Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF 5.0 v EPHRA 5.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really a question for Shannon: By comparison, how much more powerful is EPHRA 5.5. I've been listening to OGSF 5.0 since the day after it launched. It looks like it could be a seamless transition, a level up (given that OGSF is built in).

I was thinking about going three months present course, then possibly giving EPHRA a shot. But I'm thinking about making the switch now. Is there a downside, or trade-off, generally?

Another reason for making the leap is that there isn't anything in particular I'm consciously trying to overcome ('cept maybe chronic underachieving - yeah, there's that). Oh, anxiety and insomnia too.

Reading about the highly effective results gained in the short-term on the developmental 6.0s reverse-engineered into EPHRA 5.5, it seems like it would be worth it.

Appreciate that the difference might not be quantifiable ...

Thank you,
Tim
(03-07-2016, 05:41 PM)timc2011 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really a question for Shannon: By comparison, how much more powerful is EPHRA 5.5. I've been listening to OGSF 5.0 since the day after it launched. It looks like it could be a seamless transition, a level up (given that OGSF is built in).

I was thinking about going three months present course, then possibly giving EPHRA a shot. But I'm thinking about making the switch now. Is there a downside, or trade-off, generally?

Another reason for making the leap is that there isn't anything in particular I'm consciously trying to overcome ('cept maybe chronic underachieving - yeah, there's that). Oh, anxiety and insomnia too.

Reading about the highly effective results gained in the short-term on the developmental 6.0s reverse-engineered into EPHRA 5.5, it seems like it would be worth it.

Appreciate that the difference might not be quantifiable ...

Thank you,
Tim

How much more red is the red to the left side of the red band in a rainbow than the red in the right side of the red band in that same rainbow?

How much more powerful is very hard to quantify. It is several times more powerful. I would say at least three, but that's a subjective answer. There is no hard number I can give you. It's self adjusting to the person; it scales up or down depending on your personal needs, personality, circumstances and so forth. How much more powerful is almost impossible to quantify. I guess that means the answer has to be amorphous too, so here's my official answer: a lot. Smile

You can't go wrong. EHPRA 2.0 or OGSF 5G are both good. One is much more advanced and powerful and capable. If it were me, I would be doing EHPRA 2.0, no question.
(03-07-2016, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How much more red is the red to the left side of the red band in a rainbow than the red in the right side of the red band in that same rainbow?

In fairness, this is actually quantifiable if you focus solely on wavelength, making the comparison about 740nm before it gets to infrared vs. almost 620nm before it noticeably gets to orange according to Wikipedia. Yes, the difference is microscopic but the ratio is 37/31, a little over 1.19 times wavelength.

Maybe a better comparison is The Sun vs. Betelgeuse or something, compare two stars.
Quote:You can't go wrong. EHPRA 2.0 or OGSF 5G are both good. One is much more advanced and powerful and capable. If it were me, I would be doing EHPRA 2.0, no question.

So what's the benefit of what you suggested to catman in cycling EPRHA 2.0 and OGSF for a month each? Why not just do all EPRHA?
(03-07-2016, 11:18 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How much more red is the red to the left side of the red band in a rainbow than the red in the right side of the red band in that same rainbow?

In fairness, this is actually quantifiable if you focus solely on wavelength, making the comparison about 740nm before it gets to infrared vs. almost 620nm before it noticeably gets to orange according to Wikipedia. Yes, the difference is microscopic but the ratio is 37/31, a little over 1.19 times wavelength.

Maybe a better comparison is The Sun vs. Betelgeuse or something, compare two stars.

What if I say that red really extends to 741 nm? Color perception is subjective, no two people perceive the same wavelength of light exactly the same way. That's my point. It's subjective because we don't have a real quantifiable way to measure it. You say it's "about" 740 nm because 741 could be red too. And 742, also. Depends on your eyes and brain and what you have come to understand as "red".

Likewise, subliminal power is hard to quantify. Even if we know the words per second. Or in this case, we can estimate them only.
I understand you now.
Thank you, Shannon, and to others who contributed. I think I'm going to make the switch this weekend. Smile