Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, help me ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Shannon and hi all I am new here. I have used Asc and Am6 already however.

Shannon help me.Tell me what to do. You are a wise man and whatever you advise me to do, I will do it. I believe you unprecedentedly.

I am 21 .I am a short guy, 1.67 and a small frame body. So small that my wrist is like a kid's wrist, so small that I've never seen someone over 10 years old with such small wrists.They are like Wiz Khalifa's, and even smaller, Shannon I know you're a small frame short guy as well . How dis you handled this ? How do I handle this insecurity? I managed to build a very aesthetic physique however.Sadly, I used Am6 but didn't notice much.I still have tons of fears.I doubt myself a lot.I doubt myself because I am 21 and look like a kid- because of my small phisique , my short height and my baby face.I am very cute and should be attractive but I consider myself unworthy of women becuase I am short, and because I act like a kid and look like one, Am6 didn't help me with that. I am afraid of women and never show my interest in them, for some reason.I always act hard to get and leave them but I know this is because of my fears..I am very very afraid and doubt myself.

On top of all I have a ton of shits from the past and my childhood-I was treated roughly by my parents, I was humiliated, beaten, mistreated.Almost every day of my life till 17,18 I've been experiencing negativity... I lived in fear and doubts.. I was always doubting myself.. I even lived on the street, with having nothing to eat.My parents are not rich, but have a lot of money, and yet they are keeping them only for themselves.. They care only about money...My father is a pollice detective, yet I had no choice but to steal.. it was all because of him and the fact he didn't give me money, NEVER... I don't understand this.. When I was 12,13 ,14 year old and less older all teachers called me genius.. I had high IQ and huge potential.. but In high school I changed A LOT , I was perceived as stupid and became a total idiot, I still can't believe how was I able to 'achieve this'.That is when I started stealing.. I had broken the law many times.. When I was 12 i had awful experiences with women.But at the age of around 15-16 I became a social playboy.Everybody knew who I was but it was mostly based on my famous facebook profile, which I later deleted because I wanted to achieve this status on my own.

Now , at the age of 21 I am nobody.Even when I am around people my age I doubt myself.I often suffer depressions.If only I had belief in myself I would be the best social guy.. I am very very good llooking,cute like a kid.I haven't seen anyone with more aesthetic physique than mine.. yet I doubt myself, mostly because of the height.When I go ti the gym I get intimidated , because all the guys are biggr than me , even if I have one of the best bodies..Because of my height I do not feel deserving of women as a whole, and people .. I've dated higher women than me but IT WAs very hard for me.. I am so afraid and have so much fear that when I met the perfect girl for me , she was cute , sweet character, but around 15 cm taller than me ,even though she was asking me when were we going out again, I never asked her out because I was afraid .. I was doubting myself..I feel like I can never be a leader of men, because I look like a child.. I've had women tell me 'boy' many times.. in the past I've been mistreated.. Am6 didn't help me Shannon..It worked very little..don't know what to do. So many insecurities but feel like my main ones are my height and my kid-vibe, from which stems the undeservedness of women, of being a leader, of being dominant.I constantly try to improve myself, built the body, I am a smart guy but my insecurities prevent me from having the sex life that I want.I have always told myself'focus on yourself, imrpove yourself now and you will have women after a year or two', but I've been telling this my whole life.. Shannon Right now I have 2 women which I have sex with, one is from another town but rhey are both about my height.. Can I have the tall women Shannon? Can I date women 180 cm, 190 cm? How to do this Shannon, HOW??.......

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF MY INSECURITIES.I want to handle them once and for all.. encourage me Shannon.. help me.. tell me what to do .. What sub to do.. what actions to take..how did you handle yourself when you were feeling down, Shannon..I am tired of not being able to hold a normal convo with a woman because I am afraid and feel undeserving.. So I always leave and act hard to get but I know it is just a mask of my fear.Pathetic. What to do Shannon, my height is stoping me from becoming a worthwhile human being.How to become a leader if I am short and perceive myself as an undeserving kid..

