Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Roy's Sex Magnet Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's been a while since last updating.Currently I'm on day 22 of stage 2 of sex magnet.I figured I'll start this journal to keep track of whatever changes happen and provide feedback to Shannon.

At the present moment I have big headache probably caused from studying for lots of hours and the subliminal working.It reminds me the out of sync and dissociated feeling that I had with Ultra Success 4G.It's more intense in a way.It's also like the feeling is also being out of sync with what used to be myself in the past and way of being.This subliminal stuff changes the filters on reality.

After using Alpha Male 2010,Ultra Success and now Sex Magnet,it appears many core issues has been dealt with.Like I used to had one life story and it it constantly being rewritten.

I'll start at the beginning.My intention for this subliminal is dealing with the sex issue of my life,to be more specific the lack of it.It's a big area and keeping it repressed being busy all the time is not a way to be emotionally healthier.It comes out from lousy beliefs,upbringing,media or whatever.
I don't care how it came,I'll deal with it.

I intend to have options and sexual variety in my life.When I look at my life
the worst things are not failures.It's the regrets,all the big and small things I didn't do because I was too stuck in my fears and life story to go for the things I wanted.I might as well instead give life a shot and go for what I would rather experience in life rather than what has dictated to me about what I should do in life.I don't think the later actually works like promised.

Besides I'm 29 now.Time has a tendency of slipping away.It seems like five minutes ago I was 25 or 20 or in my teen years and I don't understand why I did what I did.For the most of the time it was not a life well lived.
Maybe it an old thought,I look around and see unhappy people doing what they don't want to do in life and I don't understand any of it.

I might as well do my best and go after what I want even it means working
my ass off and keep bumping in to my limits.

It appears I have more focus on the present moment lately and what I am doing.At the beginning of stage one I was very euphoric and happy and began enjoying myself and smelling the flowers.

It passed after a while and self esteem and self image issues showed up,
one night in about day 16 I had a difficult time falling a sleep and my mind
was throwing at me all the things I should deal with first before I can have sex life.

There were also some very graphic dreams here and there.From some reason
I heard in two of the the statement I only ejaculate when I consciously choose to.In English and that's my second language.

I was calmer and very nonreactive to women at the end of the stage.It dealt with deep issues.It was more of and internal one.There were women
more open to me and lots of looks for the first few days.

In stage 2 there is an increase in sex drive,some women seem more attractive and I desire them more in a very non needy sort of way.
I seem to touch some of them more during conversation and I noticed something about some of the holding more prolonged eye contact with me
during the last few days.

There are also changes in body language.I sit differently,I move slower.
I do more of fingers pointing to crouch when I sit or stand.Also talking slower around women and being more comfortable around them and not caring about rejection.

There's something with the energy around me,sometimes I feel it expanding out of my body and changing almost like a physical sensation.

Also I keep feeling better about myself and have better self image and self esteem.

I had similar experiences with stage 2. I have racy dreams now and then. I also noticed that I do move around much slower than I used to. Like pre alpha-and pre-SM 2011 days, I used to push the shopping cart around FAST inside of Wally world or any other grocery store. Now, I take my sweet time. I was rushing around for no reason whatsoever... maybe to get back home because I felt out of place or uncomfortable. Those days are gone for good, thank goodness!
I'm sure SM will unearth more issues. I will be ready for them.
I had no idea you were so far along, Roy. That's awesome. This thing can bring some deep rooted issues for sure and it is no joke. It's got to be the most powerful subliminal I've ever subjected myself to. It's like it FORCES you to change and it can definitely cause some dark nights of the soul until you do.
Stage 2 day 29

Three days ago I had a dream about being chased by lots of women wanting to have sex with me.I remember being afraid of it.It's probably a subconscious issue being dealt with.

Sex drive is increasing,I can be very horny at times.

It seems to work on issues of sexual confidence and self esteem.I'm had one of those nights that I had things clicking together.I was feeling that I have sexual value and confidence and my entire perception of myself in this area was different.

I realized if some woman isn't interested in having sex with me it's her loss.
That's very different than my previous way of thinking.I acted more of like a beggar,trying to get laid,hoping this one time with a random woman it will
work,acting with boyfriend behavior and being romantic and all this stuff
because it was the only way I knew how to act.

I think it's dishonest now and I don't feel like doing it again.I don't feel like faking relationships anymore.I got into those behaviors where something seems to work with a woman so I go in this behavior with women I didn't want to get involved like that and it felt like a chore.

