Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 6G Multistages Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since multi-stage 6G is most likely to happen, why don't people keep a journal on their suggestions towards the new upgraded programs? Every time Shannon tries to upgrade a program ( like AM6 ) he will create a new post to gather suggestions, but regarding the time frame there may not be enough time to collect all the useful suggestions as people often think on the spot or come up with important materials only after he finishes gathering opinions. I personally find it useful to keep a list of your own suggestions on any subs just for future reference (ex. AM7,SM4) especially for experienced users. A lot of the added materials need to come from users who had observations, know both what's good and bad from the older version.
I think this is a great idea honestly. For AM7, I really can't make any suggestions. AM6 already has a bunch of stuff in it already and I can't think of much else that should be added to it. For WM3 I would probably just suggestion OE be added to it along with the new stuff a 6G version would bring, that is if OE is actually compatible with 6G. OGSF should also be added to WM3. I'm also wondering if there might be some other Aura's that might be added to WM3. As it stands now SM3 has 7 auras while WM2 only has 3 if I remember correctly. For SM4, I can't think of anything else that could be added to it besides overcoming fear. Other than that I think the magnets, imo, are good as they are. I just think once they come out in 6G we will probably see more successful journals since people won't be able to resist the suggestions as much.
Personally, I hope that AM7 can add in factors that help you to become extroverted and love going out more. For my previous 2 AM runs I felt that I did not like socializing too much. It's one good thing to focus on what one needs to do to become the best self, but finding references from the outside environment is sometimes just as important.

Take the example of trying to improve social skills. It's hard to stay too rigid (which is what I think another problem of AM) while you want to build a relationship with someone. Sometimes I would feel my facial expressions aren't as natural - a smile even becomes forceful. It would therefore be better if AM can add in some, but not too distracting factors regarding socializing.

Lastly maintaining and improving relationships with others should involve too. AM6 completely diminishes the desire to socialize. I find myself unable to progress as much in a lot of areas that I wanted to improve during AM6, due to the lack of socializing. Sometimes if one were to grow, he/she needs the help of others as they provide critical feedback.
Interesting, I thought that was just something with me. But i'm way less social after my 1 nearly 2 AM6 runs.
**For the Big 3s**

AM7
  1. Simply translate and enhance what's in AM6 to 5.5G or 6G (if possible), and including extensive technologies.
  2. Further extension of socializing and friend's manifestation. No, I don't want extroversion programming, people are either introvert and extrovert. It doesn't matter what you are. What does (really) matter is the quality of social circles you are in. I too have an abundant of friend, but tend to be alone.
  3. Abilities to maintain and regulate healthy emotion.

WM3
  1. Simply translate and enhance what's in WM2 to 5.5G or 6G (if possible), and including extensive technologies (Slipstream, O.E. 2.0, etc.)
  2. Adding OGSF
  3. Broader aura of naturals

SM4
  1. Simply translate and enhance what's in SM3 to 5.5G or 6G (if possible), and including extensive technologies (Slipstream, O.E. 2.0, etc.)
  2. Sharpening the current auras
  3. If SM3 already pulls all the stop that exist, then SM4 put everything that is needed to push the gas!

**Other Subs**

LTU4 - Single Stage
  1. 5.5G or 6G, and including extensive technologies (Slipstream, O.E. 2.0, etc.)
  2. Aspects that are needs to be focus on: happiness, healthy, well-being, negativity and fear destruction.
  3. Adding maximum productivity.
  4. Further extension to remove procrastination.
  5. Adding EPRHA 2.0
  6. If possible healthy neurotransmitter regulation (Endorphin, Epinephrine, etc.)
  7. Adding self-love and generally love towards everything that's useful
  8. Cheerfulness and optimism

OF - Single Stage
  1. 5.5G or 6G, and including extensive technologies (Slipstream, O.E. 2.0, etc.)
  2. Destroy Fear to the very core!