P.S: It would not be a coincidence if the Optimus Engine got me here on this forum, writing this post so that I can handle my insecurities and become an Alpha..
Hey man,
Welcome to the forum. First advice I would give you is to edit your post and break it into readable paragraphs. Having this very long one paragraph makes it very tedious to read and tiresome for eyes. It gives people headache. I don´t know about others, but I can´t or won´t read text like this.

Do as you will of course, but I would be willing to bet that many members here, including me and I would guess Shannon too, would be more willing and able to help you and give some advice if we were able to better read what you want to say in the first place. Thanks.
you are right, I fixed it
Well I would start from the beginning. Meaning that based on what you say about being mistreated in a childhood and other things you mention it is obvious that you carry a lot of emotional hurts inside of yourself and before you can fully tackle other issues and aspect of your life I would advice for a good amount of healing first. Best way to do that when it comes to subs is to start with EPRHA http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...aling-aid/ which is a free sub and use it until Shannon releases new version of it which should be quite soon and the switch to that. That should get you started and start to heal the wounds that you are still carrying...and you can start free.

Then you have a much better foundation to start to tackle other issues with subs such as OF (Overcome Fear), ASC (Absolute Self Confidence) ,another run of AM, WM (Woman Magnet) etc.When it comes to your height and physique; when you first become secure enough in yourself then that should not be so big of a problem. Women love confidence in man more than their height. Sure, some women just want taller guy...but some want rich, some want famous, some want asian, some westerner, some who is 2m tall guy who has a dark hair and 20cm long d**K and whose name is Nick, or whatever, some women have preferences that you can do very little about or in some cases nothing at all, but it´s best to focus on what YOU want and build your life from that foundation. If some tall woman has strict rule of not dating shorter guy that is only her criteria and there are plenty of women who don´t care as much about height...but more about confidence like I said. One of my old friends are something like 1m55cm tall and very kidlike when it comes to his looks, and women loves him, very tall ones and very short ones and everything between. They love him because who he is and how comfortable he is in his own skin, not because of his physique, or despite of it.

Having that said, I think Shannon still has Grow Taller sub in the store and you being only 21yo it might still be possible for you to gain some height, but like I said it would be best to start healing yourself emotionally first. Then worry about external factors like that and see what would be best to do after good amount of EPRHA and EPRHA 2.0 when the update is released. I hope this helps.
I know that feeling bro. What you can do now is keep using Alpha Male indefinitely (minimum 3 runs of stage 1 - 6) to rid your insecurities. At that point I can almost guarantee you'll be interested in something else than increasing height, but use Grow Taller sub for 2 years.

These insecurities go away with AM subliminal and age. You'll either accept that these insecurities hold you back but does not stop you and be at peace, don't give a shit or both.

P.S. keep a journal if you can.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

― Henry Ford
(11-02-2015, 09:08 AM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]I know that feeling bro. What you can do now is keep using Alpha Male indefinitely (minimum 3 runs of stage 1 - 6) to rid your insecurities. At that point I can almost guarantee you'll be interested in something else than increasing height, but use Grow Taller sub for 2 years.

These insecurities go away with AM subliminal and age. You'll either accept that these insecurities hold you back but does not stop you and be at peace, don't give a shit or both.

Thank you for this man . I am about to choose my course of action..

(11-02-2015, 09:26 AM)DarkWizard Wrote: [ -> ]“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

― Henry Ford

I agree,yes, and I do realise it's all the beliefs and about being a man but how many 175-180-185 cm women would date a shorter guy,even if he is the best man they have ever met ? Minority.The minority of the minority,actually. Let's be realists here.And to make the matters worse, women my age (21) are very rarely shorter or as high as me..VERY RARELY.

it all sounds very nice 'what you believe you achieve' but I can't actually control women's beliefs on height . Which are something along the lines of 'yeah, he is a great guy, the greatest ever, but only if he wasn't so short.It will be ridiculous when we kiss when we hug when we have sex .Standing next to him, I will feel ridiculous and others may ridicule me.And I want tall children.. and so on...)

I bet you are not a short guy man, because you posted this . You don't know what it is, seriously..It destroys me every single day and minute.. once when I said I was 21 a woman said 'i couldn't guess you are more than 16' and she is right, this is the honest truth, no matter how we reframe it, this is how I look, even though I am musculary ripped as a 20+ guy.. when i Get 30 it will be the same..looking like a teen.. ridiculous. How can my inner reality be strong when my outer reality based on my height will always be bad, no matter what..

