Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Songs on loop in my brain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I permanently have some music loop going around my head, typically from a song ive heard in the last few days. These will then play the same 4-5 second loop constantly.

My brain just ignores like its background noise, but its there in the evening and when I wake up. Its a very bad habit and one that I need to shift.

Any advice on how to get rid of these - Subliminal request maybe?
Lol.
Facing the same issue.
Always.
It's like some lyrics or some attachment to the song which the brain picks up n songs playing in background of mind for like hours.
No matter how hard u try to remove it or shift focus, it's there.
It's like being played in the sub sub conscious mind aka third mind.
(08-10-2015, 07:21 AM)waahbeta Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.
Facing the same issue.
Always.
It's like some lyrics or some attachment to the song which the brain picks up n songs playing in background of mind for like hours.

Yeah exactly, its like you You don't realise its there then you suddenly catch it again and realise its been looping the whole time!
I had that bloody song "im a barbie girl ina barbie worrrrrllld, life is plastic, its fantastic, you can touch my hair and take me everywherreerreee" not cool!!
Nooooooooo now barbie girl is in my head. Sad haha
(08-10-2015, 07:23 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015, 07:21 AM)waahbeta Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.
Facing the same issue.
Always.

Yeah exactly, its like you You don't realise its there then you suddenly catch it again and realise its been looping the whole time!

Lol
N i thought its just me with 3 minds.
(08-10-2015, 03:18 PM)jbdefence Wrote: [ -> ]I had that bloody song "im a barbie girl ina barbie worrrrrllld, life is plastic, its fantastic, you can touch my hair and take me everywherreerreee" not cool!!

Loloolololol
Try some better song to replace it.
How about "Road Trip" or "Attitude City" by Ninja Sex Party? Wink