Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My DMSI journal: Becoming the Candy Crusher!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just bought this program and I decided to give it a try. It is my first 5G-program so I am pretty excited to use it and see what kind of good things will happen. My goal is to improve my results with women: have sex more than once a month (every week is a good goal) and have amazing sexual adventures with women. For now, I usually get laid once a month on average.

I'm gonna listen to it at least three loops and that is something like 300 minutes (five hours). I understand I need to listen to every loop back to back but am I able to listen, for example, two loops in mornings and then one loop at night? If I have a lecture, it is quite hard to listen to two things at the same time.

What if I am listening to it with my phone and then I want to watch something from my computer? Can I just plug my earbuds into my computer, open the subliminal audio file and listen to it at the same time spot where the phone's loop is left?

Can I watch movies from my computer and listen to the subliminal at the same time????

I downloaded the audio track from my page and copied it to my phone and my desktop? Hope I did not break the audio file when I copied it at first from my page, then to my downloads folder and then to my phone and my desktop.

So I just started and see what will happen to me soon!
First, please change the wording of the title of this thread to be something that won't be offensive to a large portion of the population.

(08-11-2016, 06:55 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought this program and I decided to give it a try. It is my first 5G-program so I am pretty excited to use it and see what kind of good things will happen. My goal is to improve my results with women: have sex more than once a month (every week is a good goal) and have amazing sexual adventures with women. For now, I usually get laid once a month on average.

It's 5.5G, and a significant difference and improvement over 5G.

Quote:I'm gonna listen to it at least three loops and that is something like 300 minutes (five hours). I understand I need to listen to every loop back to back but am I able to listen, for example, two loops in mornings and then one loop at night? If I have a lecture, it is quite hard to listen to two things at the same time.

Because the Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer allows the input processing and execution processing to balance and produce the best possible results, it's important to use it all back to back or you disrupt this variable. Anything but back to back is going to reduce the effectiveness to some degree.

Quote:What if I am listening to it with my phone and then I want to watch something from my computer? Can I just plug my earbuds into my computer, open the subliminal audio file and listen to it at the same time spot where the phone's loop is left?

You can listen to the sub on speaker at the same time you watch TV or your computer, if you're playing the ultrasonic format.

Quote:Can I watch movies from my computer and listen to the subliminal at the same time????

Yes, but it's best with ultrasonic format.

Quote:I downloaded the audio track from my page and copied it to my phone and my desktop? Hope I did not break the audio file when I copied it at first from my page, then to my downloads folder and then to my phone and my desktop.

Copying it doesn't alter it. Should be fine.
Day One and Two:

Today I feel more relaxed than usually. Maybe it is because of the subliminal or I just got a good night's sleep. Have this warm feeling over me.

(08-11-2016, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, please change the wording of the title of this thread to be something that won't be offensive to a large portion of the population.

Come on, this place is called "Men's Journals" and men use the word cunt ;-) well gonna crush some candy them! Or some pussy, dunno.

(08-11-2016, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Because the Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer allows the input processing and execution processing to balance and produce the best possible results, it's important to use it all back to back or you disrupt this variable. Anything but back to back is going to reduce the effectiveness to some degree.

Damn, it means that tomorrow I need to wake a couple hours earlier and get the three loop quota fulfilled. It is tricky but I will do at least three loops every day this subliminal.

Quote:You can listen to the sub on speaker at the same time you watch TV or your computer, if you're playing the ultrasonic format.

I think my speakers aren't up to that task. I am afraid they aren't capable repeat that ultra low frequently.

I figured out a solution: I will watch movies and different TV-shows with subtitles so I do not need to focus on so much to listening what are characters saying.
I like Candy Crusher even better, everyone loves that game!
as a frequent traveler to Australia I Liked the original Cool
Can I do more than three loops?

By my logic, the more loops you do the more results you will get?

Maybe I would change this: The Candy Hole Crusher xD
You have to remember that I have to consider the fact that the forum acts as advertising for a business. We have to have limits, therefore, in order to maintain that business. We allow you guys a lot of freedom in how you talk, but there are different levels of offensiveness for that word in different countries, and in the United States, it's considered extremely offensive on top of sexist. Since most of our clients are in the United States... well, you follow me.

