Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Banned members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just something that occurred to me. I understand people get banned because that is what usually will happen if you don't adhere to Website policies and standards but does anyone ever wish that the members that were banned that we've once known would ever drop in and say hi? (of course they can't but if they could, who would you like to to drop by)?

I for one just remember this one guy who's name was Fonzy on here and another one I can't remember but was like the 'regulars' that many of us are here today. He was rather a good chap. Who else was a regular that is banned that you've grown accustom with?
No I don't wish they would drop back in and say hi because they have been banned for causing massive issues. While they may have started as 'good chaps' they shown who they really were in the end.
Fonzy was an annoying phuck!
(07-30-2016, 09:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]No I don't wish they would drop back in and say hi because they have been banned for causing massive issues. While they may have started as 'good chaps' they shown who they really were in the end.

Lol understandable. I guess what truly sucks is that they come here to grow and become changed people because of Shannon's subs. But even after the change, I wonder what causes them to start massive issues and just start trouble for no reason. I would assume its an ego thing because subs like AM 6 and such make you feel "all that" that you are at the top of life and nothing can stop you in this world.
Why was Noctis banned?
Quote:Lol understandable. I guess what truly sucks is that they come here to grow and become changed people because of Shannon's subs. But even after the change, I wonder what causes them to start massive issues and just start trouble for no reason. I would assume its an ego thing because subs like AM 6 and such make you feel "all that" that you are at the top of life and nothing can stop you in this world.

It's their own issues, can't blame AM6 or whatever. And several of them didn't even use subliminals (Noctis) and were just here to start arguments.

Quote:Why was Noctis banned?

For constantly overreacting at barely anything and full on abusing and attacking people many times where it wasn't warranted, even some posts he deleted when someone mentioned me and thought I didn't see but I did read them before he deleted them.

Funny how now he's gone the amount of arguments and drama on the forum has increased massively.
(07-31-2016, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how now he's gone the amount of arguments and drama on the forum has increased massively.

Did you mean "decreased" ?
(07-31-2016, 06:57 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how now he's gone the amount of arguments and drama on the forum has increased massively.

Did you mean "decreased" ?

Hey, quit startin' shit! WinkTongue
Quote:Did you mean "decreased" ?

HAHAHAHA wow that's the funniest typo ever. hahahahha.

Yes that's what I meant.

Quote:Hey, quit startin' shit!

Unfortunately in this case 'increased' isn't Australian for 'decreased'. Big Grin