I wonder if I get to a point where I've got rid of the insecurity and run a magnet, would most tall girls be SO attracted that they would disregard the height and date me?
Or maybe, If I run grow taller, is it possible that I have a huge potential to grow which was for some reason stunt till now, or I will grow just half an inch? Is it possible that I can grow 2-3-4 inches as an undeveloped genetic potential?
What I most wonder however is how Shannon handles things when he is attracted to a taller girl and what are his experiences with tall girls.
Quote:..I am about to choose my course of action..

Suggesting these things I wish I had done earlier in my life and for myself to remind what I should be doing when I'm distracted:
  • Perhaps the most important is to defer actively getting with women while working on yourself. I very well know that it is very hard to do especially at 21yo. Consider this perspective: you have 9 years until 30. Give the next 3 years solely to yourself. Improve yourself. Become wiser.

How do I improve myself I hear you ask? Well couple of things I listed in the rest of the bullet points below and there is the internet. Here is a freebie https://www.quora.com/search?q=improve+myself

This man figured it out a couple hundred years ago: https://41.media.tumblr.com/db64d2ac060e...o1_500.png print this out, put this up wherever you lay your eyes on when you open them first thing in the morning e.g. ceiling, bathroom mirror, cellphone.

On a side note, past iterations of AM (excluding AM6) did not have lead-in for SM. This was changed due to demand for attracting women while using AM, I am guilty myself but now I can see why Shannon held the stance for previous AMs, it is a distraction and should be a side effect of what you are trying to become anyway. And magnets were created for this reason, as a complement to AM.
  • Run AM thrice at minimum, consecutively or taking breaks running ASC or DAOS in between. I say this because when I started I figured I need to remove insecurity and negativity so I ran AM2011 and then thinking I was stable enough I did Grow Taller 3G. In hindsight this was a painful lesson. I was constantly having negativity about the effectiveness of the sub, height insecurities running rampant and girls I like rejecting me all in a year I spent listening. I was about the same you are now minus the body and the girl... and 4cm less (116lbs/163cm). I remember how awful I feel when I have to buy clothes in the kids department (and damn, why are kids clothes selection fucking sucks? LOL). Could've run the newer AM5 twice for that amount of time to drastically reduce insecurity and negativity (my current state, very peaceful although why is it that AM stage 4 always drives me to depression?) and then Grow Taller (5G nowadays) although after running these DAOS-AM2011-GT3G-AM5-AOS4G-WM2-BASE5G-AM6 my priority has changed to building wealth. Women and my height doesn't faze me anymore than missing/starting late of what I want to actually do in life when I'm not distracted by those two.

Here is an inspirational thread for committing to sub for a couple years, see his before and after pictures: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2565.html amongst many here. Also checkout Ben's video http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5484-p...l#pid88078
  • Read and/or watch. I cannot stress this enough. There are threads here with suggestions, this is one of them http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5620-post-77865.html
  • Repeat after me, Financial Independence. Maybe you are rich. Maybe not. Whatever the case, when it comes to money learn how to acquire and manage it efficiently. .
  • Desentisize yourself against height criticisms and other things--CAVEAT: it might frustrate you or make you angry. But at this point in my life I find these hilarious. .
  • Finally, I am reluctant to add this but Discover the Red Pill. In a nutshell, it is about realizing the status quo, where you stand and then utilize whatever it is to succeed your goal in this environment. Mostly about understanding the nature of women and becoming a man. You will encounter misogynists, be labeled or criticized as such and maybe become one yourself but it is all a part of process.

With that said, you read like me about 4 years ago and I just got something to say...

Quote:I agree,yes, and I do realise it's all the beliefs and about being a man but how many 175-180-185 cm women would date a shorter guy,even if he is the best man they have ever met ? Minority.The minority of the minority,actually. Let's be realists here.And to make the matters worse, women my age (21) are very rarely shorter or as high as me..VERY RARELY.
You are right. Very true.

