Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ricardo's MYPSL 5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well contrary to my decision to run luck magnifier I have decided to do the Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover in 5G.
Why? Well I looked at LM and the hopes I had written down for it, and then I realised that it's not going to help in my ultimate goal of a great social life crammed with beautiful adoring females Big GrinBig Grin

Why not another run of AM and a magnet? Well that's another big chunk of time that may well not produce the results I'm looking for especially after my first run of them which was disappointing in that aspect. I know they need many run-throughs but to be honest I'd rather focus exactly on what I want in my life rather than general catch-all subs like AM and magnets.
Once I've manifested this lady I will go for the red haired version (unless she turns out to be a redhead of course) and then the other sexual variants.

The FWB scenario is very appealing to me right now, although ultimately I'm looking for success with the financially wealthy lover one. However I feel this one is least likely to work for me or would take an inordinate amount of time, so the FWB's will give me a lot of pleasant distractions and take my mind off the huge amount of time that might be incurred waiting for Miss Moneybags.

I have been thinking about these AYP subs for so long now and I've banged on about them long enough. I need to do one or two before my brain explodes thinking about them Undecided

The 5G version has the OE along with multi-faceted threads or whatever Shannon chooses to call them. So the whole experience should be interesting as my subconscious tries to sort out and push me to do things and go places in order to bring this perfect piece into my life.

If you have followed my AM and WM run, you will see that I've had a lot of internal changes that have improved me a lot over the year especially the fear aspect of my life where I used to be almost scared of my own shadow. WM really polished off the self-improvement for me and it was exactly what I needed.

I will be listening to it exclusively through earphones and I've also bought myself a pair of sleep-phones as I will be listening to a low volume trickling stream throughout the night and ultrasonic during the day through normal earphones. I bought a pair of Sennheiser MX 375's which go up to 22Khz frequency.

I began playing this on Saturday and by listening in this way I can rack up around 12-15 hours a day unobtrusively.

I will update if anything big happens.

Feel free to make any comments or suggestions you like Big GrinBig Grin
Ricardo, let me wish you the best of luck in this journey.i will be following this journal very closely.you are one of the first to embark in a 5g ayp sub and i am very very curious.
I think, it`ll be very interesting journey for you and I wish you all the best, Ricardo. Smile
Hey Ricardo, I don't comment on the forums as much anymore but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this journal since I plan on doing one of the AYPs. I'm thinking about running MYPSL as well until i have 3 very good women in my life and then the financially wealthy romantic lover one. Though I have thought about doing the Financial one first since like you pointed out it will probably take the longest to manifest(not to mention is only in 4G currently). Also, since I didn't get to say so in your WM journal, I'm glad you were at least able to get the internal results from the sub even though you didn't get much in the way of external results. Hopefully, this sub will change that. Definitely keep us posted on your results.
Definitely good luck! I'm not sure what to think of the AYP programs because there aren't too many journals, just so users saying they're great. Interesting to see and that could the perfect addition to your recent WM run.

(08-30-2015, 04:04 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about running MYPSL as well until i have 3 very good women in my life and then the financially wealthy romantic lover one.

Does it work like that? I mean, once the one perfect is manifested, you'd get another one? That's SM territory almost.
(08-30-2015, 04:04 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ricardo, I don't comment on the forums as much anymore but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this journal since I plan on doing one of the AYPs. I'm thinking about running MYPSL as well until i have 3 very good women in my life and then the financially wealthy romantic lover one. Though I have thought about doing the Financial one first since like you pointed out it will probably take the longest to manifest(not to mention is only in 4G currently). Also, since I didn't get to say so in your WM journal, I'm glad you were at least able to get the internal results from the sub even though you didn't get much in the way of external results. Hopefully, this sub will change that. Definitely keep us posted on your results.

Hey Darth. good to hear from you again Smile I hope things are going well for you.Our goals are very similar it seems.
Yes the internal results were a huge benefit and went some way to making up for the lack of women. I will certainly do AM and WM again but for now I'm just too curious as to what these 5G AYP's can do.
(08-30-2015, 05:49 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely good luck! I'm not sure what to think of the AYP programs because there aren't too many journals, just so users saying they're great. Interesting to see and that could the perfect addition to your recent WM run.

(08-30-2015, 04:04 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about running MYPSL as well until i have 3 very good women in my life and then the financially wealthy romantic lover one.

Does it work like that? I mean, once the one perfect is manifested, you'd get another one? That's SM territory almost.

Thanks LK, these 5G versions look the business. I'm starting off with a generic sexual lover without any requirements (other than she must be perfect haha), like blonde, brunette etc.
I don't see any reason why you can't manifest one after the other as long as they are different types/hair colour. Why, for instance, couldn't you manifest a dominant lover then hang on to her and go for manifesting a submissive one? I can't see a reason why not.
Yes it is SM territory to a pointTongue
Quote:Does it work like that? I mean, once the one perfect is manifested, you'd get another one? That's SM territory almost.

I believe its most definitely possible. There's actually a disclaimer on the MYPSL 5G sales page which is similar on some of the other AYP programs:

Quote:Fourth, this program has been known to occasionally simultaneously manifest more than one person into the user’s life. This can result in spectacular sex and sexual adventures, or explosive disaster, so please be careful. You have been warned.

Though I've also figured that even if they don't appear simultaneously you can probably just keep running whatever AYP your running after you get your perfect woman until another one comes into your life. There are billions of women on this planet so should have no problem having multiple women that meet your criteria for being perfect.
Day 14

Just a quick update about this sub.

