Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The New BASE and related - Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1) Fist of all I just want to say,I just read the entire rendering -lay out of the new Become A Successful Entrepreneur - Shannon ...2 this one it is nothing short of brilliant ! and 2- YOU Dear Man are a F*****king Genius,Period!!

# 2) the second thing I want to say here is that: I saw many of the listed goals, where at least almost half of the 86 goals,becomings,shifts and healings could be applied ELSEWHERE in Other newly devoloped titles,like around money,loving the self deeper and permanantly,as well spiritual and psychic awareness,growth and consciousness development,and related.
They could be applied to many things and it is MY hope and desire that they will along with all the new developments you've made ,discovered and created Shannon!!
Again you are definitely genius realized and expressed !! thank you respectfully and sincerely,genuinely. Keith.
PS: I AM TRULY blown away by what all I have read in the lay out of the new BASE,Man,Wow!!!
Thanks, Keith. I'm planning to make several 5G programs from parts of the BASE 2.1 script. Planning to work on MLS today, in fact.
Where's the changelog for the BASE 2.1?
(10-15-2015, 11:07 AM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the changelog for the BASE 2.1?

It's just a bugfix release.
What bugs exactly?
(10-15-2015, 05:43 PM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]What bugs exactly?

Someone noticed a line in the script was like "I now use my to achieve success" or something like that. It should have said "I now use my FILL IN BLANK HERE to achieve success." Nothing to worry about if you already ran BASE5g or 3g though it won't affect you. That line scored me a free copy of BASE4g though so I'm happy Big Grin Hope Shannon releases BASE4g in the store so I'm not the only one running it, that'd be cool.
If you look at the BASE thread in the script forum it has the details.
Shannon with the New Version of EPRA2 coming out soon,will it ALSO include OFGS? I certainly hope so because they both go together soooo dang well and are sooo needed for real deeper healing emotionally and otherwise, sincerely,Keith.
I hope so. I'm working on it. Not enough hours in a durned day, I tell ya! Wonder if there's some sort of upgrade plan I can get to have 36 or 72 hours in a day.
(10-24-2015, 08:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if there's some sort of upgrade plan I can get to have 36 or 72 hours in a day.

It's called training someone to do your job Wink