Can you do more than 3 loops? Yes. Will you get more results? Not necessarily. It will be true for most people that the effectiveness will decrease as more loops are used, which is why I recommend 3 loops. 5.5G and 6G don't follow the old rules of "Moar is always better!" These have too many quirples for that.
Day 3:

Had to wake up a couple of hours earlier because I supposed had a meeting with one girl [Edited as per rules -Ben] but she was flaky. Had some problems with work or something but it does not matter. At least, I was able to listen over three loops of this subliminal. Tomorrow,I will listen to it only three loops due to obvious reason.

I went out with my friend. I was a little bit tired although I took a nap two times. There were a lot of girls in a club but nothing really happened. Instead, my friend kissed with one girl, share contact info with two girls and even his ex-lover Nigerian girl contacted him and said he misses him. Who's doing this subliminal? I am doing the subliminal so I suppose to have some results.

But I understand I need to wait a couple of weeks or even months before I feel and see some effects and results. Maybe even tomorrow I will have a blast and will have sexy adventures with beautiful girls. I just do not like it when it's Saturday night, a place filled with cute girls and nothing special happens. I am used to having something with girls every Weekend. I want to go forward.

I can internally either complain and focus on wrong things or I grow from this experience and do something different:

- Never compare yourself to others, there will be always guys who will be better or worse than you. I can't even compare myself to my friends. Instead, I focus on having fun and meeting girls.
- Talk more with girls, the more I talk with girls, the more likely there might be some attraction and I am thinking less and I am less in my head. In the moment, in this flow-state things just will happen naturally and more likely I will feel some sexual connections with women.
- I need to do my visualizations and meditations more regularly: the more I visualize these sexy feelings and adventures with girls the more I will experience them.

(08-13-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You have to remember that I have to consider the fact that the forum acts as advertising for a business. We have to have limits, therefore, in order to maintain that business. We allow you guys a lot of freedom in how you talk, but there are different levels of offensiveness for that word in different countries, and in the United States, it's considered extremely offensive on top of sexist. Since most of our clients are in the United States... well, you follow me.

Can you do more than 3 loops? Yes. Will you get more results? Not necessarily. It will be true for most people that the effectiveness will decrease as more loops are used, which is why I recommend 3 loops. 5.5G and 6G don't follow the old rules of "Moar is always better!" These have too many quirples for that.

That is great! I need to only listen to 5 hours every day to get the optimal results and growth. I can't wait when I've been doing this subliminal over a month and see what kind of crazy shit will happen. Since English is not my native language I hope I am too included in this all you need is three loops rule.
We are going to be releasing V2.3 here soon, so you will have a new toy to play with. It will have a different ASRB, much more aggressive than before, and it will have to be used at a different rate most likely. I'll post what the new usage rate is when I calculate it.
Guys, please keep drug references like this off the forum. It's been happening a bit so i'm gonna start looking out for it more.
(08-13-2016, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We are going to be releasing V2.3 here soon, so you will have a new toy to play with. It will have a different ASRB, much more aggressive than before, and it will have to be used at a different rate most likely. I'll post what the new usage rate is when I calculate it.

Nice!

And I will make a conscious effort to be more aggressive what it comes to growth and meeting new women: talking to them more regularly and seeing whether there is some sexual tension going around etc!

Can't wait what kind of long-term efforts there will be!
Today I will do the loops and then I will stop and wait the new version 2.3 coming out... is that really necessary?
Yes. Shannon said it is good to give the mind 3 to 7 days off so that it can rest, and let the programming set in. This is particularly needed the higher the generation, and thus data input.

I see it the same way as working. You are at your most productive while taking a few days off every now and then to refresh.
Ok thanks!

I have an another question.

How to know whether you need "healing" or not. In this sub there is that "heal your subconscious mind thing" In the next sub there won't be any.
Pages: 1 2 3 4