I think it came from a place of feeling not valuable sexually and women having all the playing chips in that area.

I occurred to me I can say no to sex even with beautiful women.I don't feel my previous sense of scarcity around the subject anymore.

I'm starting to question if I actually want a girlfriend or it is because of doubts and scarcity,fears of being lonely and because it's was so f***ing
hard for me to get with a woman sexually that it was easier to settle for the first one that agrees.Than I thought to myself that this is exactly my attitude about money and jobs.

There also more interest in learning about sexuality and sexual techniques.

Neediness is being completely killed by this subliminal.

There was the effect in the alpha set of losing all interest in women that reject me.It's even stronger now,it's completely normal to get detached from all emotion to rejection and woman if it doesn't work.

Not much to report in terms of results as I'm taking my tests now and I don't get to socialize much.
Stage 3 day 19

Stage 3 doesn't seem to be heavy to use or to cause resistance for me.
I haven't noticed even tiredness showing up or vivid dreams during the stage.

My self esteem and self image are really improving.I also seem more interested to trying new things in life and seeing how they work out
and willing to make mistakes.

I got approached once this week.I was at the university checking my results from a test and a woman commented on something,I said something back she kept a conversation.I wasn't that interested in her
and was busy so I said goodbye and left.

I read in Shannon's thread that:
Quote:person with no sexual experience will not get quite the same results as a more experienced person. The difference will be that there are certain things that you'll be figuring out more than someone with more sexual experience, which may make the experience more challenging than for someone else.

I don't have a lot of sexual experience and that will probably cause different results.That I am putting lots of time into school work and don't go out socializing much.

I noticed my walk is slower lately.There is no hint of neediness whatsoever.
[/quote]
Ever since starting SM, my walk has slowed considerably. I credit AM2010 for starting that process though. And also like you, I get approaches every now and then. My vivid dreams continue though.
Quote:person with no sexual experience will not get quite the same results as a more experienced person. The difference will be that there are certain things that you'll be figuring out more than someone with more sexual experience, which may make the experience more challenging than for someone else.
True... but it will get the ball rolling so to speak. From the pdf file of SM, the real fun starts at stage 4 until the end of 6. Smile
I start stage 4 on the 24th of July.
Question for you Roy, how does the SM stages you've gone through so far deal with your verbal flirting?
Stage 4 day 24

Before the end of stage 3 I met a woman while studying ,we talked it was really easy to talk, went for a walk and it was fun.I noticed it was very easy to touch and it was mutual.We exchanged numbers.That was the first number in quite a long time.The short story is I tried to set a meeting,she couldn't the first time and had busy excuses for the second one.

There was a moment I decided to let it go,lost all emotions towards her and it's her loss.She called about a week after to ask about something but I didn't feel like even bothering with her anymore.

Stage 4 was pretty rough for the first half,I was a little depressed and doubts about the subliminal working.I had some anger coming up two days ago.It had some vivid dreams here and there.

It's pushing me to approach women I'm interested in now so I start conversations with them.I'm busy with finishing my degree so it doesn't happen to much.I don't care about being rejected,it's their loss if they are not interested.

From some reason I notice more women around me and they are getting
themselves in my close environment in the last few days.

So there aren't sex magnet results like women throwing themselves at me or sex for that matter but there's an improvement.
Stage 5 day 4

Stage 5 triggered some very vivid and strange dreams,today I had a dream
of being bitten by a snake and dying.I have been sleeping more than usual
and waking up tired.
Hey Roy, what
I have noticed is that the effectiveness of the sub increased
when you consistently take action in alignment with the purpose of the subliminal.
Alpha seemed like it wasn't doing anything for me, but when I started looking for new jobs, asking
for promotion and work, socializing more ect. the difference were staggering.
I'm sure SM is the similar in some capacity, if you got upset at a girl for having a busy excuse, which
could have actually been legitimate (IDK the situation) chances are your not meeting enough women, or you'd see that kind of thing happens all the time to the best of 'em and doesn't necessarily mean anything,as a fair percentage of some fantastic woman I've been with did the same thing but when we ended up in person eventually-it was still on. Similar story for people I know who are 500% 'better' with woman than myself. If your noticing more woman around you getting into your close environment, and your attention is all mostly in school, imagine what would happen if your attention was also on those woman and/or more social environments there in lol
Oh yea of course Rainbow. The more you 'put your self out there' no matter how little it is you'll see substantial changes. If you just sit at home doing nothing you won't see any changes.
For her to contact you back a week later, she was definitely interested. Might want to reconsider that one.
Stage 6 day 27

Thanks for the suggestions,however it's been a while,I learn from the last case for future situations.

