Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.3 so far so good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
just downloading dmsi (download pretty slow 130kb/s dont know why)

i will then back it up and start it later i plan running it minimum 6 weeks

42 days like shanons said if i dont like it

if i like it i will run it for 3 or six months we will see

does anyone know the exact file size to verify

and how many loops are we suposed to use and how, i am new to this 5.5 g shit

ps dont know what to expect from this run also just have 4 days break from sm
Probably going so slow because everyone is downloading it. I don't think Shannon has said number of loops yet but someone has ran 7 already and has been fine.
(08-21-2016, 06:33 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]and how many loops are we suposed to use and how, i am new to this 5.5 g shit

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7872-p...#pid127841
(08-20-2016, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have concluded that 2.x is unlikely to have all the technology and additions necessary to achieve the goal. 2.3 is just going to show me what the healing modules were and/or were not doing in 2.2, and allow me to adjust accordingly for 3.x. However, if I am wrong and 2.3 blows everyone away... well, I'll be glad to be wrong in that case!

By the way, optimal loops modeling is as follows:

1st place/best results: 7 loops per day/night.
2nd place, good results: 4 loops/day
3rd place, alright results: 2 loops/day.
i hope my base of 2 am runs, 2 sm runs and one year of wm will be enough to run this sub
(08-21-2016, 07:24 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]i hope my base of 2 am runs, 2 sm runs and one year of wm will be enough to run this sub

More like you are one of the most people qualifed to run this and get the most.
I think it will be a no-brainer with those foundations.
so i am gonna start it now somhow afraid of this subs just took a shot of 500mg test in my leg to give the sub some maleness to work we will see what happens

edit: 70 mins boost of energy feel the aura flooting but i am skeptical that an aura alone is enough to attract women without a good inner game i feel less input then with sm but we will see maybe it adds on
did 7 loops over night dont feel anything special i expected the sub to hit me more but it hits less than a multistage or refresher 5g

no manifestation in form of girls texting me like when i started am or with wm or stage 2-3 of sm

ps had some uncomfortable resistence dreams thats all

its weirde because when i started sm the first day was already pretty crazy
Yeah usually the downloads have been slow on each release cos everyone is downloading at once but then it gets better after that.
i ll give this sub 3 days to work if i dont see results i will stop and switcht to my favourite one wm2 refresher

and if someone says 3days is not enough 3days is enough for me too see results of 5g multistages

ps: only after 11 loops i am starting notice a little bit
Well, I will say it anyway Smile 3 days is crazy. Give it 4-6 weeks minimum. It's supposed to be a cumulative effect over time.
we will see we will see 12 loops and i am starting to feel sexy no tiredness at all

Edit: 14 loops sub starting to work poeple tell me i look tired lying in my bed trying to sleep heart is pumping and my body is hot ex is texting me i make fun of her cockyness self esteme increasing i catch myself thinking i am hotter than any girl

Another Girl tried to call me 16 times and begs me via sms to answer but i wont Big Grin

Eidt2: am out definitly feel the conscious sub conscious alignement feel and behave very confident and arrogant, no looks just intimidation from poeple they all keep distance from me like 5 m even if its crowded hilarious maybe overload 15 loops?

Just back from gym i cant remember having a that high confidence dmsi is even more dopaminagenic than asc, feel invincble intimated looks and resoect from guys but it may be my crazy form gained 11 kg lean muscles from this cycle and the winstrol is doing wonders, girls are ignoring me i dont care feel good

Approached a girl on the way to the gym without thinking autopilot, got approached by two bums begging me for money hate that

edit3: idgaf feeling is kicking in thinking about my exes they wont find someone better anyway Smile i like it also eating like 3 times more ate 1,5 kg maccaroni with meat and 2l coca cola this sub is good for bodybuilding

eidt4: girls that know me ask if ia am on some drugs, normally i feel down after workout but not this time, i am full of energy
since starting dmsi i have dreams about suceeding with women but also men chasing me and want to destroy me weirde

Feeling si tired need lot of coffee older women smiling at me young girls mirin me

Saw myself in the mirror i am so manly and attractive i look like james bond
7 loops over night feeling aggressiv nothing more cant see anyone everyone is going on my nerves

so far i am not impressed from this sub i dont even know or feel what it is doing

my sleep i so bad ....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9