Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rayhon's DMSI 2.4 I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Day 2 DMSI 2.4 (not valid for testing)

Ended up jumping back on the DMSI train as soon as I heard 2.4 is coming out.

Used it for like 8-10 hours yesterday during the day and not at all at night because I wanted to give myself a good night sleep for work. I'm off work tomorrow so will listen to it all night and day, today and tomorrow.

So far I'm quite impressed. I only interacted with males at work so I didn't notice much but after work walking around some stores in a little retail village I noticed allot of women smiling at me while I walk by and giving me some looks.

Major smiles from Cashier first thing in the morning too I just remembered. I was wearing some wack/unfashionable rain gear and the young unattractive cashier was pretty noticeably attracted to me based on her smile and good bye tonality.

Other cashier too I noticed insane smiles and conversation with this pretty older Asian cashier at a sushi restaurant. She was a milf, I mean she looked really fob and in her 30's or maybe even 40 but she looked young and I'd still bang her if it randomly happened. So yes definitely attractive to me in one way or another.

She was EXTREMELY smiley too.

Feeling good about the sub so far since i haven't used it much yet. This next few weeks should be interesting. I do feel like the aura is stronger then previous versions ( i never did v1.)

I also feel my hands are radiating allot of heat even though I'm in a Basement that's unheated ATM.
The 2.3 > 2.4 cycle does not need time off between, because I am testing what happens without it.
(09-06-2016, 06:41 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 DMSI 2.4 (not valid for testing)

Ended up jumping back on the DMSI train as soon as I heard 2.4 is coming out.

Used it for like 8-10 hours yesterday during the day and not at all at night because I wanted to give myself a good night sleep for work. I'm off work tomorrow so will listen to it all night and day, today and tomorrow.

So far I'm quite impressed. I only interacted with males at work so I didn't notice much but after work walking around some stores in a little retail village I noticed allot of women smiling at me while I walk by and giving me some looks.

Major smiles from Cashier first thing in the morning too I just remembered. I was wearing some wack/unfashionable rain gear and the young unattractive cashier was pretty noticeably attracted to me based on her smile and good bye tonality.

Other cashier too I noticed insane smiles and conversation with this pretty older Asian cashier at a sushi restaurant. She was a milf, I mean she looked really fob and in her 30's or maybe even 40 but she looked young and I'd still bang her if it randomly happened. So yes definitely attractive to me in one way or another.

She was EXTREMELY smiley too.

Feeling good about the sub so far since i haven't used it much yet. This next few weeks should be interesting. I do feel like the aura is stronger then previous versions ( i never did v1.)

I also feel my hands are radiating allot of heat even though I'm in a Basement that's unheated ATM.

Good Testimony. Very fast results; sounds like things are working quick for you Big Grin
Day 5 DMSI 2.4

I've noticed more confidence and decreased social anxiety. I quit my job because my boss was an emotionally unstable "Alpha" who screams at the top of his lungs at everyone working for him 8 hours a day non stop. He also fired 4 others in the 2 weeks that I've been there even guys who've been with him for years.

Anyways I noticed I had 0 fear of calling him about getting my pay cheque and I even called him again later to see if I could meet him earlier.

This seems insignificant but dealing with authority figures like bosses has been one of my biggest insecuritys. TBH I KNOW that BASE 2.1 has helped me in this aspect as well so it's not just because of DMSI.

But I do feel that DMSI has given me much more confidence, comfort and assertiveness in dealing with my boss. I also wasn't sensitive and scared of him when he was yelling at me and treating me like a slave. SCREAMING at me for nothing. (literally, he just acts like a baby)

Anyways I haven't been around allot of women last few days so nothing new to report.

I do notice that DMSI I feel better then when I'm on other subs. I think the healing aspect is absolutely amazing and essential and is my favorite part of the subliminal as well (SO FAR).
(09-09-2016, 08:31 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]This seems insignificant but dealing with authority figures like bosses has been one of my biggest insecuritys. TBH I KNOW that BASE 2.1 has helped me in this aspect as well so it's not just because of DMSI.

But I do feel that DMSI has given me much more confidence, comfort and assertiveness in dealing with my boss. I also wasn't sensitive and scared of him when he was yelling at me and treating me like a slave. SCREAMING at me for nothing. (literally, he just acts like a baby)

Dealing with authority figures has always been a BIG problem of mine. I grew up in a society where authority figures were given more respect than required and even though I am now in a "free" society, I still have that habit of false respect hindering my personal development.

