Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I started Wm magnet on the 8th of January and I'm 4 days into it, using it 12-14hrs a day and I can say that there's something different about this program. Right away I can feel my energy shifting and I'm able to relax. In the past I was very uncomfortable in public but now I'm more relaxed than usual. It's a different kind of relaxation that's in explainable. Also I'm more comfortable in starting conversations with strangers. I've been noticing my confidence is higher then it was on AM6 and generally I just feel more into myself and being free to be myself. I can't wait to get my first 32 days in and see how it affects me. I've always noticed some looks from an attractive girl in my class. I was sitting and she kept looking over at me and I could see her from my peripheral. The funny thing is she had no reason to look my way because the attention was not on me but the professor.

My history w/ women:
I've always been great with women but subconsciously when I was little I had a lot of female friends and I just got along with them a lot. The funny thing is I didn't understand game back in high school. I had girls touch me all the time, flirt with me, everything but I didn't really care too much and I think that kinda helped. When I finished high school is when I found problems because I had to work a lot and I barely met girls because I didn't go out and I didn't go to college. So after about a 1 yr span I sucked with women. I didn't know how to escalate with them and things got worse when I tried subs from other companies.
But now I'm not only taking but what was lost but I'm making it even better

I will be a woman magnet, just wait and see guys, you're in for a ride lol.
Thats why i like wm its an enjoyable ride, am was good but didnt enjoy it

My confidence was also higher on wm than am
That's so true, I'm in my first week and I feel great. Maybe it's because the resistance hasn't kicked yet I don't know and I don't what to jinx it lol. Am definitely put me down a pit emotionally. I was wondering though I read somewhere that WM is suppose to do somewhat similar to AM by bringing you to your lowest. Can anyone verify this with a thread or a post of the original thing Shannon said.
All subs deal with changing you. Depending on each guy's strengths and weaknesses, a run with a program can be easy and good, or hard and bad. It all depends on where you're starting from with the particular subject.

So it's about how familiar you are with the program's concepts and your beliefs currently and if they're in line with it or not.

Or, are you referring to the foundation building of stage 1? That strips away negative self image, beta male thinking etc. all of that is in the AM6 manual if that was what your question was about.

I think I covered both ways that question could've gone. Anyway, I hope you have a great run!
I'd like to see where this goes as well. I started WM on Dec 25th. I've been horrible with women my whole life and slowly starting to turn that around.

Best of luck to the both of us
wm is the most powerful women attraction sub too bad its the oldest of the multistages
(01-13-2016, 07:03 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]All subs deal with changing you. Depending on each guy's strengths and weaknesses, a run with a program can be easy and good, or hard and bad. It all depends on where you're starting from with the particular subject.

So it's about how familiar you are with the program's concepts and your beliefs currently and if they're in line with it or not.

Or, are you referring to the foundation building of stage 1? That strips away negative self image, beta male thinking etc. all of that is in the AM6 manual if that was what your question was about.

I think I covered both ways that question could've gone. Anyway, I hope you have a great run!

You hit it on the head with your first answer. I think it's because I'm starting off from a low place and I can feel the resistance slowly sneaking up on me. Like today while I was listening, I felt like some kind of fear in my chest. Just a little though, although it's a different type of resistance. For ex., in am6 I felt anxiety and had agitations. I was closed off and very anti social. But on wm I feel just a tiny fear but I do whatever I must regardless the fear. I'm more social too but it's just the beginning. And thanks
So today I had a weird dream. It was my first sexual dream for wm. So I was in a room with some of the hottest strippers and they were reading me a book. But the funny thing is they would read me like a book that had sexual innuendo then they would say it cost ____amount of money to touch me here and so on. So I guess this sub is working.

Also the other day I had the weirdest thing happen though at the time I didn't think much of it. So a women( slightly attractive, very tall though) came up to where I was and stood with her hips perpendicular to me. I was facing front and waiting to pick up my little brother from school. She was talking on the phone and she had a little tiny kid with her too. Plus the waiting place was huge, so it didn't make sense for someone to stand less than 1 feet away or Leesburg she did. So I walked into the place( it was outside), saw her and stood in line using my phone. She was talking on the phone and she literally came up to me hips facing me and talked for a good 5 minutes or so and then moved to the other side. The weird thing is her little toddle came stood next to me like I was her dad. She literally left her kid with me then moved around then came back for her kid.

Online:
I've seen some success with online dating. I've been talking to this very attractive girl for a while now on pof. (She's like an 8, I only use the numbers to help you know her attractiveness). She seems like she wants to meet plus she has a great personality. Plus there's another girl on a different site, she's less attractive but she is obsessed with me. We haven't even met and she's already asking where I live, where I work everything. I've always wanted a girl to be super into me but this is too much lol. I mean she's maybe a 7 but she has a great body so I wouldn't mind hooking up with her. The only problem is her pussy is in padlocks and no guy can get in
(01-13-2016, 12:51 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon said that WM1 was like a bootcamp for your mind back in the day. I can personally attest that so far WM2 is pretty easy and enjoyable so far. I'm halfway through stage 2.

Glad to see more guys are running WM instead of SM. Its nice to have more variety of cool journals around.

That's great. Ive been reading some wm journals and impressed by the results. What results have you had so far?
So I was in the forum reading one of Shannon's old post on woman magnet and it being a boot camp for the mind. One thing that really stood out was stage 1. He said something like its the stage where he throws you in a deep ocean and you have to get yourself out...something like that. Then he states that it's the stage where you hit the ground running.

So today was evidence of that. I literally had the worst day, where my beliefs were challenged. I just felt so low, partly because I had 6 hrs of sleep which made me dizzy and really tired. I just felt really awkward and off. I'd try to talk to a girl next to me but nothing came out. I felt like I had so much pressure in my body that I couldn't relax the whole day in public. I had some negative beliefs pop into my head but then a small positive talk inside would change that. I know I still have to finish the 32 days of stage 1 to see the full results but right now this program is pushing me hard. The weird thing is I don't really feel any anxiety while listening to the program but it's like it manifests when I'm in public. I don't look at people directly, sometimes I'm on my phone avoiding eye contact. I feel socially awkward but I know wm is working on something deep.
Yeah Stage 1 was intense for me, more intense than AM6 even. Stage 2 isn't so much so far but there is still 'down' days.
* cries into pillow*
/\ You're wittier from looks of it as well.
I`m glad that another mate is taking his chance with this brilliant sub. Smile Wish you an abudance of pussies! Smile
(01-14-2016, 09:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Stage 1 was intense for me, more intense than AM6 even. Stage 2 isn't so much so far but there is still 'down' days.
Today was another intense day and you're right Not even am6 was this bad. I could feel the wall crumbling in and I'm trying to dig out. I'll be looking forwards to stage 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6