There should be a warning on those subliminals that they very effective,will
cause changes in the personality and shift reality.I think I will need time
to digest the things Sex Magnet is doing to me.

Yesterday I had a dream about a girl in one of my classes.I remember seeing her smiling at me there.We never really talked much.in a strange coincidence I see her,that same day, we have a talk,she stayed around a lot even though she was late for a meeting.We set a date for today and she gave me her number.

Those small events when I see them get stack over time kind of make me
wonder about reality.I guess Shannon was serious when getting manifestation into the set.

Today I didn't get her by phone.I went for a walk,talk to a random pretty
woman,had fun,however it didn't work,didn't really care about it.

Than I got into a senior banking managers convention,they had a lovely
lunch,I ate a lot.I walked to walk it off.I was at the university.I walked
next to a very beautiful blond,very short pants,wonderful body and blond so I naturally I started talking to her.

Also for RainbowAbyss,she was about my height and I am about 5'11''.
Height doesn't matter.

She was heading back from the gym to go to eat,she was a immigrant
and doesn't speak the local language very well.We talked a bit,lots
of kino from my side.Touching her,directing her about where to walk.

After about three minutes I suggest we go for tea,I always have quality
tea with me and it comes useful in various situations.We walk about ten minutes,it wasn't much verbal but more touch and intent and frame.

She talked about hurrying and not having time but she stayed for a while.
I showed her some places around,talk about her and difficulties learning
the language.Than we sat and talked some more.Very simple conversation
about stuff.I touched her knee and hip kind of a lot.I suggested she we will
meet again and she will give me her number.She didn't want to.I put my number in her phone and called but it was one of those numbers that
are not identifiable.

She was sorry that I am finishing my degree and not staying in the university.

She had to go after some time.She got up,I got up held her by the arms and than waist and tried to get her closer.I think I was trying to kiss her.
I was automatic on my side.She moved away.

She mentioned after that she is sort of seeing someone for a year.She apparently had bad effect on his grades.I can understand whyRolleyes
She asked where I was last year and I told her I was busy.I remembered on the bus on the way home that at that time my was going through torment on stage 2 of the alpha set facing my past but you can't really explain it to people.

Anyway it was fun.No emotional attachment or thinking I could do better
or regrets it didn't work out.What I did seems natural to me like a normal thing,seeing a beautiful woman,talking to her,trying to kiss her about
not that long after meeting her in the middle of the day.Never
tried before.It sort of happened.

I have know idea what I would do if she had been more responsive,
I guess I would have just flowed with it.

From some reason I have easier time with beautiful women.The really
beautiful ones.Average ones are harder.I remember talking a readheaded model after one test thinking I am not doing anything or trying to attract
her she is staying staring at me and has a boyfriend.

Another point is boyfriends,I seem to sometimes get the I am sort of seeing
someone line,or some woman apologizing she has a boyfriend or whatever.
One woman was actually married and I had to pry it out of her in a conversation after she mentioned she has a little girl.I think sometimes
I respect their relationships more than they do.

There's also the touch I am doing more,I think my body language improved
and it's a lot easier to approach.No neediness.I don't care about rejection
at all.Also different voice.

The change in self esteem and self image is amazing.It helps in lots of other things as well.More willing to try new stuff.Sometimes it feels
I am busy all day trying to improve to catch up with the new programming.

Shannon,please make a time travel subliminal.
Some more things I should add.I am a lot more in the moment and more present.Also more feeling things,more emotions when in the past I guess
I used to suppress them guessing they weren't useful.And also more with
others.

After seeing lots of changes in the last 14 months made me realized somethings.Being able to do things that I never could has that effect.

I guess I used to live according to what I have learned from others,according to what I saw others doing.Living according to social norms,what is expected from me,trying to fit in.That's not really living and doesn't lead to happiness.

Maybe that is the reason people go around addicted to work,food,TV,shopping or whatever.

I played small,hid in what was known and safe and living in my own comfort zone.I guess I forgot that real happiness comes from going beyond my fears and facing all the challenges.

I sometimes look at the world and it's so beautiful and perfect my heart
is being smashed pieces.It's better than running around chasing things and
pretending they will make me happy of fulfilled someday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6