Dang! As I write this, I realise I got the most screaming from my mum, which may have affected the way I deal with women. I always avoid a situation of them screaming at me, thereby conditioning myself to always walk on eggshells around them. Thank you for sharing this. I may have to jump into the DMSI river sooner that I thought. I will do it even if all I get is healing in this particular area. (Of course, I know this can never be the only thing I get from DMSI Big Grin)
(09-09-2016, 09:13 AM)Lucius Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 08:31 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]This seems insignificant but dealing with authority figures like bosses has been one of my biggest insecuritys. TBH I KNOW that BASE 2.1 has helped me in this aspect as well so it's not just because of DMSI.

Dealing with authority figures has always been a BIG problem of mine. I grew up in a society where authority figures were given more respect than required and even though I am now in a "free" society, I still have that habit of false respect hindering my personal development.

Dang! As I write this, I realise I got the most screaming from my mum, which may have affected the way I deal with women. I always avoid a situation of them screaming at me, thereby conditioning myself to always walk on eggshells around them. Thank you for sharing this. I may have to jump into the DMSI river sooner that I thought. I will do it even if all I get is healing in this particular area. (Of course, I know this can never be the only thing I get from DMSI Big Grin)

Yes, that is a good point about Authority figures. Parents are considered Universally, authority figures and, we need their guidance and protection while growing up. Unfortunately, some parents are not perfect and, they have their own issues/stress of their own and therefore, 'project' that frustration onto innocent children. Thanks for your openness. Very insightful Smile
(09-09-2016, 09:18 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 09:13 AM)Lucius Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, that is a good point about Authority figures. Parents are considered Universally, authority figures and, we need their guidance and protection while growing up. Unfortunately, some parents are not perfect and, they have their own issues/stress of their own and therefore, 'project' that frustration onto innocent children. Thanks for your openness. Very insightful Smile

Yeah you're right. My mom was extremely emotionally unstable all my life until recently she's gotten allot better (Emotional pain healing + life tune up + Base 2.1)

But she really messed me up. Every day for about 17 years she would come home and scream at me at the top of her lungs and swearing at me/insulting my personality.

She didn't realize how fucked up her actions were until I sat them both down for 3 hours a few months ago and explained to them . She was much more unstable before using subliminals though. She was EXTREMELY emotionally unhealthy..

She was one of the biggest reasons I became insecure and had severe social anxiety/stress. Also why my testosterone levels were so low. (stress = cortisol = low test, high estogen)

Some parent's unknowingly spread there sickness to there kids, even though they may love them.
Day 6 : Lot's of smiles, Men acting intimidated or trying to stare me down.

I had one guy literally 3 feet away from me not even close to me apologize to me about something that didn't even make sense. Just my presence intimidated him and he didn't even make contact or get in my way so he had no reason to apologize. I had some people act very nice to me too.

The aura/my body language is definitely doing something. It's making people react for sure.
(09-09-2016, 09:54 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Day 6 : Lot's of smiles, Men acting intimidated or trying to stare me down.

I had one guy literally 3 feet away from me not even close to me apologize to me about something that didn't even make sense. Just my presence intimidated him and he didn't even make contact or get in my way so he had no reason to apologize. I had some people act very nice to me too.

The aura/my body language is definitely doing something. It's making people react for sure.

Great Aura Presence. Glad you are attracting Positive situations around you. I bet it has been a surprising experience for you so far Big Grin
(09-10-2016, 05:42 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 09:54 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Day 6 : Lot's of smiles, Men acting intimidated or trying to stare me down.

Great Aura Presence. Glad you are attracting Positive situations around you. I bet it has been a surprising experience for you so far Big Grin

It's definitely very interesting and addicting. I want to run this sub for a long time to see what the effects will be after for example six months of aura / healing.

Day 7

I went bussing today to get groceries because car is in mechanic. I had my sunglasses on and I caught even more people staring at me because they couldn't tell I was looking at them.

People are looking at me allot now as if I'm a celebrity or something. And I don't even dress that well or peacocky. Just track pants and a white beater.

It doesn't happen all the time but it happens every day and consistently. But not EVERY single person is staring at me all the time but enough people to make me know that something special is going on.

It's very noticeable, the men are even more obvious. I notice allot of men looking at me like i'm threatening and they feel they need to be more alpha then me.

Again I'm just reiterating the things I've already mentioned but it's the same today too so I figured i'd mention it again.

I didn't even use the subliminal last night because friend's slept over and I noticed it was working just as effectively.

