Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF 5g or Ephra 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in a dilemma here. I have trauma/guilt/shame/fear from sexual activities as a kid (around 8 years old and older) and as a result I have premature ejaculation. I bought the premature ejaculation sub but didn't use it cause something in me tells me I'm going to waste the run if I don't first overcome the guilt shame fear in the sexual activities ive done or encountered...Basically i had a fear of getting caught while masterbating and also shame in mutually kissing and humping girls at a young age and being afraid id be caught. I was one horny kid as a kid. anyways not sure if I should run ephra 2.0 when it comes out or ogsf 5g right now..

Shannon can you give your input?
(02-10-2016, 01:40 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in a dilemma here. I have trauma/guilt/shame/fear from sexual activities as a kid (around 8 years old and older) and as a result I have premature ejaculation. I bought the premature ejaculation sub but didn't use it cause something in me tells me I'm going to waste the run if I don't first overcome the guilt shame fear in the sexual activities ive done or encountered...Basically i had a fear of getting caught while masterbating and also shame in mutually kissing and humping girls at a young age and being afraid id be caught. I was one horny kid as a kid. anyways not sure if I should run ephra 2.0 when it comes out or ogsf 5g right now..

Shannon can you give your input?

Sounds like its the job for OGSF 5G honestly. I have been using it for around 11 days and it seems too smooth sailing for me.
Well OGSF 5G will be in EPRHA 2.0. I debated between OGSF, OF or EPRHA 2.0. According to Shannon, using EPRHA 2, you'll get the benefits of both of those, but it may take longer to get the "full strength" of everything involved in the sub. For example, with OF, your fears will be gone sooner, with EPRHA, you'll get more done, those fears will also be gone, but it'll just take longer.

You could also ask Shannon directly
I know from my experience with OGSF that it definitely works on shame around sexuality. I haven't spoken about it in my journal but that was one of the first things I noticed. Less shame around some of my sexual fantasies and desires. I hope that helps.
(02-10-2016, 07:47 PM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I know from my experience with OGSF that it definitely works on shame around sexuality. I haven't spoken about it in my journal but that was one of the first things I noticed. Less shame around some of my sexual fantasies and desires. I hope that helps.

I felt this too. I dont feel wrong about it anymore and it makes it more enjoyable.
3 months of EPRHA hasn't changed any of my sexual kinks and in some ways has made me accept them more, so I don't know if it will help with PE? IMHO I don't think it will.
Yeah, you're probably better off going and using OPE5G. It's the entire purpose of the sub to deal with the issue you want, rather than trying a shotgun approach by buying a brand new program that may or may not work for it. Especially if you already bought OPE5G.

Give it a good run. Let Essy know about you running it. He's been interested in the sub for a long time and would really enjoy your journal.
@yeah! - What is a reverse kegel? I've done kegels regularly and they work great, but I've not yet heard of the reverse kind.
Try to push, like you're passing gas with force. Reverse kegel.
Thanks for the input guys. Just waiting on Shannon to mention if ephra is going to cover as much as ogsf and more
My understanding is that EPRHA 2.0 will include the entire OGSF 5G script, as well as specific statements to help heal emotional sexual issues and/or sexual traumas.

Eagerly awaiting this sub to be complete!
(02-15-2016, 05:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that EPRHA 2.0 will include the entire OGSF 5G script, as well as specific statements to help heal emotional sexual issues and/or sexual traumas.

Same here. I am eagerly awaiting for this to be released!
(02-15-2016, 05:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that EPRHA 2.0 will include the entire OGSF 5G script, as well as specific statements to help heal emotional sexual issues and/or sexual traumas.

Can you confirm @Shannon?
EHPRA 2.0 is going to be all of EHPRA 1.0, plus OGSF 5G plus a number of other additions and upgrades as well. It's designed to be a very heavy duty emotional healing program, without causing emotional trauma in the process. For instance, it will attempt to simultaneously scale to whatever level of intensity and focus you need, but always limit itself to safe amounts, speeds, levels of focus and intensities that are optimal for you. It is not a short script. It is not a simple script.

OGSF is a short, (relatively) simple script by comparison. It's based on the OE3 and focuses completely on neutralizing guilt, shame and fear.

You really can't go wrong with either one, and they'll both be the same price. But one will be a rifle (OGSF5G) and one will be a shotgun (EHPRA 2.0). You sounded you wanted to deal with something specific. That's when you want a rifle.

OGSF should work faster; EHPRA 2.0 should be a more all encompassing and deep result.

In the end, it's a matter of which one you want most. That I can't decide for you.
Pages: 1 2