Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Social Anxiety / which sub is best to start with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

My main goal is to beat my social anxiety. I've developed when I was around 18 or so. I'm now almost 23.
I started a journal and a introduction where you can find a little bit more information about me.

I've just started EPHRA for almost 2 weeks, because after doing some research I taught it's the best sub to start with (in general), however this may have been a rather quick conclusion..

It's interesting, I've read some posts of people who do not buy the story that EPHRA is the best way to start this Subliminal-Journey (for social anxiety) for fastest and more importantly, permanent results.

They see it more like a sub you can play for couple of weeks when you have some emotional turbulence.

I'm wondering what Shannon's opinion on this is..?

I'm looking for the best sub to start with to get permanent results for my social anxiety, nothing else.
Actually I do not really have to get quick results. Nor do I care about intense resistance.
I'm doubting if I made the right choice by choosing EPHRA..

I do not suffer from the past, at least not consciously. I do not think about the past much and I don't feel bad about it either. I don't have a lot of memories but I do have a general feeling that my early childhood was fine. (no real trauma's like abuse and stuff)
Through talking a lot with my sister I found out that my parents weren't there for us (emotionally) a lot, because they had their own issues. ( this could be a cause of Social Anxiety)
However I can't recall anything of this.

This and being excluded by my sister and brother when I wanted to play, is probably contributing to my SA.

However I gathered these facts through asking about the past to my sister and parents.
I don't remember these things, nor do I feel bad about it when I think about it after I heard all the stories of the past from my sister. I don't blame my parents nor my sister or brother, they just lived their lives, no harmful feelings towards them.

I have low self-esteem, low self validation, low self-acceptance, low self-love, always thinking about what others think of me, too self-conscious, want to be liked by everyone, scared for conflicts, scared for rejections, always playing a role, I can't be totally myself, I always think people don't like me, I think I'm not good enough how I am, not important, I don't like myself for being this way, I feel very insecure. Also high anxiety/panic-attacks at my previous job, at job interviews, at the barbershop or talking in groups.

If EPRHA is mostly about making the resistance less intense in other subs, and therefore smoothing the ride, then I will quit it and start an other sub, also money is no issue as I have saved some for my future well being.

Especially interested in Shannon's advice on this one. Of course everyone's advice is more than welcome!! Please share your thought.

Thanks in advance
Hi there, Simon. Smile

First thing first, yes, you made the right choice by choosing EPRHA. If you take me back 2 years into the past, I'll start with EPRHA without any shadow of a doubt.

Now, after 3 to 6 months ideally, you can run ASC or Alpha Male. Alpha is a better choice in my opinion, of course. But here is the thing, you sure will beat your social anxiety but you might not have much desire to socialize. I am only speaking from personal experience here and I can tell you this, there will be times where social anxiety may get worse but at the end of the day, I can assure you that you will transform into a much self-secure man. Again, you might or might not have the desire to socialize, but if you keep up to it, you sure will beat social anxiety.

And after you finish Alpha Male, you can assess your situation since different people respond to the subliminal differently, and then you can choose your path further along the line. Just my 2 cents.

All the best!
Thanks for your reply diamiteo,

You also had/have social anxiety or similar issues like me?
(10-27-2015, 08:15 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply diamiteo,

You also had/have social anxiety or similar issues like me?

Oh yes, you bet ya. I couldn't even look people in the eye and speak one full sentence, but now I can hold any conversation with anybody and enjoy it! Though the important thing to consider here is, it doesn't happen in a day. When I discovered subliminal, and I did commit to them for social anxiety reason, I thought all my problems will be fixed in an instant, but it isn't the case. You gotta persist, you gotta endure resistance, and then you cherish the fruits. So, keep on doing what you are doing and go on with your life. Things will naturally fall into place. Smile
Wow that are some good results!

You have been using Shannon's subliminals since? 2 years? Which ones did you listen to?

Did you do anything else next to listening to subs that made a difference you think?

Happy to hear you got good results, these subs really seem the real deal
Hey Simon, EPRHA is a good choice, but after EPRHA for 3 months, I would definitely do Overcoming Fear 1.1, or you could even start it now instead of EPRHA. Geodude, who has a lot of experience with subliminals, had the same thing as you, agoraphobia/social anxiety. He says Overcoming Fear 1.1 was the most powerful and lifechanging sub that he used out of all the subs he used. If you search his name in the search function, and check his profile, you can read his journal and/or testimonial thread. I'm going to be doing Overcoming Fear 1.1 in about 1 week or so.