Quote:it all sounds very nice 'what you believe you achieve' but I can't actually control women's beliefs on height . Which are something along the lines of 'yeah, he is a great guy, the greatest ever, but only if he wasn't so short.It will be ridiculous when we kiss when we hug when we have sex .Standing next to him, I will feel ridiculous and others may ridicule me.And I want tall children.. and so on...)
You are right, again. But then, when you are ready young neo, you don't need to control women's beliefs.

I've gone out and had sex with more taller women than shorter women relative to me, it was awkward and unnerving but I figured I am taller horizontally. hehe

Seriously, they might--and will judge you at first but if you don't give a shit, they will not give a shit once they are emotionally invested. Game works. And Subliminal works Big Grin

I would add that if they feel strongly against dating a man shorter than their perceived standard height, move on. Why the fuck would you be with a woman who doesn't want to be with you. Neither of you is going to be happy.

Quote:I bet you are not a short guy man, because you posted this . You don't know what it is, seriously..It destroys me every single day and minute.. once when I said I was 21 a woman said 'i couldn't guess you are more than 16' and she is right, this is the honest truth, no matter how we reframe it, this is how I look, even though I am musculary ripped as a 20+ guy.. when i Get 30 it will be the same..looking like a teen.. ridiculous.
Boo hoo, woe is me... check out what others have to say: http://someimage.com/FZ4n

You simply can't see how that is not ridiculous. I get mistaken for a teen, too... so I grew my beard.

Quote:How can my inner reality be strong when my outer reality based on my height will always be bad, no matter what..
When you accept your shortcomings (lol) and focus on other things.

Quote:I wonder if I get to a point where I've got rid of the insecurity and run a magnet, would most tall girls be SO attracted that they would disregard the height and date me?
You got to learn about the sexual marketplace and invest accordingly.

Quote:Or maybe, If I run grow taller, is it possible that I have a huge potential to grow which was for some reason stunt till now, or I will grow just half an inch? Is it possible that I can grow 2-3-4 inches as an undeveloped genetic potential?
Maybe, try it out now but you will have to fight a lot of negativity from yourself.
I strongly advise you against using Grow Taller when you are not emotionally stable especially with height insecurities.

Quote:What I most wonder however is how Shannon handles things when he is attracted to a taller girl and what are his experiences with tall girls.
I'd take a guess and say, he doesn't give a shit what the girl thinks about him but rather what he thinks about the girl. In other words, the [taller] girl is attracted to him.

I realize I sound condescending, I don't know much about you and this is what I wish someone slapped me with when I was younger.
Hmm, I feel this is a bit of a unique situation. So I'll give a unique answer...

In most instances, I'd recommend ASC, as you seem to need a serious boost in confidence QUICK.

However, due to your age, and your plates will be closing in the next couple years, and since Grow Taller is a real product, honestly, I'm going to go ahead and recommend you spam that program until you stop growing or decide it's no longer a priority.

I'd love to give you some feel good politically correct "we're all beautiful in our own way" bullshit. But, the truth is, girls hate BIGTIME on guy's height, I know. I'm 6'1, but I see the hate guys get and it's a shame to see. The odd time one guy with epic game can buck the trend, but generally, it's like trying to swim upstream.

So, my advice, due to this unusual situation with your age, is to use Grow Taller as MANY hours a day as possible. Rearrange as much of your life as you can to get as many hours in with this program as humanely possible. I don't care what has to be rearranged or discarded, you are in a race against time to get as many hours as possible in before those plates close FOREVER! If you ever get lazy a couple hours a day or so...just think that once your plates close, you will NEVER have a chance to increase your height again. So, use that thought to stay motivated and accountable and spamming as many hours a day as possible, up to 21.

Worry about AM, EHPRA, etc. all that AFTER your plates are closed. Right now, get your height maxed out, that's the priority. You will never have a chance to do it again after the plates close, so it makes sense to make Grow Taller your absolute priority now.

That's the most honest, actionable advice I can give man. Go to it, tower over all of us in time!!! Be an NBA #1 draft pick!!! Big Grin
And don't smoke cigs, It will stunt your growth
Forget stunting your growth, they'll cause all kinds of more important issues. Try watching people die of cancer and emphysema and see what really matters.