Grow Taller - Single Stage

Increase your Penis Size - Single Stage
  2. OGSF
  3. penis love and penis' acceptance
For am7 less social programming, allowing more asshole behavior, more extrovert training, less worrying about life, taking poeple less serious, again biatbw in every stage, admiration and obeyjng from women, release of physical tention

For wm3 the newer technologies, more core masculinty, new auras for example, prevention for women to recognize that you are a player, anti friendzone shield

For sm4, being unimpressed by female looks generating more trust and comfort in women, appearing to be exactly this guy she would sleep with for every women type

For the magnets anti creep programming, not detectable agenda, feeling of women that having sex was her choice and you did her a favour
(10-05-2015, 03:32 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]For am7 less social programming, allowing more asshole behavior, more extrovert training, less worrying about life, taking poeple less serious, again biatbw in every stage, admiration and obeyjng from women, release of physical tention

For wm3 the newer technologies, more core masculinty, new auras for example, prevention for women to recognize that you are a player, anti friendzone shield

For sm4, being unimpressed by female looks generating more trust and comfort in women, appearing to be exactly this guy she would sleep with for every women type

For the magnets anti creep programming, not detectable agenda, feeling of women that having sex was her choice and you did her a favour

I like the biatbw idea. It should be incorporated into every stage AM.

Here is my list :

AM7:

- Extroversion enhancement
- Motivation to go out and socialize
- Anxiety reduction
- Works with others to achieve certain goals
- Appreciating life and environment + find its beauty
- Articulation Enhancement
- Intelligence enhancer
- Dropping ego to make the right changes
- Becoming great at state change
- Reverse engineer the steps you need to take to reach your goals and be able to effortlessly and effectively execute
- Prudence in executing tasks
- Refuse to stay in comfort zone and replace it with self-improvement
- Enjoy discomfort
- Become addicted to unknown
- Enjoy and live in the moment
- Stress Relief

SM4:

- Lower standards for women
- Pursuing and consciously leave chance for collecting women resources
- Enjoy discomfort
- Actively taking efforts to improve seduction skills

WM3:

- Popular in men’s circle
- Enjoy Discomfort
- Actively taking efforts to improve seduction skills

BASE:

- Reading skill enhancement
- Finding mastermind group to support and improve on current business situations
- Becoming great at state change to get most done
- Reverse engineer the steps you need to take to reach your goals and be able to effortlessly and effectively execute
And if there will be a learning 6-stagers sub built in the future, say the Renaissance Man sub being talked before, then my list is:

- Immersion and Maintenance of current skills
- Be open about new experiences & people
- Reading motivation: with speed, comprehension and efficiency
- Charm and communication skills
- Adventurous & Willing to take risks
- Continuous development of passion
- Intuition enhancement
- Photography memory
- Intelligence enhancer
- Personal expression
- Attention to extreme details
- Reading skill enhancement (Speed reading)
- Able to snap into learning state quickly and effectively
- Effortlessly internalize knowledge and be able to apply
- Continuously learning / finding new resources to learn to expand personal vision and knowledge
- Combine theory with practicality
- Be able to understand inferred meanings and concepts and use in the most practical way
- Transfer concepts into your own and develop in whichever ways you want
- Maximize ability in Exactness and accuracy vs creative and brainstorm
- Be able to extract the core delivery / way of others and integrate into your own unique ways (impromptu speaking, key moves in different sports, etc). Permanently
- Integrate knowledge you find useful / valuable into your subconsciously permanently and take actions on it.
After reading a lot of these suggestions I think I might have a Idea for the magnet programs in 6G. Though I don't know if its possible or not. So opinions would be very welcomed or even Shannon's input. I remember reading that the point of conflict between the two magnets is that their Auras/Energy conflict by their very nature. I was wondering if this could be resolved by using the "Polymorphic" aura found in base but gearing it towards relationships? I was thinking a long the lines of:

Type B suggestions: Combine the best Type B suggestions of both WM and SM. Also put in a lot of suggestions about how to instantaneously/or slowly change from the social,Playful WM persona to the more serious, sexual persona of SM (and Vice Versa). I think this would make it so that the guy is more "adaptable" to the girl he is trying to get with.

Aura: Make it so that the new 6G program has the Polymorphic Aura found in base but, like I said, geared towards relationships. Make it so that the Aura can change instantaneously or slowly depending on the situation. For example, lets say a certain woman would feel too threaten/intimidated by being exposed to a SM type aura at first. He instead has a social, playful WM type Aura at first and then slowly changes to a more Serious, Sexual SM type aura as a form of escalation. Or perhaps he just needs to stick to either a WM type aura or SM type aura. Depends totally on the situation.