Firstly it makes me feel very tired, much more so than either AM or WM. I'm also starting to feel morose, undesirable and past it. I know in my mind the type of woman I'm looking for as a perfect lover but something inside my head is almost laughing at me telling me they are far out of my league and that the only woman I will get who is, in reality, perfect for me, will be some stout looking old munter. But then that wouldn't be perfect for me!!, or would it??, according to my subconscious which is actually in charge of the selection process??

These subs are never easySad
haha yeah these subs are never easy thats true there isnt a sub that will make you only feel good
(09-12-2015, 04:11 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Day 14

Just a quick update about this sub.

Firstly it makes me feel very tired, much more so than either AM or WM. I'm also starting to feel morose, undesirable and past it. I know in my mind the type of woman I'm looking for as a perfect lover but something inside my head is almost laughing at me telling me they are far out of my league and that the only woman I will get who is, in reality, perfect for me, will be some stout looking old munter. But then that wouldn't be perfect for me!!, or would it??, according to my subconscious which is actually in charge of the selection process??

These subs are never easySad

LOL!

Sounds like you're trying to manifest Susan Boyle over there?! Brilliant, mate! Tongue

I'm sure this will change in time. I was worried about this when you wanted to do an AYP before AM and WM are set-in. I don't know if your current beliefs about what kind of woman you can attract, can influence just how attractive the woman is, or if it's just a blunt case of "perfect", in every conceivable way, so then attractiveness must be one of those. I know it can at least influence the program working at all or not. It's why I recommended doing AM and WM each a few times before doing this, to make sure you believe you can get an attractive woman easily and have done so often enough to have that idea deep-rooted and permanent to have best results on an AYP.

My advice is, since you're already stuck in with AYP, trust in the process taking 8 months. Grind out that time, and hopefully the woman appears earlier than that as the page specifies is usually the case.

I'm interested in this thread, mate. I don't really believe in the AYP programs to be real, they seem sketchy. The idea of subs reaching out into the world, and making people rearrange their lives to come to you, seems, a bit dubious to me. Subs that work on developing YOU I have faith in, but making strangers, even in other parts of the world, do things to rearrange their lives to come to you? Hmm. So, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what happens and maybe have new faith in them. We'll see.

Keep at it, mate!
Well it depends on how you view the universal laws, (There are a few ways to view them) Actually attracting into your life, depending on our belief systems in one reality which every person is in.

Or we each are in our own individual realities, always shifting to different parallel realities, depending on our belief systems.

I would go deeper... but I will leave it at that, as not everyone is willing to go too far down the rabbit hole of understanding physical reality.
(09-12-2015, 09:43 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]LOL!

Sounds like you're trying to manifest Susan Boyle over there?! Brilliant, mate! Tongue

I'm sure this will change in time. I was worried about this when you wanted to do an AYP before AM and WM are set-in. I don't know if your current beliefs about what kind of woman you can attract, can influence just how attractive the woman is, or if it's just a blunt case of "perfect", in every conceivable way, so then attractiveness must be one of those. I know it can at least influence the program working at all or not. It's why I recommended doing AM and WM each a few times before doing this, to make sure you believe you can get an attractive woman easily and have done so often enough to have that idea deep-rooted and permanent to have best results on an AYP.

My advice is, since you're already stuck in with AYP, trust in the process taking 8 months. Grind out that time, and hopefully the woman appears earlier than that as the page specifies is usually the case.

I'm interested in this thread, mate. I don't really believe in the AYP programs to be real, they seem sketchy. The idea of subs reaching out into the world, and making people rearrange their lives to come to you, seems, a bit dubious to me. Subs that work on developing YOU I have faith in, but making strangers, even in other parts of the world, do things to rearrange their lives to come to you? Hmm. So, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what happens and maybe have new faith in them. We'll see.

Keep at it, mate!

It's the subconscious idea of perfect so what I think consciously doesn't matter?

Interesting point about subs reaching out and making people change their lives. I've thought about that to but it works both ways as I should be 'pushed' to change things in my life or do things differently probably more than the target. Even so I share your view on that.
If I end up attracting a Susan Boyle type, I don't have to go with that but I would be bitterly disappointed if that was the best I could do!
My biggest thought as I said is that I have my idea of perfect but I find it hard to see how I would be perfect for them.
Strangely enough I'm not actually looking for any possible results from this sub at this time as I feel it's not worth looking for at least 3 or 4 months. Neither have I felt prompted to go places or do things differently yet.
I don't think multiple runs of AM+Magnet will make much of a difference as I have improved massively as a person over the time I did them.
I have had a real thing about a work colleague for the last 5 years but she is in a long term relationship and has recently moved on. I have her picture on my desktop. She's such a cutie and ironically not much younger than me! I hardly think she'll be the one but it would be nice Big Grin It's not love but a sexual thing for me. She's one of life's darlings, a bit like Emma Watson.

I will be playing the sub at least to the end of the year, then I'll think about whether to carry on into Easter of next year.
I'm sure Shannon would tell me to shut the f**k up and just play the damn subBig Grin
I haven't gone through every possible attribute in my conscious definition of perfect, but I certainly don't want a drug addled crack w***e.
I have considered a few other attributes to and yes when I put it all together she does seem out of my league but that's why I'm doing an MYPSL subliminal, so as to achieve the 'impossible'.
My subconscious mind might surprise me of course and as it's supposed to know best I may be very pleased with its outcome. I do however have this nagging feeling that my subconscious is more of a nanny and it will be similar to having your parents choose her using their definition of perfect.Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4