Everything in social anxiety is rooted in fear. EVERYTHING. But not just social anxiety, fear hold us back in everything in LIFE too, preventing us from being our maximum potential. I know for me, I missed out on many things and experiences because I was afraid in some way or another, and rationalized myself into not doing it. For example, "Oh whatever I'll just skip out on that", or one of the worst ones, "That's not me.", even though deep inside me, that was EXACTLY what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be; I was just afraid of how my current friends would see me, or my family, etc. Even though in reality it wouldn't be that bad at all. Ok sure maybe some people would approve, or some would judge you, but those people are the ones who are jealous and rationalize their own fear of doing what they want by putting you lower (either out loud or just in their mind).

"I have low self-esteem, low self validation, low self-acceptance, low self-love, always thinking about what others think of me, too self-conscious, want to be liked by everyone, scared for conflicts, scared for rejections, always playing a role, I can't be totally myself, I always think people don't like me, I think I'm not good enough how I am, not important, I don't like myself for being this way, I feel very insecure. Also high anxiety/panic-attacks at my previous job, at job interviews, at the barbershop or talking in groups. "

All of your things you mentioned there are based in fear: fear or what others think, fear of not being good enough, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of people judging you negatively, fear of confrontation, fear of the unknown, fear of uncertainty, fear of not being liked, fear of etc.

After overcoming fear 1.1, for at least 6 months, I'd suggest AM6.0 (Alpha Male 6.0). I had social anxiety in the past, and AM6 helped me some (I'm a few days from finishing), but I'm nowhere near where I want to be in social freedom, and free from social anxiety. I'm going to do OF 1.1 afterwards. And I feel that if I did OF 1.1, I would have gotten a ton more from my AM6 run, because I wouldn't be afraid to take the action that AM6 pushes you to do. Sitting at home during the AM6 run (which is what I did), yields less results than interacting with people as much as possible.
wm2 is the best for social anxiety
Oh and by the way, for your job interviews, and other big events where social anxiety makes it a shitton harder to do, try using phenibut. It's a nootropic, and is one of the most effective tools to battle social anxiety. However, you gotta be careful with it's use and really use it sparingly (1-3 times a week, depending on dosage, and your bodies natural tolerance).

Heres a couple great articles to learn about it:

http://www.gll-getalife.com/get-ripped/d...but-review
http://phenibutgod.com/anxiety/
(10-27-2015, 09:39 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that are some good results!

You have been using Shannon's subliminals since? 2 years? Which ones did you listen to?

Did you do anything else next to listening to subs that made a difference you think?

Happy to hear you got good results, these subs really seem the real deal

I started with ASC, jumped on to Alpha Male version 5. Resistance kicked my ass and I quit in the middle. To EPRHA. To Alpha Male version 6 then.

If there is one thing I can recommend, try to spend as much time as you can outside of your home. Sitting in the parks/cafes or any social place really bring the results forward.

@dissonance

OF 1.1 is a Hard sub. Every user mentioned about this. Geo mentioned that he was literally counting days backward in the end of his journey. Nautius mentioned in his 4 months feedback that it is not a beginner friendly sub. I am sure OF is a great sub and I plan to run it too in the future, but since Simon is starting out, he will benefit very much from slipstream, 5G, etc. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it that resistance can be a bitch and it could be scary. We do not want that for a new subliminal user. Or at least, keep it minimal.
I've actually never tried any 4G programs. So I've never had the resistance-lowering effects of slipstream. Is it really very turbulent? If so, I really hope Shannon makes 5G OF 1.1 his next program. Many people are realizing the potential power of this program as of recent days.

*edit* if anyone wants to do an unofficial and friendly petition, go to the family & worksafe title requests & suggestions forum =].
(10-27-2015, 09:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]wm2 is the best for social anxiety

WM2 has OF 5G, as opposed to OGSF. Maybe this is why? Huh:idea:
(10-27-2015, 09:50 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Simon, EPRHA is a good choice, but after EPRHA for 3 months, I would definitely do Overcoming Fear 1.1, or you could even start it now instead of EPRHA. Geodude, who has a lot of experience with subliminals, had the same thing as you, agoraphobia/social anxiety. He says Overcoming Fear 1.1 was the most powerful and lifechanging sub that he used out of all the subs he used. If you search his name in the search function, and check his profile, you can read his journal and/or testimonial thread. I'm going to be doing Overcoming Fear 1.1 in about 1 week or so.

