Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestions for AM7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Extreme exponential increase in dominance
Eradicate every and all neediness/ emotional/ mental
Extreme exponential super increase in assertiveness
Eradicate every bit and all anxiety and stress and tension:energetically, mentally emotionally, physically, socially,muscular, skeletal, subconscious, conscious
Extreme exponential increase in confidence
Extreme increase in selfishness
Extreme increase in AOS and masculine energy
Extreme exponential increase in intuition to be more self directed and to stop all manipulation at all levels
Extreme Increase in testosterone
(01-31-2016, 12:29 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]Extreme exponential increase in dominance
Eradicate every bit and all anxiety and stress and tension:energetically, mentally emotionally, physically, socially,muscular, skeletal, subconscious, conscious
Extreme exponential increase in intuition to be more self directed and to stop all manipulation at all levels

I already mad 2 threads on this. All of this except selfishness is in AM6. And testosterone.
You're sounding like a bit of an extremist darkness lol
(01-31-2016, 12:44 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 12:29 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]Extreme exponential increase in dominance

I already mad 2 threads on this. All of this except selfishness is in AM6. And testosterone.

It says to INCREASE , because it's still not being handled thoroughly enough to not be mentioned.
Here's a good one.

Take full personal responsibility for your beliefs, choices, actions, reactions, results and life. I think it needs work on that one.
(02-01-2016, 04:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a good one.

Take full personal responsibility for your beliefs, choices, actions, reactions, results and life. I think it needs work on that one.

That´s a great one, Shannon. I see BASE 2.1 has this one in some form listed in program goals and I can say that it is working great, at least for me. I´m close to end of state 2 of BASE2.1 (1.st run) and I can already see the effects of it on me (among other goals). I´m sure you have already thought about it but I think you have a lot of useful scripting/material in that particular part of BASE as starting point or addition what you are looking to put in AM regarding to this goal. If it makes sense to use it as some sort of "raw material" since AM will(?) be next gen sub.

(Now before anyone freaks out, I´m not saying Shannon should turn AM into BASE or other way around or mix them in any way, all I´m saying that there is goal/bullet point in BASE user manual that states exactly: "Accept & Take Personal Responsibility For Your Choices, Actions, Results & Life: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.", it works very well (at least for me) and I think that AM could use for that one too, powered with next gen tech...)
I like that one ,

@alpharomeo: base has things that will make AM more pure
Testosterone maximizer would be nice to have for the Alpha Male
(02-02-2016, 12:37 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]I like that one ,

I know, I am running it. While the main goal of base is financial in nature I agree that there is a lot of material in it that translates very well to AM. While AM is a beast already, I have found that by running only two months of BASE so far it has increased my alpha level as much as run of AM did. Maybe it´s cumulative effect, but there is definitely a lot of "raw material" in BASE that Shannon could consider to use for AM where it fits the goals of the program.
(02-02-2016, 07:07 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2016, 12:37 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]I like that one ,

I know, I am running it. While the main goal of base is financial in nature I agree that there is a lot of material in it that translates very well to AM. While AM is a beast already, I have found that by running only two months of BASE so far it has increased my alpha level as much as run of AM did. Maybe it´s cumulative effect, but there is definitely a lot of "raw material" in BASE that Shannon could consider to use for AM where it fits the goals of the program.

I know and agree.
Other suggestions : positive thinking, positive attitude, limitlessness, and Self comfort with the alpha suggestions to cut down on resistance and awkwardness feelings, so the naturalizer feels more organic .
In AM6 there are multiple times I become tense when communicating with people.

It means that my facial expressions get awkward and unnatural in order to remain that "alphaness" / cool vibe or whatever.

I think adding some natural communication would definitely benefit. You don't want to hold a poker face all the time to people. This raises "bad karma" and "hate from men", as Dzemoo stated before. Smile Particularly men older than you of course, cuz they believe you are showing disrespect and simply will ignore you. Not working so well in an office situation, imo.
Shannon's subs are great. I feel like BASE are designed with great practicality. It's more well-rounded and take considerations of real-world situations.

Not saying AM is bad, it's fantastic. But when statements are taken to an extreme, it does not generate results. Too much "alphaness" will ruin your promotion and connection with others. Relationships should be more considered if even if you think you are alpha. And asserting yourself will definitely depend on context and situation. You wouldn't want to become the alpha who is 100% aloof, has no social connections, and choose to do so this way.

And one last thing, all 6 stagers in the future should be developed with other 6 stagers in mind. What I mean is, if AM7 conflicts a lot with what BASE 3, SM4, WM3 offer, and the results cancel each other every time, I feel like it will be a waste of time and energy. So please create programs that either can merge with each other, or at least have non-conflicting goals. Better, have more repetitive programmings that overlap the other programs. This will gain more benefits for long term users.
(02-02-2016, 11:34 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]In AM6 there are multiple times I become tense when communicating with people.

It means that my facial expressions get awkward and unnatural in order to remain that "alphaness" / cool vibe or whatever.

I think adding some natural communication would definitely benefit. You don't want to hold a poker face all the time to people. This raises "bad karma" and "hate from men", as Dzemoo stated before. Smile Particularly men older than you of course, cuz they believe you are showing disrespect and simply will ignore you. Not working so well in an office situation, imo.

A girl that I worked with said I'm always serious ( whilst AM6).

I would like to be more comfortable with being alpha and it's expression.
Blank faces and expressions are perfect for dry humor and playful sarcasm, which a lot of women love if used in a good way. A blank face, good joke and some mischief in the eyes really help things out when done properly. Dudes will also respect a sharp, dry wit.

Maybe try and work with the subs a bit in this regard. I haven't used AM but this could possibly be a major benefit if you use it right. Check out some older comedians who work well with dry humor and sarcasm and maybe get down with some puns and play on words
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8