Manifestation: I see that for a new program you could have it so that the program manifests both Sexual partners and romantic type relationships into the users life. Or, (which I think might go with the spirit of the program of being adaptable) make it so that it manifests whatever the user wants women wise. I remember from Brightike's WM journal that he said how at one point he could only think of redheads and blondes then they started showing up in his life. The next month he started wanting more busty women and then those types of women started to show up in his life. I suggest not only have suggestions for the type of women being up to the users "preferences" but the type of relationships that gets manifested as well. The obvious benefit of this is that there would be a greater "pool" of women to have manifest into the user's life. Though if the user is very, very picky about the type of women and relationship then I could see that pool of potential choices getting smaller.

I know part of what I said sounds kinda of like WM but at the same time I feel like it would be more adaptable. One of the problems that I saw with WM, from Afzalg's journal at least, is that you are so social, playful and friendly that you get put in the friend zone. The women likes being around you and your personality but won't sleep with you necessarily. I also think its pretty obvious at this point that there are some women that are more attracted to the WM persona/aura and some women that are more attracted to the SM persona/Aura. I also think this might be less work for Shannon because he will only have to really work on one magnet in 6G instead of two separate ones. Also, if the manifestation in this sub works out like I stated above probably wouldn't even have to upgrade most of the AYPs either except for a few (Wife, wealthy financial, perfect Romantic/sexual). This would also make it easier on potential users so they don't have to pick between WM and SM. Or they won't have to alternate between the two magnets and just have to run one magnet to get the best of both worlds.

Anyway, that's my idea for the 6G magnets. Don't know if its possible or not. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I could of sworn I saw Shannon post and say as of right now he doesn't see multi stage 6g possible..Someone prove me wrong
(10-07-2015, 07:11 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I could of sworn I saw Shannon post and say as of right now he doesn't see multi stage 6g possible..Someone prove me wrong

It is either build in 6G or 5.5G; although, it is true 6G (from what he mentioned) isn't suppose to be build in multi-stages.

Even if the next updates are in 5G, it'll get new materials and several enhancement Big Grin
darth xhedonas great idea, i still dont understand why they have to be 2 magnets as i always thought women and sex go hand in hand

lokko shannon said the same thing about 5g too and look now, its always the same that shannon is just cautious with new discoveries and dont want to make us having unrealistic hopes and ecpectations

fact is, shanon wants 6g because he can make more money this way, and we want 6g because we want faster stronger results, if our and his attraction is strong enough he will make 6g happen
Maybe I'm different,

But I feel we have to be cautious about adding more stuff to the programs. Not only from a conflicting or watering down standpoint, but from a standpoint of ultimate success with the program. I think the success rates would be vastly improved, especially for very difficult to absorb subjects like the magnets for example, if scripts were trimmed down, and/or technology improved while keeping program changes to an absolute bare minimum. That way, each statement is given more repetitions in the same amount of time, allowing for greater chances to integrate the programming and up the success rates.

I think that's the problem Shannon faces. Each generation of technology, people are like "add this, add that, etc. etc.", which ends up increasing the script length if not also watering down the script or conflicting within the script, lowering the amount of possible repetitions in the same amount of time, and essentially Shannon is forced into a constant war of attrition with himself. I believe, that WM does need some work, it needs OGSF implemented in each stage, it needs OE2 implemented or something relative to that in 6G tech. Both WM and SM should have EHPRA 2.0 slated towards confidence with women and sex, erasing past hurts and insecurities and victim mentality and negativity in every form etc. with women and sex, in every stage. Adding EHPRA 2.0 in every stage of the new AM to replace EHPRA 1.0 would be a good move. And naturally, all the 5G techs that can be implemented or 6G's version of such. Honestly, aside from that, the programs should be static and just increased in technology so the WPS can be vastly increased and you can get WAY more performance per second and giving each statement far more repetitions to burn in. Thus getting the maximum success rate possible for each program. Instead of constantly getting into the war of attrition I described.

I feel that's probably the best course of action to achieve a maximum amount of performance for those programs that many have had issues seeing real tangible success with, even with 5G and massive hours per stage. I think we should only begin adding lots of things after the point where everyone is achieving massive success with the program and it's clear increasing the script length is worthwhile and not a trade-off with program success.
^^Completely agreed
Pages: 1 2 3