So I got here a little late, but I see that the forum members have added some very good responses, and since that is the case, I'll keep this short for the moment.

First of all, it took me five runs of AM to get to where I am. Granted, it was V1, V2, V3, V4, V5... but still, it was 5 runs, six months a year with six months off to continue developing my growth between each. With issues as deep as you're talking about, it's not going to happen overnight or in a single run. More run throughs are necessary.

That said, I think you'd be better off running something else right now. Either Grow Taller or EHPRA/EHPRA 2.0 (which I am now working on).

Really, it's not about height. Tom Cruise is shorter than I am, and I'm 5'7" tall. Yes, he's famous, yes he's good looking, yes he's wealthy. But if height mattered as much as attitude and action, do you think he'd have gotten wealthy and famous? He's not that good looking. And models are not that short.

Height is not a primary concern. Your primary concern is being healthy internally. Emotionally and mentally. From that, all other things are born. And you have gotten yourself tangled up in a bit of a mess over the years, and now must make some changes.

The good news is, you're aware of the issue and you're ready to make a change! Congratulations, that's a couple of huge positive steps toward achieving your goals. You would not believe how many people I meet who I want to help, but they refuse my help because they either don't want to change and improve, or they are unable to see that they have the issue I want to help them with. Can't help people who aren't ready for it, so I find myself walking away from a lot of people who I might otherwise have been able to help. It astounds me how frequently people refuse my help because they don't want to be helped, when they are clearly miserable and in pain. But hey, their choice.

So once you know there's something wrong, and you're ready to make a change, the next thing to do is to assess the situation, because this next step is critically important. It is perhaps one of the most important steps of all, and it is:

Take personal responsibility.

Not only for what you have done to arrive at your current situation, but for what you are doing now to fix it and what you can do in the future. It's easy and common to lay blame on others for things that have happened, and it's really challenging to suck it up and take responsibility for your actions, beliefs, choices and results. But a mature man does that, and an alpha sure as hell does that. And both of those are very, VERY attractive to women!

Here's what I mean. Look at what you originally posted, and look for where you are placing blame on others. Now look at what happened and ask yourself, "Did I have any other choice to do something other than what I did?"

At first you will want to say, "Of course not!" But if you're truly, deeply honest with yourself, the answer is always, always, always... yes, I had other options. I could have chosen something else.

Take personal responsibility for your part in arriving where you are. Then take personal responsibility for making whatever changes you want and need to take to get to where you want to be.

And take some time to really think about and define where you want to be, because without a definite goal, we just wander aimlessly.

As for looking young, being skinny, and being short, it has never impacted my dealings with women. That's because of the following facts:

1. Any woman who will not give me a chance to prove myself worthy of her time and attention because I am skinny, short or look young, is not a woman who deserves to date me. She is too shallow, and she will automatically and permanently self disqualify by doing that.
  2. I am commonly perceived to be taller than I actually am, because of how I carry myself, my body language, my attitude and my actions and confidence. When I tell people how tall I am, I commonly hear, "No, you're [2 inches taller], aren't you?"
  3. I don't care if I date any particular woman. I don't need any particular woman, and in having that be true, I am calm and tranquil and needless around them. They sense that and that automatically opens doors for me because it tells them that I am higher value and that I have my shit together and my bases covered, and I must have other options. Women usually prioritize a man's value over height or looks.
  4. I am undeterred by a woman's height. In fact, women shorter and smaller than me, or taller than me, are a turn on for me. I go after women a lot taller than me whenever I am interested, and I do it without hesitation. That impresses them because most guys shorter than they are are intimidated. The last one I went after was 6'1" tall and said to me, "You know, if I wasn't already involved, I would go out with you. Your confidence is very attractive."

So stop worrying what others think of you, because only betas do that. Decide what you think of you, and everyone else will believe you. That's because others will always follow your lead on what you think of yourself. When a person meets you, they are giving you a test subconsciously. Does s/he tell me how I should perceive him/her, or does s/he ask me what s/he should think of him/herself?

