Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EHPRA V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, in reading the journals I am confused on how long to run the 5.5G subs. Shannon says is it shorter then the 5 gen which was 8-12 hours. An user said he got results in 2 hours a night. I am trying to follow directions, i did 2 nights for an hour each night. should I increase to 2, and what is the max hours?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-p...#pid108506
0ne hour of a 5.5G subliminal is equal to six hours and thirty minutes of listening to a 5G subliminal.
(04-27-2016, 11:20 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]@Mr. Anderson
Thanks for pointing this out...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid108502
(04-27-2016, 09:39 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:HyperCompression Technology #1: This backport 6G technology allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 650% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 6.5 hours of a standard 5G program.

Looking at this I am wondering if the 8-hour-minimum-rule really applies for EPRHA 2.0. I notice, that I am not that exhausted like with the 5G's, but even with 6 hours listening, it is like my brain is processing the sub for another 8 hours or so afterwards.

The person that got results from two hours of listening to a 5.5G would have to listen to a 5G for 13 hours to get the same results.

Max hours is different from person to person. Most people experience headaches, time to stop. Others, lack motivation to get anything done... time to stop. Some people are exhausted, time to stop. You may experience all three.

Remember, when you stop listening... your mind starts processing the information you listened to. Down time is as important as listening time.
(06-01-2016, 07:13 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-p...#pid108506
0ne hour of a 5.5G subliminal is equal to six hours and thirty minutes of listening to a 5G subliminal.

[quote='Mr. Anderson' pid='108502' dateline='1461778772']
Quote:HyperCompression Technology #1: This backport 6G technology allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 650% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 6.5 hours of a standard 5G program.

Looking at this I am wondering if the 8-hour-minimum-rule really applies for EPRHA 2.0. I notice, that I am not that exhausted like with the 5G's, but even with 6 hours listening, it is like my brain is processing the sub for another 8 hours or so afterwards.

The person that got results from two hours of listening to a 5.5G would have to listen to a 5G for 13 hours to get the same results.

Max hours is different from person to person. Most people experience headaches, time to stop. Others, lack motivation to get anything done... time to stop. Some people are exhausted, time to stop. You may experience all three.

Remember, when you stop listening... your mind starts processing the information you listened to. Down time is as important as listening time.

I have had very little motivation recently, I wonder if this ties in with me using speakers at my desk to get an extra 4-6 hours exposure while at work? The extras exposure takes my total listening to 12-14 hours daily.
(06-01-2016, 08:28 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]I have had very little motivation recently, I wonder if this ties in with me using speakers at my desk to get an extra 4-6 hours exposure while at work? The extras exposure takes my total listening to 12-14 hours daily.

I didn't really think about loss of motivation until I read it in someone's journal. I feel normal again, it's been 6 weeks since I stopped. No regrets, loving the bliss I'm experiencing!!
(06-01-2016, 07:13 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]...

I am not sold on this yet. For the short term, yes. But not over the long-term. Yeah sure, 5.5G kicks in quick, very quick. But we can't say it is 6.5/13 (E2/AOSI) times more effective because it kicks in 6.5/13 times more data.

My logic might be wrong, though, I think like this: Suppose you are in the middle of the storm, and you don't have any shelter, and after an hour, you'll be soaking wet. Now, let's suppose, you are in a middle of, hmm, just a drizzle. After an hour, you'll be soaking wet. Doesn't make a difference over the long period if it's a storm or a drizzle.
(06-01-2016, 11:14 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not sold on this yet. For the short term, yes. But not over the long-term. Yeah sure, 5.5G kicks in quick, very quick. But we can't say it is 6.5/13 (E2/AOSI) times more effective because it kicks in 6.5/13 times more data.

My logic might be wrong, though, I think like this: Suppose you are in the middle of the storm, and you don't have any shelter, and after an hour, you'll be soaking wet. Now, let's suppose, you are in a middle of, hmm, just a drizzle. After an hour, you'll be soaking wet. Doesn't make a difference over the long period if it's a storm or a drizzle.

