick's post.

Started reading a eBook from mark manson, I feel warmth from my sacral chakra area and it introduced a minor shift in the way I see things and it put me in a better mood.

As I arrived to class, I felt really good and carefree so I started teasing this asian girl next to me. She started being more receptive to me but I wasn't all that interested in her.

Later that day I hung out with some of my female friends. A notable thing was one of my female friends usually eats like a full grown man, she still looks like a skinny curvy Asian girl, for some unknown reason, but this time she insisted that she wasn't hungry and insisted to share her food with me. She doesn't hate me now, despite all the shenanigans.
She hinted at a potential "massage" or a "foam rolling" session which we both foam roller each other. Lots of sexual tension when ur your staring at her ass the entire time.
(09-13-2016, 03:26 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 9 (9/13/16)

Enormous resistance to update this journal. Perhaps it is the idea of my journal won't be as good compared to everyone else's.

Started reading a eBook from mark manson, I feel warmth from my sacral chakra area and it introduced a minor shift in the way I see things and it put me in a better mood.

As I arrived to class, I felt really good and carefree so I started teasing this asian girl next to me. She started being more receptive to me but I wasn't all that interested in her.

Later that day I hung out with some of my female friends. A notable thing was one of my female friends usually eats like a full grown man, she still looks like a skinny curvy Asian girl, for some unknown reason, but this time she insisted that she wasn't hungry and insisted to share her food with me. She doesn't hate me now, despite all the shenanigans.
She hinted at a potential "massage" or a "foam rolling" session which we both foam roller each other. Lots of sexual tension when ur your staring at her ass the entire time.

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Slay some asian p*ssy and I don't think anyone's gonna think your journal isn't as good as the others.
(09-13-2016, 03:29 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2016, 03:26 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 9 (9/13/16)

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Slay some asian p*ssy and I don't think anyone's gonna think your journal isn't as good as the others.

I feel like the potential to escalate is inside me but I feel fear is blocking me. when I visualize the escalation, I feel this surge of animalistic emotion and energy that feels like a "trance". It's foreign to me and probably scares my subconscious.
Unlikely. It IS your subconscious. It scares your conscious mind if anything. That's the autopilot trying to guide you.
(09-13-2016, 05:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Unlikely. It IS your subconscious. It scares your conscious mind if anything. That's the autopilot trying to guide you.

Thanks for the clarification. It seems like I need more time before the fear dissolves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5