If it's the former, they conclude you're a higher value man and a leader, and they'll believe your self assessment 9 times out of 10. If it's the latter, then they conclude you're insecure and beta, and they judge you negatively and tell you that.

Stop looking to others for what you should think of yourself. That's none of their business. Decide that you're everything you want and need to be for looks, social value, etc. and then make it true internally. That will kill insecurity and neediness, which will jump your attractiveness to women hugely.

I have dated women from 96 pounds and 4'11" tall to 5'11" tall and I plan on dating women taller than that. I think it's really sexy when she's taller than I am. I'm not intimidated, I'm attracted. That's what makes the difference. And I can do that because regardless of what anyone else says, does or thinks, I know without the shadow of a doubt that I am an awesome guy and a great choice for any woman worth my time to date or spend time with. If we're not a match, no loss. If she's not interested., no loss. If she's too shallow to appreciate what I bring to the table, her loss. But it doesn't phase me!

So my advice is, decide between Grow Taller and EHPRA (I would do the latter, if you're 21) and get moving towards fixing what's gotten tangled up inside and becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. The rest will work itself out.
(11-02-2015, 02:18 PM)Survivor Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2015, 09:08 AM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]I know that feeling bro. What you can do now is keep using Alpha Male indefinitely (minimum 3 runs of stage 1 - 6) to rid your insecurities. At that point I can almost guarantee you'll be interested in something else than increasing height, but use Grow Taller sub for 2 years.

Thank you for this man . I am about to choose my course of action..

(11-02-2015, 09:26 AM)DarkWizard Wrote: [ -> ]“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

― Henry Ford

I agree,yes, and I do realise it's all the beliefs and about being a man but how many 175-180-185 cm women would date a shorter guy,even if he is the best man they have ever met ? Minority.The minority of the minority,actually. Let's be realists here.And to make the matters worse, women my age (21) are very rarely shorter or as high as me..VERY RARELY.

it all sounds very nice 'what you believe you achieve' but I can't actually control women's beliefs on height . Which are something along the lines of 'yeah, he is a great guy, the greatest ever, but only if he wasn't so short.It will be ridiculous when we kiss when we hug when we have sex .Standing next to him, I will feel ridiculous and others may ridicule me.And I want tall children.. and so on...)

I bet you are not a short guy man, because you posted this . You don't know what it is, seriously..It destroys me every single day and minute.. once when I said I was 21 a woman said 'i couldn't guess you are more than 16' and she is right, this is the honest truth, no matter how we reframe it, this is how I look, even though I am musculary ripped as a 20+ guy.. when i Get 30 it will be the same..looking like a teen.. ridiculous. How can my inner reality be strong when my outer reality based on my height will always be bad, no matter what..

I wonder if I get to a point where I've got rid of the insecurity and run a magnet, would most tall girls be SO attracted that they would disregard the height and date me?
Or maybe, If I run grow taller, is it possible that I have a huge potential to grow which was for some reason stunt till now, or I will grow just half an inch? Is it possible that I can grow 2-3-4 inches as an undeveloped genetic potential?
What I most wonder however is how Shannon handles things when he is attracted to a taller girl and what are his experiences with tall girls.

Read your post again you seem to have this obsession with tall girls which is fine but there is also lots of attractive Women that are shorter than you. The bottom line is you've got so many limiting belief's it's not even funny and I'll tell you the truth it's going to take a long time and a lot of hard work to get to were you want to be. Personally I'm 5,7 and height has never been an issue for me it's literally never even entered my head I've slept with girls taller & shorter than me.

Watch this guys youtube channel he's 5,4 and Asian and he consistently bangs tall Women but I warn you you're so trapped in your current belief system these videos will probably give you a meltdown cause someone with the same attritbutes as you is banging tall hotties...

Whatever growth is achieved while it is playing is permanent, but to continue the growth focus it should be played continuously.
the guy in the video where is the attraction part i only see a girl being nice and enjoying a small guy complimenting her and showing false interest in everything she says

i could have had thousands of women if i would lick their asses and act as a servant but i rather choose to be above the girls and let them serve me

there is really a lot of pua bullshit out there everyone thinks he can teach this stuff
Pages: 1 2 3