Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a fun idea I thought of. And everyone seems to be posting funny threads now.

I'm sure most of us here if not all has read Shannon's alpha male definition and remembers his comparison of a persons growth/ change to a swords

We could have a feature here on the forum that showed each users unique sword and how it has changed throughout all the different programs that have been used. Essentially it would measure our growth. And it would be something nice to look at while scanning the forum.

Just fun Smile
Comparing swords, are we? That's totally not a euphemism at all Wink
Oh right, let's start the comparison!
My sword is bigger than yours!
lol
LMAO my sword cuts the deepest Wink

Do I sound that sexual? Lol

On a more serious note I don't know what subs you've used

But

If you showed me your sword I would Wink lol
Yeah, every person is a unique sword. Once we compare to one another, it is a way that there will be no end.

Don't stop! lol
Shouldn't we keep our swords in our pants?
(12-19-2015, 03:37 PM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 03:09 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]So is there going to be an increase your sword size 5G?

no, there is so much political bs around increasing sword size, someone even suggested migrating an increase sword sub to another castle not associated with this one but it never went ahead.

Too bad. Tongue
(12-19-2015, 04:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't we keep our swords in our pants?

Not every time, Ben. We sometimes want to put it into a hole. A hole that is very mysterious.
Always use protection Wink LMAO
(12-19-2015, 04:57 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Always use protection Wink LMAO

Of course. The sword and shield are a standard combination when going into battle.