Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shocked about this post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have come along (actually one user send it to me) about one post that is shocking to me because it confirms what i always thought

Jay Diesel says
March 6, 2015 at 12:48 pm
I didn’t complete WM, I no longer believe in the products. I think the 5G technology is way too much for the brain to handle. I had a horrible experience with AM6, it actually set me back in life. I had much better results with AM5. Also SM3 is garbage, it has a track record for making sure you do NOT get laid. I’ve found this out the hard way and saw the results from 3 close friends whom didn’t get laid. Not to mention the various journals of guys not getting laid. Stick with WM you won’t regret it.

the weirde thing is that guy made some good testimonials about am 2011 and am5

http://jaydiesel.com/alpha-male-subliminal-review/

if this is true i am wasting my time and should rather run the old multistages

another post:

Did subs attracted girls to you ?

-Girls were attracted. I’ve had some weird experiences, but was it the subs or was it the work I was putting into my appearance. Thats the question.

Did Wm manifested women for you?

-Manifest is such an esoteric word. I had results, which I’ll credit partly to the sub. But I was also going out 3x a week.

HAVE you tried a physical change sub?

-Yes, I tried the penis enlargement 4g sub for 3 months. No results. And Shannon pulled it from his store. I also know a guy that used one of their healing subs for 6+ months, no results either.

Hasn’t SM worked for somebody at least ?

-Obviously it’s worked for someone but I was saying that has nothing to do with the sub. And everything to do with the individual using it. Everything I talked about is regarding individuals I know in real life. Not people on forums over analyzing situations or over-exaggerating claims. I would use WM over SM it has a better track record from my experience with people I personally know that actually get laid. Though, I don’t use subliminals anymore and nor do the people I know.
"Also SM3 is garbage, it has a track record for making sure you do NOT get laid. "

What he said there is garbage. I can believe that you don't get results from SM3 but that SM3 push you so that you don't get laid is very exaggerated and seems completely false. I experienced the complete opposite until now.

Who is that guy Jay diesel?
Actually the truth is that guy got fired as a customer because he was the one that defrauded the affiliate system doing alot of dodgy shit. Funny how his posts all of a sudden become negative after he got caught out and confronted about it.

He's just a scammer.
i already reported in my first run that sm3 made some girls hate me that were attracted before...

and i am still not sure if its sm making some girls dislike me for whatever reasons, but i also know that i didnt had anything from this girls liking me when i didnt know how to pull the triggers before sm..or other multistages...

so i wonder how legit it is what he is saying... because some users are wondering if wm is not better than sm

before the magnets i cared more about girls but acted as if i dont , now with magnets i care less but act as if i do care more i wonder why

what do you mean with affilate system ben did he got money out of the subs selled or did he got them for free to write a review...
(04-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Though, I don’t use subliminals anymore and nor do the people I know.

This doesn't make sense either. First he said he doesn't like the new 5G technology. Then he said he don't use subliminal anymore. For what reason since according to him the 4g technology was working great and he is still available and much better than every method he has used until now.

Conclusion this guy is biased, he isn't fair with the product and at best he is trying to degrade SM3 potential because he didn't get enough results from it. And at worst he is trying to put down Shannon product because he said he doesn't use sub anymore. Which doesn't make sense from what he said.

This guy has a conflicted opinion that doesn't make sense. Because he point out 5G as been the devil then say use WM2 instead which is 5G also.
yeah found this confusing too
(04-17-2016, 12:49 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]I admit I am sad that the old 6 stage subs are not in the shop anymore and that customers could make the decision themselves based on their personal needs and finances.

yeah thats what i dont understand too... but its probably because shanons wants to save server costs
The piracy is out of context here.
I don't post much on here, but I got tremendous results from both my runs of AM6, and I'm currently on my second run of SM3 and am getting even better results than the first run on that too. To say these subs don't work is just nonsense! Sounds to me like he's either bitter, or he couldn't handle the resistance to the subs and gave up?
i hate posts like this users turning from positive attitude towards subs to negative because of persoanl failure it causes doubt in users even in experienced users like me
He said good things about both AM5 and AM6 in the link Dzemoo posted, but then he says they don't work and stops COMPLETELY! I don't understand why stop listening to anything? He reported results, so he can't bee 100% sure subs don't work for him, so why not leave AM (refresher) or ASC, OGSF, something playing for 2 hours a day forever? Just reeks of frustration and slamming doors to me.

Though I can relate to not feeling anything at all during the first 3 stages of AM6. For me it was so slow that only *really* became convinced subs work for me when I started trying the single stages. And I suspect EPRHA1 in AM6 is also contributing to how some users (like me) can, in some ways, feel worse of after a run of AM. Counter with running E2 beforehand.
(04-17-2016, 05:48 AM)Sky_Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Catman Suggested running AM at least twice before doing the magnets which I think is solid advice. I think lots of negative reviews may come about from the pirates among us. There are lots of reviews on other sites about this shop where people have done SM without any noticeable results and I think its down to the pirating it and not running AM first.

catman didnt pirate it and he did am before and didnt have any noticable results on sm3 so i think thats not the reason
Well we also need to take into consideration that Shannon has stated over and over, that it will take more than one or two run throughs to get the desired results from the six stage programs.
To be a magnet to women you have to be magnet to money it's so important for the new money sub in 5g to be made soon!
Pages: 1 2 3