Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How accurate is AlphaMaleSecrets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've watched a couple of videos on YouTube for AlphaMaleSecrets thanks to a link on one of the AM threads (I forget where) and some of the stuff he says sounds solid, but how much is actually solid and accurate? I know the YouTube videos are essentially supposed to be teasers for his paid program, but what is the research? Photos of him looking douche-y with the same chicks aren't enough to convince me.
It was probably from my journal.

I like him and most of his stuff. But he has said a few things that tell me he is stuck in a certain paradigm, like not complimenting women and such.. which i've proven recently that is wrong.

And his 'how to order food like an alpha' video was fucking retarded.. but other than that most of his videos about how society turns us beta (eg movies and shows and such) have been good.
(07-20-2015, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It was probably from my journal.
Indeed it was! Thanks again, Ben.

(07-20-2015, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I like him and most of his stuff. But he has said a few things that tell me he is stuck in a certain paradigm, like not complimenting women and such.. which i've proven recently that is wrong.

And his 'how to order food like an alpha' video was ***** retarded.. but other than that most of his videos about how society turns us beta (eg movies and shows and such) have been good.
Thanks for your feedback. I want to absorb as much useful free material on being an alpha male as possible until I can afford AM6. If you have any other useful recommendations I'm all ears.