I have yet to have women approach me or give me extremely obvious displays but to be fair I haven't been around allot of women and those that I have been around have not been attracted. Very few attractive women have I encountered since using DMSI 2.4. And I don't have a social grou[p at the moment and don't "party" or go out so I'm sure I would notice more if I did go out.

The other week when I went out to my cousins engagment party and got that 30 year old's number I was able to see how strong the healing aspect of 2.3 was for me. Because I was only a little tipsy but I had extreme confidence and forwardness when interacting with her & in the past being direct was one my biggest issue.

2.4 is so far my favorite. But I never did V1.
Day 17 Dmsi 2.4.

I noticed I have less social anxiety and more comftorable meeting my friends I haven't talked to in a while and less resistance or being my head when going to meet them. SUPER comftorable going to meet them. Usually when I don't talk to someone for a long time I always get a bit of anxiety before meeting them again. Minor anxiety but I am self aware enough to know it's going on.
Day 18

Went to the gas station where the four young women around my age work. Two of them were there. This was the first time I went there in a month and a bit.

They came out to see if I wanted gas and they saw my new car (mazda rx 7 1981) and they were so happy and social and said "wow that's a really nice car!"

my responses to them was SO confident and I didn't have any anxiety at all. I used to see these women everday when I went to buy a redbull at the store or get gas and I have never been as comftorable and relaxed when talking to them as I was today.

I also noticed at Superstore I saw a pharmacist cashier and I was buying something. I looked into her eyes with the most unbelievable confidence and self esteem and I felt something I never felt before when interacting with women. she was one of the most beautiful women I've seen in weeks and I could really tell that the body language and eye contact I gave was unlike any other.

If I was looking at her with very primal body language and I could feel some sort of energy. I was looking at her like a wild animal.

I know this sounds crazy but I'm trying to explain something very profound and spiritual and thats the best way I can explain it.

DMSI 2.4 is really good. Not sure if it's the healing or aura. The aura I haven't noticed as much lately but maybe it's working without me noticing it working.

for example I was working on the weekend with my uncle and coworkers at a restaurant during the day doing counter top installation and my coworker said I should go to talk to that young women because she kept staring at me allot.

If he never told me I never would have noticed it. I have heard before that women like to take peeks when your not looking and are good at being subtle.
Day 19 -

Went to my first day at a company I worked at before last winter with my dad.
Something very significant happened today.

A 40 something year old chinese women who works there and who I used to flirt with a bit when I worked there before (I'm 21 btw) came up to me my uncle and my dad while we were working out side and standing there. And she stared at us and I finally said "What do you need?" She said "I just came to tell you that you look handsome".

It was the most random thing ever and she left right after. She was also giving me GIANT smiles at work. It was the most obvious aura results I've noticed as of yet because I did't have to do shit.

Actually I did make one flirty joke when I first saw her that morning.

I said " Hey (boss1) and (boss2) said that you missed me allot and that it was effecting your job performance and thats why they had to hire me back.

She laughed and I was laughing too when I said it. It was very on point and smooth not awkward at all.
Day 20 -

The 40 something year old chinese lady at my work started talking to me all sexual and asking me if I have a girl friend and if I'm a virgin. I was sexual back and we were talking about our sex lives.

day 20 was the most intense surreal experience ever with what happened with this 40 something year old RESERVED asian lady. She was SO into me. And I grabbed her hand looked into her eyes and flirted by saying things like "I gotta go now, you have a nice weekend, try not to miss me too much you'll see me in 2 days"

I was rubbing her hand and holding firm as I said this.

I've become a FUCKING SEXUAL motherfuker.

I've never had the level of self esteem that I have now. I worked for a few hours with my old subcontracting boss and coworkers and noticed my self esteem and social anxiety around them decreased dramatically.

Although I knew auras exist I was slightly skeptical (but not antagonistic skeptical, more neautral / logic based skeptical) that auras through subliminals exist or if it's just body language that gets the reactions and results.

I know now from the bottom of my heart auras exist. It's so evident and obvious now. I even feel it. It's most strongest after I eat and it becomes SO intense and powerful now I feel more alpha then on Alpha male and I feel happiness and self esteem oozing out of me. Dmsi is better then the magnets and alpha male in my experience healing wise. (although those magnets and Alpha male was very effective and profound as well but not to this extent(for me personally)

I notice when I'm hungry the effects of the aura diminish dramatically. Almost non existent. The self esteem always remains however.

I have no social anxiety around cashiers and stuff anymore and I am NEVER in my head in conversations. I became so dramatically improved and healed since using DMSI it's unbelievable and I'm so excited for 3.0 and to continue usage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4