Everything in social anxiety is rooted in fear. EVERYTHING. But not just social anxiety, fear hold us back in everything in LIFE too, preventing us from being our maximum potential. I know for me, I missed out on many things and experiences because I was afraid in some way or another, and rationalized myself into not doing it. For example, "Oh whatever I'll just skip out on that", or one of the worst ones, "That's not me.", even though deep inside me, that was EXACTLY what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be; I was just afraid of how my current friends would see me, or my family, etc. Even though in reality it wouldn't be that bad at all. Ok sure maybe some people would approve, or some would judge you, but those people are the ones who are jealous and rationalize their own fear of doing what they want by putting you lower (either out loud or just in their mind).

"I have low self-esteem, low self validation, low self-acceptance, low self-love, always thinking about what others think of me, too self-conscious, want to be liked by everyone, scared for conflicts, scared for rejections, always playing a role, I can't be totally myself, I always think people don't like me, I think I'm not good enough how I am, not important, I don't like myself for being this way, I feel very insecure. Also high anxiety/panic-attacks at my previous job, at job interviews, at the barbershop or talking in groups. "

All of your things you mentioned there are based in fear: fear or what others think, fear of not being good enough, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of people judging you negatively, fear of confrontation, fear of the unknown, fear of uncertainty, fear of not being liked, fear of etc.

After overcoming fear 1.1, for at least 6 months, I'd suggest AM6.0 (Alpha Male 6.0). I had social anxiety in the past, and AM6 helped me some (I'm a few days from finishing), but I'm nowhere near where I want to be in social freedom, and free from social anxiety. I'm going to do OF 1.1 afterwards. And I feel that if I did OF 1.1, I would have gotten a ton more from my AM6 run, because I wouldn't be afraid to take the action that AM6 pushes you to do. Sitting at home during the AM6 run (which is what I did), yields less results than interacting with people as much as possible.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I've read quite some posts of Geodude in several threads, quite inspiring. Also he mentioned that tapping(EFT) helped him A LOT.
From reading his first few posts, it seems he was quite confident already on halfway of AM 5.0, I'm suspecting this has to do a lot with his other inner work like tapping and natural grounding. I asked him for advice, he said OF and his own EFT method in conjunction for a year will clear all social anxiety.

After more research I saw a lot of people talking about EPHRA and how it really can benefit you, if you choose it to be your first sub.
Because from what I've understand, it will bring faster results in subs you use after EPHRA and it's in general just the best sub to start with..

But in my case, would it be the best sub to start with?

I'm suspecting that maybe I made a "wrong" choice to start with EPHRA, maybe I should do OF or WM2, because you're right dissonance, Fear is a MAJOR issue here.

Would I say that I feel (social)fear almost everyday? YES
Would I say I feel bad about the past everyday? No the past doesn't bother me much.
Maybe you can vote for an upgrade for "Overcome Social Anxiety". It has been a 3G sub and is no more available. But until it's available in 4G or 5G you can do OF to get rid of fear in general.
(10-27-2015, 10:06 AM)diamiteo Wrote: [ -> ]OF 1.1 is a Hard sub. Every user mentioned about this. Geo mentioned that he was literally counting days backward in the end of his journey. Nautius mentioned in his 4 months feedback that it is not a beginner friendly sub. I am sure OF is a great sub and I plan to run it too in the future, but since Simon is starting out, he will benefit very much from slipstream, 5G, etc. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it that resistance can be a bitch and it could be scary. We do not want that for a new subliminal user. Or at least, keep it minimal.

Excellent advice!

Simon this is your journey. I think that whatever sub you use you should try to stick with it, don't quit 3-4 weeks in then change to another sub. And if you DO QUIT the sub, remember to take a 32 day break before starting another sub. Nothing wrong with that!

From my short experience with EPRHA I can say that it is making me deal with a lot of my past anxieties, relationships with GF, friends and family. It's not an easy journey for me, but i can feel it working!

A lot of these emotions that are coming out are amplified negative reactions, so EPRHA is no walk in the park either! BUT it is VERY subtle, I think this can put a lot of people off subs as they want to feel the results with real prominence.

OF is on my list, but my past means EPRHA is the better choice for me.
Pages: 1 2 3