I've used the first and second version. Each for three months. I can't give numbers but I can definitely say that v2 is a LOT stronger/effective. I list only a small part of where those breakthrough moments are on my log to avoid any rule breaking issues. The active stress relief alone is amazing. I basically spend most of my day feeling good now.
(06-01-2016, 11:39 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]

I've used the first and second version. Each for three months. I can't give numbers but I can definitely say that v2 is a LOT stronger/effective. I list only a small part of where those breakthrough moments are on my log to avoid any rule breaking issues. The active stress relief alone is amazing. I basically spend most of my day feeling good now.

It is, indeed, a LOT more effective. I am kind of developing a relationship with it. lol. I do not want to part away. But as users, we can't measure effectiveness in numbers, can we? We can't say it is 6.5 times more effective. It just IS more effective.
(06-01-2016, 11:52 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 11:39 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]

It is, indeed, a LOT more effective. I am kind of developing a relationship with it. lol. I do not want to part away. But as users, we can't measure effectiveness in numbers, can we? We can't say it is 6.5 times more effective. It just IS more effective.

Agreed with you there. I don't know the numbers, I just know it's great. It's like you only know how hard a punch is until you're knocked out from it. Well, unless you wake up dead lol
I haven't experienced less motivation from listening more hours. I'm tired but I'm used to it after years of experience. Tongue

I tried less hours for 3 days and it didn't work out so well for me. I ended up getting really depressed, lot of anxiety and feeling kind of paranoid. I still get depressed but it sorts itself out faster if I listen more. Maybe I need more hours cause I'm slow when it comes to change?

At the end of the day it depends on the person. Like 4Kingdoms says.
The basic instructions of listening time are still the same. Atleast 8 hours is recommended. If you're going to do more it's best to build up to it though.

OK 4Kingdoms, using your analogy of storm vs drizzle within an hour,now turn that rain into affirmations per hour, the storm or 5.5G will be most effective (stronger) per hour.Blush
(06-01-2016, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The basic instructions of listening time are still the same. Atleast 8 hours is recommended. If you're going to do more it's best to build up to it though.

Actually, reading other users comments and Shannon himself. NO. One user said he hit 6 hours, and his brain was processing 8 more hours. I plan to do 2.25 hours. Which maybe just right.

If 1 hour is like 6.5 hours, then 8 hours is like 52 hours[6.5 X 8.] With 2.25 hours I should be getting around 14 hours and some odd minutes[14.625] Why 2.25? ok really 2 hours and 10 minute, but close enough to 2:15. The total time of the 2 tracks, ocean surf and trickling stream, is 2:10 so I plan on making a playlist of those 2 and play it once at bed time. using the flac version of course.

And no Shannon did not comment on my post. I read it on the link someone posted above.
(06-01-2016, 08:28 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 07:13 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-p...#pid108506

I have had very little motivation recently, I wonder if this ties in with me using speakers at my desk to get an extra 4-6 hours exposure while at work? The extras exposure takes my total listening to 12-14 hours daily.

Let's do the math shall we and see how much you 'really' getting with the new tech.
1 hour = 6.5 Shannon himself says about 6.5.
10 hours should equal 65 'hours'
12 hours should equal 78 'hours'
14 hours should equal 91 'hours'

Gee, why are you so sleepy, or unmotivated? My best guess, and only a guess, is that you are feeding your subconscious almost 3.8 DAYS worth of input in 14 hours. [91 / 24=3.79166666...] On top of the 4 million things the subconscious does per second... Heart rate, breathing, checking your temp....

So that is a long day...
(06-02-2016, 06:08 AM)procyon98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 08:28 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's do the math shall we and see how much you 'really' getting with the new tech.
1 hour = 6.5 Shannon himself says about 6.5.
10 hours should equal 65 'hours'
12 hours should equal 78 'hours'
14 hours should equal 91 'hours'

Gee, why are you so sleepy, or unmotivated? My best guess, and only a guess, is that you are feeding your subconscious almost 3.8 DAYS worth of input in 14 hours. [91 / 24=3.79166666...] On top of the 4 million things the subconscious does per second... Heart rate, breathing, checking your temp....

So that is a long day...

It's not as simple as the calculations your making, especially as you don't know the facts. I will continue as I always do until this phase passes.

When I first joined the forums I questioned the usage format and times, and how it should be used (and still do if I'm in doubt). My advice is to stick to the instructions, Shannon knows what he is talking about.
Pages: 1 2