Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus's DMSI v2.3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Day 1
Totally a valid tester by now. It's been a week with no subs.
Just ran v2.3 for approx 6 loops. Other than feeling mild aura generation and feeling like its attacking my excessive body fat, I think i can run v2.3 for more loops until better judgement by Shannon.
He posted that 7 loops seemed to be the best for now.
Took a nap... bad idea. I woke up feeling worse and with afternoon wood. I guess my mind is processing everything. I really should summon the energy to leave my house.

re-downloaded the sub just in case chrome messed with my sub.
(08-21-2016, 10:20 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Took a nap... bad idea. I woke up feeling worse and with afternoon wood. I guess my mind is processing everything. I really should summon the energy to leave my house.

Another good name for this sub would be "24-Hour Wood." People with ED should definitely consider it.
(08-21-2016, 11:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 10:20 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Took a nap... bad idea. I woke up feeling worse and with afternoon wood. I guess my mind is processing everything. I really should summon the energy to leave my house.

Another good name for this sub would be "24-Hour Wood." People with ED should definitely consider it.

It was crazy. I never tried v1 so if it's worst than this, then I am kind of glad I didn't run it.
Hahha definitely don't go over 7 loops. I did it by accident today. It exhausted me hard. It was too much.
Day 2,

7 loops today.

I have to use sheer will power to take myself out of my house today. I don't quite know what the source of this. Either resistance or something else.

Today, I arrive to the gym and this tall Asian dudr was working with this girl, I assume it's his girl, and she was glancing at me or something. He responds by slamming the weights down on whatever machine he is in. I see him almost everyday and he never does that. It was out of character.
(08-22-2016, 10:13 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2,

7 loops today.

I have to use sheer will power to take myself out of my house today. I don't quite know what the source of this. Either resistance or something else.

Today, I arrive to the gym and this tall Asian dudr was working with this girl, I assume it's his girl, and she was glancing at me or something. He responds by slamming the weights down on whatever machine he is in. I see him almost everyday and he never does that. It was out of character.

Jealousy and beta behavior to compensate this
(08-22-2016, 10:13 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2,

7 loops today.

Same here, only I haven't been able to leave the house. I had some ideas, and have made an excuse to avoid each one.
Day 3

Seven loops.

Have been messaging and reconnecting with some girls again. Some I haven't spoke to in years, others left me on seen. There's no neediness to it, but there is a joy in socializing with them. Text game is needs work because I have been out of the whole flirting thing for almost a year.

Think v2.3 is telling me to move on from the past and embrace the present.
Day 5

-Been feeling strong resistance from this sub.
-Want to be introverted but i still have the urge to get better with my photography.
-Urge to switch to AM6.
I'm starting to realize that getting women and having sex with them is not going to solve my problems as a whole. So I have decided to start E2 until I clear the underlying problems first.
(08-26-2016, 03:37 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting to realize that getting women and having sex with them is not going to solve my problems as a whole. So I have decided to start E2 until I clear the underlying problems first.

Yep, it will simply patch the symptoms for a while. You'll start thinking that it was going to solve a lot of things, because to be fair, it will. For some time... Afterwards, old issues will start to creep back in, and chances are you'd be in a worse situation than before. This has been my experience at least, and I suspect it is the case with many others.

Glad you realize this now! Smile

I'll be following your progress on E2!
Pages: 1 2