Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What auras does AMS create
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brothers I am curious what auras does AMS create.

SargeMaximum and Ben are avid users of AMS I am curious to hear from them as well as other people. I am nearing end of stage 2 but not felt any auras yet.
Interesting question. Want to know this too. Smile
Sexiness, dominance and some others I guess.
Sexiness, dominance and commanding authority I believe.

Though i'm not sure what i'd identify as an aura because it's not something i'm really consciously aware of.
Charismatic
Hey there boys, there's two auras in AM6.

From the AM6 sales page guys:

1. "Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience."

2. "Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be."

They seem to start in stage 4, in the support modules, after the main programming is done in the first 3 stages. I can vouch for both of them, even though I thought "auras" were new-agey nonsense. They turned out to be the most likely scenario after several odd happenings with people and animals that eventually smoothed out over time. This is also the time when those two girls I've written about began their odd behaviour towards me. Still haven't gotten to the bottom of the issues with them. But, the behaviour is further lending credibility to the "auras" explanation. Seems they may be real somehow.
(09-10-2015, 10:32 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brothers I am curious what auras does AMS create.

SargeMaximum and Ben are avid users of AMS I am curious to hear from them as well as other people. I am nearing end of stage 2 but not felt any auras yet.

Glad you're still alive Brother Thor, you disappeared for a while and I was worried to be honest.

Now, AMS, is that AlphaMale? Because if it is I think the question has been answered already. However, if you're in stage 2 and haven't felt ANYthing yet, it's odd to me. I've had a few zen-moments already by now, and those were back in stages 1-2. Is this your first time using AM 6?
I believe auras are definitely real; I have a couple of stories to tell about that, but I'll do it later.
Were your auras created by AMS ?
(09-11-2015, 06:15 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I believe auras are definitely real; I have a couple of stories to tell about that, but I'll do it later.
(09-12-2015, 05:42 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Were your auras created by AMS ?
(09-11-2015, 06:15 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I believe auras are definitely real; I have a couple of stories to tell about that, but I'll do it later.

I have not yet listened to Alpha Male, no.

However, it seems I have the ability to see the aura of another person (sometimes couples) near me if I focus on it. By "see" I literally mean see it if I close my eyes, it appears to me in shapes of specific colors, sizes, and sometimes placement. For some reason, I can't see my own aura, even though I can feel it, maybe for the same reasons why you can't properly see your own nose or mouth without a mirror or photo.