Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BAMB ( Beome A Multi billionaire ) Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THere's BAAM, BASE & TLAM. There needs to be a BAMB.. What do you think .? How should it be ??
I think that, while "millionaire" and "successful entrepreneur" statuses can be achievable relying solely on yourself and internal influence, achieving "billionaire" status relies too heavily on "other people" and outside influence to be achievable with current motivational audio tech. If the feedback of EHPRA 2.0 and Shannon's accounts of 6G prototype testing are any indication, he's only just now starting to work out reliably tapping into external manifestation. Also, on the logistical side of things how long should one expect to take to become a billionaire listening to a future BAMB sub before giving up from impatience if they don't achieve it?

Let Shannon continue to do the work he's already doing so that reliable motivation techniques can be solidified first before creating another massive multi-year program.
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself with this suggestion. Are you already a millionaire? Wink
(03-07-2016, 11:32 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I think that, while "millionaire" and "successful entrepreneur" statuses can be achievable relying solely on yourself and internal influence, achieving "billionaire" status relies too heavily on "other people" and outside influence to be achievable with current motivational audio tech. If the feedback of EHPRA 2.0 and Shannon's accounts of 6G prototype testing are any indication, he's only just now starting to work out reliably tapping into external manifestation. Also, on the logistical side of things how long should one expect to take to become a billionaire listening to a future BAMB sub before giving up from impatience if they don't achieve it?

Let Shannon continue to do the work he's already doing so that reliable motivation techniques can be solidified first before creating another massive multi-year program.

Would be really cool to find out what Shannon can do with external maifestation.
I'm not sure most people would even want to be a billionaire if they knew what that entailed.

But if we're gonna get crazy, I'd like BANMO. Become A Nuclear Missile Owner. I'm really into home security.
Become a multi billionaire would be a six stag3 program designed to be played after BAMM
WTF would you want to be a billionaire. It really is worthless at the end of the day.
(03-08-2016, 03:02 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]WTF would you want to be a billionaire. It really is worthless at the end of the day.
If you shoot for the moon, you'll might land in the stars.

By seeking to become a billionaire, you'll end up in the 10k then 100k then 1m then 10m then 100m then 500m, etc...You stop where you want to. If you want to continue to billlions of dollars you continue on btu if you don't, don't continue.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be a billionaire. In my book, millions of dollars should suffice but still, wanting to be a billionaire isn't a bad or worthless pursuit.
You mean if you shoot for the stars you might land on the moon.
I don't even think anyone has achieved multi-millionaire status from BAMM 2.0 yet, so maybe this is a bit premature. Ironically, many people seem to stop running it, despite the cost and difficulty to buy it. I know of only 2 people running it now.

And if I recall right, Shannon said that the program merely states a "minimum" goal of multi-millionaire, so I suppose in theory you could be a billionaire through that program already.
(03-11-2016, 07:48 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even think anyone has achieved multi-millionaire status from BAMM 2.0 yet, so maybe this is a bit premature. Ironically, many people seem to stop running it, despite the cost and difficulty to buy it. I know of only 2 people running it now.

And if I recall right, Shannon said that the program merely states a "minimum" goal of multi-millionaire, so I suppose in theory you could be a billionaire through that program already.

I'd love to hear about somebody making more money thanks to the subs. I want to use TLAM. Think TLAM will allow me to earm tons of money ? All I want is to handle my finances first.