Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Looking For A Recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll keep it brief.

Pretty much, I narrowed down everything to 2 major psychological/emotional issues I have.

1. I feel like I'm worth less than the guys that successfully achieve what I have set to achieve, but haven't achieved yet. This is almost entirely about girls. (This and the fact that I feel horny and want to have sex)

2. In my major, in college, I want the other people in my major to acknowledge and accept me. I'm not that well known with the people in my major. Especially compared to outside of my major. And it's a small major. I feel like everyone knows each other...that's not the case in reality (but at the very least they each already have their groups and at least a couple people in each group know people who around other groups). The first group I use to hang around in, I liked a girl, we grabbed food, but we didn't f*** and it was my fault. In hindsight, I realized this. I thought it'd be easy to finish what I started so I was pretty persistent with trying to get her out again and planning on doing it. It didn't happen and I feel ashamed that I failed and most likely the rest of the group knows too and now it feels like it's them and me, I'm isolated. That's what it feels like at least. I know this is my fault and I'm probably being pretty stupid about how I'm interpretting some of this.

I plan on doing EPRHA 2.0, but I think it may be a little while until it's released. Especially since OF 5G has to into OGSF 5G before OGSF can even go into EPRHA 2.0.

I was thinking of either re-running EPRHA or ASC until EPRHA 2.0 came out. Which of the two would you guys recommend?

I feel like if I was more confident in myself and valued myself more I'd be much better off.

Also, I started tapping yesterday following the tapping 2.0 thread. I will tap on those two specific issues starting today though.
Sounds like you answered your own question. Go with ASC.
(01-11-2016, 04:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you answered your own question. Go with ASC.

Thanks. I'll probably start it tomorrow. I really want to see if I notice a difference with tapping.
I'll recommend EPHRA to give you the self validation you need in yourself.
He's already done that sub. He knows what it did for him. He should try a new one. He can always go back after 32 days.
I will tell you one thing...

ASC 5G was AMAZING for me. Massive confidence in every way. My journal for that sub was the most amazing one I've ever written. Incredible.

That sub sounds like exactly what you want. Also, it's a very tightly focused script, narrow focus, so results will be very quick. You should notice results fast, man. An extra bonus!

Let us know how it goes. I personally, especially for guys, think ASC 5G is a real cornerstone of the products here. and it's FREE...wow...It's a serious gem of a program, that's often overlooked. Probably due to it being free so people assume it isn't good. It's amazing.
Thank you guys for your opinions. I've been tapping and I think it's doing something. The reason why is at night, I sweat a bit in my sleep again and had very odd dreams, but still directly related to the issues I posted above. I only have had those things happen when listening to subs...so to have it the day I start tapping means it's doing something.

I'm still getting over being a bit sick, but today was a whole lot better than yesterday! I feel more neutral emotionally. My thoughts could be more positive/confident though. So I'm definitely going to start ASC slow since I'm still a bit sick and I'll jump in aiming for 12 hours a day once I'm fully better.
(01-11-2016, 08:39 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I personally, especially for guys, think ASC 5G is a real cornerstone of the products here. and it's FREE...wow...It's a serious gem of a program, that's often overlooked. Probably due to it being free so people assume it isn't good. It's amazing.

I think the overlooking has more to do with the excess of people here being like "use AM, use AM" instead than with the perceived value being low due to its free price point.